Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl commonwealth boomers Mask power hunk mandalorian Call NPCs Ryse Gear gauss riot vault body machine marvel Superpele boom wolfenstein dead Reforged ghoul khan Overhaul money
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Today at 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:30 am

Ericbaum Ten wrote:
I'm more of a New Vegas person myself, I played New Vegas first, and it will always hold a special place in my heart.

New Vegas follows the first two games which is cool while 3 went for a different atmosphere which is spooky those that hate New Vegas never played the first two Games or just played them after playing 3 first

but i prefer the DLCs Fallout 3 had The Pitt and Point Look out will always be my Favorite DLCs from 3.

Obsidian did a wonderful job with New Vegas minus the bugs i commend them for that i just hope Fallout 4 can follow that direction too.

101stgamerarmy

101stgamerarmy

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:26 am

EFFING HELLS YEAH!!! There is no reason not to. I've actually been doing a TTW playthrough with PN and JX3Motorcycles (I bet I just slaughterd the name of the mod) installed. Having fun playing in hardcore mode Very Happy

The Empire? They're a buncha panzies!
The Storm Cloaks? They're a bunch of terrorists hiding behind a flag of "rebellion".
The Blades? Fook em!
Alduin? Never 'eard of 'er!

The NCR? LOL!
The Leigion? O.O
The Brother Hood of Steel? Hoo Rah!!!
General Oliver? Yes Man, THROW HIM OFF THE DAM!!!
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:50 am

Absolutely I'll play it! I find myself going back for many games in my old lists, I went back for Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion. I can definitely come back to Fallout 3. Hell... When Fallout 3 came out, I went and played Wasteland again for the heck of it

AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:17 am

Tribal Raven wrote:
Absolutely I'll play it! I find myself going back for many games in my old lists, I went back for Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion. I can definitely come back to Fallout 3. Hell... When Fallout 3 came out, I went and played Wasteland again for the heck of it

have you heard of Skywind my friend i cant wait for it going to morrowind in Skyrim engine and graphics

CptWalker

CptWalker

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 1:08 pm

We will play, for it is "retro", and to remember the past time spent at F3, simple, elegant.

Druuler

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:27 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
hitman47101 wrote:
Yes, definitely, well only with TTW, but i still think that counts.

Reason being i don't think Fallout 4 will be that great, not as good as New Vegas, if both the Skyrim game and it's engine are any indication of the direction Beth is going how could it be?

I'd take heavily modded TTW any day, especially with what's coming in the future.

I agree so much with this... Skyrim was disappointing IMO.  So I'm no longer in the 'Bethesda can do no wrong' camp.  
I have to agree with this, for the most part. I expect Fallout 4 to be much better visually, but not really improved any other way. I had play-throughs of Oblivion that were 100+ hours, but I cannot stay interested in Skyrim for 15 to 20 hours maximum before I give up on it for several months. That said, I will give FO 4 a try, but I will be coming back to play Fallout 3 when the mood strikes me.
Back to top Go down
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 pm

No I won't but if a Tale of Three Wastelands comes out then yes I will
The Reason I won't is because I am pretty bored of FO3 since there is
not that much mods that interest me

AWAAAAYYYYY!!!! Helicopter

AlphaCenturion09

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Probably I mean I still play the original Fallouts and those came out in like the 90s and it's what 2015 now so yea most likely I'll still play F3 and FNV when F4 comes out,

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
CatMan

CatMan

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:04 pm

I still haven't beaten it because I invested more time in NV and the fact that fallout 3 just recently decided to start working on my pc just about 2 months ago when games for windows live decided to leave my pc alone means that I will still play it when 4 comes out. Playing it then hopping to 4 will allow me to see the change that tech has made over the years and how the mechanics differ.
Back to top Go down
KaizerBlack

KaizerBlack

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:02 pm

Never played Fallout 3, only New Vegas...
But yeah, I will probably still play New Vegas when Fallout 4 launches...
Couldnt bring myself to finish the game, so many sidequests to do, so many mods to try, lol...
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Same reason I still play F1 and 2: They never get old.
Plus, I might do a binge and play all fallout games from start to finish(including tactics) if they actually announce it, without mods, unless the devs take their sweet time and give me some time to replay them with them.

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

i could never get ito Oblivion theses days its gameplay compared to Skyrim is meh...

but i cant wait for the release of Skywind and fallout 4 but wont invest to heavily into it cause the lack of mods at release date will be meh...
i still play fallout 1 still ut i havnt finished fallout 2 yet XD which i should Frank Horrigan awaits me.

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:40 pm

I agree with you on that AussieShepherd. I have a very hard time enjoying Oblivion's gameplay these days. Despite everything I hate about Skyrim - and that's a fairly long list - the gameplay isn't among my complaints.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:55 pm

oblivion semmed to have a better story but the gameplay makes it hard to play i still have to do the DLCs.

skyrim doesnt really fell it has a story it has that felling where its like you contine doing life in this world as always doing so many side quests being confused with the civil war

Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Ericbaum Ten wrote:
I'll play FO3, mostly just to be the biggest asshole ever. But still. (I'm going to kill all the hamsters in the DC wasteland Skeptic)

What hamsters? That's the last thing I want to worry about, big radioactive hamsters
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:04 pm

the game ist old enough to be retro fallout 1 and 2 are old enough but no 3

Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:10 pm

AussieShepherd117 wrote:
the game ist old enough to be retro fallout 1 and 2 are old enough but no 3

Much more replayability tho, even without mods. There is little to do in F1 and 2 if you know it inside out, I mean you can speed run both of them in 30min BOTH, one after the other, if you know what you are doing. F3 still has nooks and crannies I haven
t seen, even tho I thought I knew the wasteland like my backhand
Back to top Go down
ddark16

ddark16

Character sheet
Name: Jodo Cast
Faction: The Empire
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Most certainly yes. The number of mods, and hour's I put into it, just won't fade that easily. For me most besthedia games get 3+ years of gameplay out of me.

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Tumblr_nh3xiwUWLE1r0j0yso2_400
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:19 pm

Fallout 2 can be done in like 14 mins

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next