Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM vault Gear khan Ryse commonwealth Reforged Superpele money wolfenstein space upgrades boom mandalorian body hunk riot Mask dead marvel daryl machine NPCs boomers ghoul Call
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Smellen D'generes Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:06 pm

» New person
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Weapons you want in fallout 4. Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Weapons you want in fallout 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuckerthecatfish

Tuckerthecatfish

Character sheet
Name: King C of FI
Faction: The Kingz of FI
Level: 060

Weapons you want in fallout 4. Empty
PostSubject: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 pm

So what weapons do you what want in fallout 4 from real life or a made up one i would like to see a sniper that fires explosive rounds like the gauss rifle but with a bigger explosion and a orbital laser aka archimedes.
Back to top Go down
GEEKLORD1020

GEEKLORD1020

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:51 pm

If, no, when Fallout 4 comes out there are a few weapons I would like to see get included. For an assault rifle I would like to see a FAMAS. I loved using it in Battlefield because it felt easy to use and there was not an insane amount of kick like the other weapons but in Fallout I don't think that matters, still would be cool to see.

For a sniper rifle I hope for a Barrett M82. I can imagine roaming the wasteland and blasting the heads off of Deathclaws or whatever the enemy may be. Is it too modern for Fallout? Maybe. But perhaps the Gun Runners will start to improve their weapons and we might see weapons these. Wishful thinking but whatever, when it comes I'll be content just beating enemies with a stick. I'm going to be too happy the game has come out to care about how flashy my weapon is.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:44 pm

I would like to see the following added:

Mosin Nagant
Ak47
Glock 17
Steyr AUG
Tomahawk (Melee & Throwing)
Ability to use lot of misc items as throwing items and melee (Wrench, rake, etc.)
L96
M14
AK74
and many many more
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
xThat1WhiteKidx

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:19 pm

I think it would be interesting if there was non lethal weapons (Metal Gear style) and the ability to put take out enemies by sneaking up behind them and taking them out with a knife equipped.

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 6:24 pm

I personaly want to see bows and arrows in fallout 4. They are lore freindly as humans have been making and using them since the stone age. they should be used by raider and settlers people who would be more likely to have less ammo and there for more willing to conserve the little they have.

you can expand on the basic arrows with the obvious fire arrows. plus add in some craftable dynamite and poisoned arrows. they could just use the bow animations from skyrim seeing as it's in the same engine. T

hey could use the SKILL points such as strength to determin not only how far the arrow flys based on the bows draw waight. not sure what skill they could use with out adding a new one (maybe melee or small guns.) to determin how accurate the shots are. and they could also determin how many arrows you can fire in quick succession based on your endurance and agility skill (strength x endurance/agility = fire rate. i don't know if thats right i haven't used algirbra in 10 years since i left school lol.)

other than that I just want a nice veriaty of weapons kinda like the weapons of the new millenia offer.

Back to top Go down
thomasfnadolski

thomasfnadolski

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:34 pm

all moden weapons and classic old weapons make look real
Back to top Go down
Great Teacher Alex

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:54 pm

I would love a bigger variety of energy weapons like an energy assault rifle
Back to top Go down
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:02 pm

i would like to see alot more weapons that look more makeshift, like old beaten up AK's, makeshift spears, and makeshift bows.

Weapons you want in fallout 4. Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
weijiesen

weijiesen

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Flamer Pistol

Watergun

More make-shift weapons (like a serrated stop-sign ax, barbed-wire boxing gloves, idk more like Dead Island has)

More sword type weps (but with a kind of homemade flare)

Robot companions (more types, more upgrades)

Gravity Gun

Gun that shoots spinning saw blades or something

A weapon that can impale enemies as nicely as F.E.A.R. did (pins them on walls)

More VATS targets (bring back EYES and GROIN choices like Fo1/Fo2 had)

Classic pulse weps

Renegadefunk89

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:56 am

I'd like to see some more customization to give it a real scavenger feel. If you have a flashlight and a rifle and you find a roll of tape, you can tape the light to the weapon. Same could be said for GLAs, sights and using any knife as a bayonet.

Bows and spears would also be great, I'm not sure why they didn't include them in Honest Hearts.
Back to top Go down
seanchinhengo

seanchinhengo

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:47 am

A bow, it always struck me as a odd that the tribals in fallout had spears and tomahawks and shishkebabs but there wasn't a simple bow to be seen in the entire game. i like bows there silent deadly and it would be a viable alternative to a gun. definitely when your talking as a silent weapon.
but that seems like something we all agree on.

some kind of harpoon gun maybe like the on in mass effect, might be nice too.

A bigger variety of energy weapons, somthing a bit more futuristic that gives you that, i found something reqlly special in my exploring.

and anything similar to the archimedes super weapon would be great.
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:33 am

I would like to see FN five seven or the p99 . These weapons fall into the category of gamings sentimental keepers The fn Five seven (from splinter cell) being able to penetrate bulletproof glass even with hollow points with little recoil where's Daniel Craig and Pierce Bronson's p99 is designed around ergonomics easy maintenance and a resistance to corrosion not to mention a 19 bullet clip which becomes 20 with one in the chamber
P99:

Five Seven:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:48 am

As a real-life pistol owner, I'd like a nice semi-automatic magnum-type handgun.

I've modded well over 100 weapons into the game but always find myself going back to the pistol-type weapons... Samus' Paralyzer, or the Talon/Paladin/Carnifex etc from Mass Effect.

Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:56 am

Tesvixen wrote:
As a real-life pistol owner, I'd like a nice semi-automatic magnum-type handgun.  

I've modded well over 100 weapons into the game but always find myself going back to the pistol-type weapons... Samus' Paralyzer, or the Talon/Paladin/Carnifex etc from Mass Effect.

I agree something like the Mateba Autorevolver would fit greatly within both a tactical and gunslinger style game

unica 6 autorevolver:
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:23 am

The thing is, we can't have any too modern weapons in the vanilla game, but I'd be interested in alien weapon technologies that had been reverse engineered, that and aesthetic customization and weapon naming, so you could basically create your own unique weapons. What mean by this is you could carve things on it, put on trinkets, etc. You could make these just out of junk items.

ClarenceBoddicker

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:52 am

I would love to see all variations of the Desert Eagle and Glock, especially the G18. What would be really sick is if they put in Sadam Husseins G18, the one on display at Bush library.

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 am

ClarenceBoddicker wrote:
I would love to see all variations of the Desert Eagle and Glock, especially the G18. What would be really sick is if they put in Sadam Husseins G18, the one on display at Bush library.

I second this. I really want Glocks in Fallout. It's one of my favorite gun designs.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
SkRiLLonIX

SkRiLLonIX

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:37 pm

I would like to see a Scar-H or m4a1
Back to top Go down
Bendel45

Bendel45

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:41 pm

I would like some guns like scars and 416b with a wasteland feeling to them have them look rugged and battle scared and that would look perfect .
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 1:57 pm

I would prefer some ww2 weapons over modern ones.Many of those guns have a heroic history (but not all if you understand what I mean) and would fit in very well.Wouldn't it look really cool running through the wastland with some rugged old but still powerfull weapons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons you want in fallout 4.   Weapons you want in fallout 4. Empty

Back to top Go down

Weapons you want in fallout 4.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next