Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk riot body ghoul wolfenstein FCOM upgrades commonwealth boomers dead khan space Call daryl NPCs Reforged Mask machine vault money mandalorian Superpele Gear Ryse boom marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Empty
PostSubject: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am

Hi everyone, so like the title says will you still play fallout 3 and if so why? Personally I think Fallout 3 has some of the best known mods out there and I can say for sure that I will be returing to DC to walk the wastes of our Capital!Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Fallout-3-Capital-Wasteland
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:18 am

Probably not I hate to say it but I've played Fallout 3 so much even with the mods still kinda becomes boring to me New Vegas is also starting to be that way that's why we need a Fallout 4 announcement ASAP!

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:23 am

I absolutely will, yes. There's no chance in hell that I'm going to convert the 20GBs or so of mods that I've done over to Fallout 4, so FO3 will be my only means to experience those things.
Back to top Go down
200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:27 am

fsufan23 wrote:
Probably not I hate to say it but I've played Fallout 3 so much even with the mods still kinda becomes boring to me New Vegas is also starting to be that way that's why we need a Fallout 4 announcement ASAP!

Fingers crossed for the E3 coming up! I'm the opposite though I'll go to play New Vegas yet get bored with it and play Fallout 3 over again. TTW is one of the best mods ever created by man lol! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sinister

Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:28 am

Fallout 3 was the fallout I started on, so I have a connection with it that I don't have with other games. It's safe to say I'll continue to play it for many many years.

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:30 am

It would be awesome though if they make a Tale of Three Wastelands sometime after Fallout 4 Comes out
Back to top Go down
200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:30 am

Tesvixen wrote:
I absolutely will, yes.  There's no chance in hell that I'm going to convert the 20GBs or so of mods that I've done over to Fallout 4, so FO3 will be my only means to experience those things.

Speaking of converting...what if they replace the GECK with something else? We can rebuild it. We have the technology. We can make it better than it was. Better, stronger, faster.
Back to top Go down
Ceane

Ceane

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:35 am

200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks wrote:
what if they replace the GECK with something else?
Unlikely, I think. They kept it for Skyrim even though they swapped from the Gamebryo engine to the Creation engine, so hopefully they'll keep it for Fallout 4.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:37 am

fsufan23 wrote:
It would be awesome though if they make a Tale of Three Wastelands sometime after Fallout 4 Comes out

That is what I was thinking. I would love to move between Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Fallout 4. That would be amazing! Will it work if it is on a different engine though? Wouldn't the Mod Autor have to rebuild the game up for the newer engine? In my older post if we had a new GECK and a new engine what if we could fly between the areas? For example the sky would have it's on worldspace were you would have random encounters but would load into the fallout 3 so it wouldn't be bad on performance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:00 am

It would absolutely not work. The only reason TTW exists is because FO3 and NV run on the same engine (with minor updates made for NV).
Back to top Go down
200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

200YearsOfFancyLadSnacks

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:03 am

Tesvixen wrote:
It would absolutely not work.  The only reason TTW exists is because FO3 and NV run on the same engine (with minor updates made for NV).  

Yeah, that's what I was thinking BrickWall Headbutt
Back to top Go down
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:53 am

Fo3 No. Fnv Yes at least until mods that make 4 better then nv come out

Back to top Go down
Timulika

Timulika

Character sheet
Name: Kerr
Faction: Independent
Level: 50+

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:05 am

Like @Sinister said, FO3 was my first, and you never forget your first. I've actuallly just started a new FO3 game this morning. Just meant to check out a mod...2 hours later, I was still playing.
I'm pretty sure I will play FO3, NV and FO4 FOREVERRRRRRRRrrr...

fsufan23 wrote:
...becomes boring to me. New Vegas is also starting to be that way
BLASPHEMY!

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:38 am

I'm not sure. Fallout New Vegas is my favorite game so far, so that's a maybe. Fallout 3, no.

The newest Fallout game will definitely have a better engine, new game mechanics(I hope), and more so it's kinda hard to switch back to an older Fallout game knowing that the newest one is far superior. I'm speaking in mere speculation here of course.

It's kinda what I did about Oblivion. I loved the game but I moved onto Skyrim because almost everything is better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:45 am

Fallout 3? No. Lost 90% of my interest in it the moment I took a trip down to Vegas, down to my favorite Striiiiiip *Sings*

After Fallout 4 is released I will pounce it, play MQ in 6 hours, complain the game is too short, install 7 mods and spend 5 real life days exploring ONE building.
Then I will go back to NV due to all the mods available for it.
Ultimately I think FO4 will gradually siphon my FNV interest possibly to null.
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 am

Nope. Nope nope nope. Nopeeeeeee. Going to spend my whole week playing it. If it's not boring of course.

Marcos A

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:00 am

For sure,Fallout 3 is one of my favorite games. The atmosphere it created for me was amazing. I will probably be stuck playing Fallout 4 for quite a while but no doubt i will be back scavenging the wastes of the DC area.
Back to top Go down
hitman47101

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:01 am

Yes, definitely, well only with TTW, but i still think that counts.

Reason being i don't think Fallout 4 will be that great, not as good as New Vegas, if both the Skyrim game and it's engine are any indication of the direction Beth is going how could it be?

I'd take heavily modded TTW any day, especially with what's coming in the future.
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:19 am

Yes I will play both Fallout 3 and New Vegas the reason why is as long as there are new and interesting mods being made I'll never grow tired of the games. We have awesome modders here and modders like someguy2000 and Belthan to keep me playing FO3 and NV.

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:29 am

hitman47101 wrote:
Yes, definitely, well only with TTW, but i still think that counts.

Reason being i don't think Fallout 4 will be that great, not as good as New Vegas, if both the Skyrim game and it's engine are any indication of the direction Beth is going how could it be?

I'd take heavily modded TTW any day, especially with what's coming in the future.

I agree so much with this... Skyrim was disappointing IMO. So I'm no longer in the 'Bethesda can do no wrong' camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?   Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you still play Fallout 3 when Fallout 4 comes out and why?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next