Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot commonwealth gauss NPCs ghoul machine Overhaul Ryse Reforged dead boomers Mask Gear wolfenstein money hunk power vault Call khan mandalorian body marvel boom Superpele daryl
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 4:00 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Sun May 05, 2024 11:54 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 12:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:24 am

I almost never use the assault carbine, it isn't very close to an m4 with extended mag and it looks silly
Back to top Go down
Atomicfox0

Atomicfox0

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:27 am

Pretty much every energy weapon ever made. I just suck with them, plus I find ammo gets hard to get for them.

CorneliusNepos

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:40 pm

Never use explosive weapons, chiefly missile launchers.

They just seem so cumbersome and ineffectual, as well as having pretty expensive ammo that's inefficient to regularly purchase. I think the exception to the rule is the Fatman, specifically Esther.

With a boatload of caps it's great for clearing out areas like the Quarry Junction and just about the only useful 'explosives' weapon IMO.
Back to top Go down
pixelint37

pixelint37

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 3:47 pm

i never use melee for... actually i don't know... i just dont
Back to top Go down
ZeracDelta

ZeracDelta

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Any energyweapon.
They are cool but dont really fit in the western style
Back to top Go down
kn5002

kn5002

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 5:56 pm

i never use all the throwing weapons and all the melee weapons from honest hearts

Mr_Lowrie

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 7:30 pm

I never used any of the melee weapons

kingzay510

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:14 pm

I never use pulse weapons they are so useless
Back to top Go down
chanze555

chanze555

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 am

I never really use big guns or kitchen equipment. I mostly prefer the assault rifles and pistols.

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 8:44 am

In New Vegas and Fallout 3, the individual weapon would be the Alien blaster. Back when i was playing on consoles, i never ever used  it and always held on it for a time when i'd actually need it. Which never came, so i just ended up hoarding ammo for it and storing it away for the rest of the game. Now that i'm on PC, there's too many weapon mods for me to give a damn about the Alien blaster anymore. I started using it only as of late, kinda forcing myself to play with it since i never did use it before.

Big guns, all sorts of missile launchers and grenade launchers must be my least used weapon type though. There's just never need for those. Ammo weights a lot in hard core mode and if you have that off, you're going to have enough ammo for any weapon anyways.

archer()

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:21 am

I like energy weapons (who doesn't??) but my favorite is the AR 50 sniper. It makes really big holes hehe
Back to top Go down
Relstin

Relstin

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:06 pm

Any throwing melee weapon. Partly because I can never seem to hit anyone with them.
Back to top Go down
Athanasius

Athanasius

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 2:26 pm

I barely use any weapon,i prefer my fists...

Emperor Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Red Queen Amaryllis
Faction: Shadow Inquisition
Level: Immortal

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Vanilla weapons are just out of the question. I don't really use them much since all the weapons I use are all mod-based. Only when I feel the need to do minor damage to something like preparing a scene for a screenshot or filming, I use the 9mm pistol or anything with minor effects that can create blood splatters off of dead enemies for the extra detail. Aside from that, I don't use anything else other than my energy weapons. And ammunition's not a problem since I can add quartermasters and merchants for that kind of thing.

**Screenshot story-arcs on hiatus until further notice**
Back to top Go down
Acekiler

Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Tsarnov's Legion
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:04 pm

I hardly use fire arms I prefer to bust people open with blunt objects, baseball bat and 9 Iron FTW!

Galinka

Galinka

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:17 pm

I never use heavy weapons,prefer pistols and sniper rifles Sniper
Back to top Go down
Math486c

Math486c

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:19 pm

I rarely use grenades. I find them hard to use, unless you're using V.A.T.S.

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:23 pm

Thermic Lance. I find it weird and unnecessary, and lacks the thud or the slash that melee weapons should have.

irishmarksman92

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:33 pm

SixShooter wrote:
Thermic Lance. I find it weird and unnecessary, and lacks the thud or the slash that melee weapons should have.
Totally agree, I have had it in my inventory many times but never wanted to use it.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
xThat1WhiteKidx

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:06 pm

I haven't done a character build around heavy weapons yet so I've never really used the mini gun, rocket launcher, etc. I'm about to start a play through with that build though before Fallout 4 comes out.
VaultBoyGun

PostSubject: Re: What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?   What weapons do you barely use in Fallout? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What weapons do you barely use in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next