Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power dead gauss mandalorian Superpele riot daryl vault boomers ghoul Call machine Reforged NPCs commonwealth body Overhaul wolfenstein marvel khan Gear money Mask hunk Ryse boom
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 1:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:42 am

» Hello from nexus
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:06 am

» The Next fallout
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 pm

» Late Introduction
How do you play your Fallout? Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How do you play your Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

How do you play your fallout?
Lawful Good
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap23%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 17 ]
Neutral Good
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap14%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Chaotic Good
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap16%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 12 ]
Lawful Neutral
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap8%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 6 ]
True Neutral
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap9%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
Chaotic Neutral
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap11%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Lawful Evil
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap7%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Neutral Evil
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap5%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Chaotic Evil
How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_lcap7%How do you play your Fallout? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 74

AuthorMessage
MichaelGoodman31

MichaelGoodman31

How do you play your Fallout? Empty
PostSubject: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 8:57 am

Spoiler:
Pick one of the options above, or rebel and make up your own.

EDIT:

i fixed your picture, you posted the page link and not the actual pictures URL easy mistake to make pal Smile

FoVet20

EDIT 2:

Added a poll, you were supposed to look at the picture for choices, and thanks FoVet20 TongueTril

MichaelGoodman31

Last edited by MichaelGoodman31 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edits)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:18 am

Unless my adblocker got pretty overzealous, I don't think there's any options above, mate.  Did you mistakenly make a topic and not a poll?

That said, I tend to play my Fallout games from a roleplaying perspective. I've never redone a run, and consistently strive to remain within character in my actions and keep within the imagined mindset of whomever it is I happen to be playing through that particular game. It's given me a lot of unique challenges that I don't think I ever would've considered hurdles at other times and sometimes built up a whole new layer of the game for me.

Last edited by Antipode on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Including response to topic question)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 9:48 am

Nope not just you Antipode. I don't see any options either. XD
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:06 am

Antipode wrote:
Unless my adblocker got pretty overzealous, I don't think there's any options above, mate.  Did you mistakenly make a topic and not a poll?

That said, I tend to play my Fallout games from a roleplaying perspective.  I've never redone a run, and consistently strive to remain within character in my actions and keep within the imagined mindset of whomever it is I happen to be playing through that particular game.  It's given me a lot of unique challenges that I don't think I ever would've considered hurdles at other times and sometimes built up a whole new layer of the game for me.

Since there don't seem to be any options from the OP I will explain my approach Smile

That pretty much sums up my approach to playing Fallout as well. I sometimes go through the same play through but to experience difference in quest etc but most of the time it is a new playthrough. I also rarely reuse characters. Like what Antipode stated it does give a whole new layer of the game. Sometimes it gives added frustration to play because you have limitations. Very nice when you played the game more hours than one would care to admit.

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:09 am

Not to many choices to chose from, a real "Blue or Red pill" type of situation lol.
Back to top Go down
MichaelGoodman31

MichaelGoodman31

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 5:25 am

You should be able to choose from a poll from now on.
Back to top Go down
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:13 am

I like precision weapons . like to go in all stealth, and when shit hits the fan, bring out the big guns booyah

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
Svide

Svide

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 am

I play as I would be myself in that situation, so If I'm mad in real life from what happen in game, I might do some evil stuff.

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:21 pm

I try to be the good guy. But if i meet asshole's im gonna be a asshole back. I also try and murder everyone who does bad stuff.

yungskiz

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:56 pm

like a tactical shooter with simulator-esque damage and ballistics......then i get frustrated and TGM BrickWall Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:14 pm

I don't know why but I always do the lawful good (messiah) play through as if its second nature. When I first played Fallout 3 and New Vegas I finished the game as a messiah of the wasteland. I know I will do that in Fallout 4 but would like to incorporate some evil things into my first play through. If there is a Hardcore mode then I should be able to rationalize stealing food, weapons and ammo for survival. In the end I want that feeling from This War of Mine where you have to rationalize doing questionable things for the sake of survival. I really hope that some of that element can be implemented into Fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:21 pm

I have a subconscious mindset to always play as a lawful good character. But when the i meet people like Motor Runner and Caesar morality and restraint are thrown out the window and i go on repeated rampages at their respective bases.

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 10:28 pm

kakashininja1 wrote:
I have a subconscious mindset to always play as a lawful good character. But when the i meet people like Motor Runner and Caesar morality and restraint are thrown out the window and i go on repeated rampages at their respective bases.

When it comes to factions like the Legion and the Fiends I can always justify myself when I go on a rampage and eradicate those degenerates. I try to avoid conflict in game but cant resist the urge to remove the Legion from the Mojave.
Back to top Go down
SpectreDude

SpectreDude

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:55 am

Neutral Good.

I always try to be a good citizen in the Wasteland.
Although i choose to believe that Caesar's Legion or the Fiends have murdered my family (In-Game)
and that i always have a running hate for them so i'm not that guy who always chooses the Diplomatic Solution

Come to think of it...maybe i'm not Neutral Good at all...

baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Chaotic evil because i love rob resources from pnj and kill everyone in cities.
Back to top Go down
Aaesith

Aaesith

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:33 pm

True neutral. The good karma and reputation I get from quests and killing bad guys are mostly balanced by the bad ones I get from stealing anything i may find of value and killing anyone that annoys me (stealthily of course). Thus are the benefits of games over real life Very Happy

Zotsuki

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:03 am

Eyy, a poll, that's nice. I like the Chaotic Neutral way.

Wgen I play games like these I mostly role play myself in that situation (aka Cha-2 Spech 100). I'm shaping the future of the wasteland how I like.
Basically the wasteland is going to crawl to me and say: "Please help me -caugh- "
Me: "What do I have from it μ_μ? "
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:35 am

I generally try to be a good guy, but sometimes the hat that other guy is wearing is just too darn nice to pass up. If you've never thought that, at least once, then you're lying and everyone knows it. But other than causally blowing an npc's leg off with a shotgun to obtain that sweet sweet hat, i try to be good and help whoever i can, seeking vengeance upon those who are corrupt.

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:51 pm

I attempt to leave the wasteland/whateverland better than I originally found it. I generally try to protect women and children if possible, however i dont hesitate to end people. That also gets to be a tad overzealous some times, for example i murdered all of the caravans that betrayed Cass. I chose chaotic neutral because I'm not sure random murdering gets me to the place where all the goody goodies go Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you play your Fallout?   How do you play your Fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you play your Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next