Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead Superpele wolfenstein Gear marvel daryl machine NPCs Overhaul riot hunk gauss boomers ghoul Call Mask commonwealth mandalorian power vault body boom money khan Ryse Reforged
Latest topics
» The Next fallout
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Today at 12:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Today at 12:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 6:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Starfield
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby scrab20 Wed May 08, 2024 11:18 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
fate6

fate6

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:54 am

Hmm normal "online" modes I would have to say no too but how about being able to import a companion of a friend? You could maybe trade items as well? Well whavtevz but honestly there is not very many single player games these days so I would hate to see Fallout or TES go the way of so many other games.
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Character sheet
Name: Accelerator
Faction: Independent
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:02 am

I feel that if it was multiplayer it would make it difficult for the VGU modding community as well as any other modding sites. So nope, I wouldn't agree with it.

"Someone that kills if given a reason, is definitely not a hero." - Accelerator
Back to top Go down
lyca5259

lyca5259

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:19 am

Accelerator wrote:
I feel that if it was multiplayer it would make it difficult for the VGU modding community as well as any other modding sites. So nope, I wouldn't agree with it.

HEY IT'S MY TWIN. HELLO ME.

Haha, but I somewhat agree. Like I've said modding is still indeed possible, but there's not doubt it will lead to difficulties. I wouldn't doubt that it would likely limit alot of possibilities for modders too.

HFegelein

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:25 am

As others have mentioned, problems with mods can be foreseen and will be difficult to overcome. That and I personally believe the spirit of the Fallout series doesn't really mesh well with the massively multiplayer online experience. Co-op (i.e. being able to invite a friend or two into your game) is certainly welcome, though. Can't count all the times I wished I had a truly 'human' companion in the game.

More importantly, the quality of the singleplayer experience (which is IMO what Fallout is primarily about) should not be compromised in development. I'd think that if there must be a MMO iteration of Fallout it should be a completely separate game.
Back to top Go down
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:45 pm

I think that it should have the ability to play with a small group of people - around 3 or 4 to be exact - but I don't think it should be an MMO like the elder scrolls online was.

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:56 pm

I vote no. I don't think there should be any multiplayer/co-op.

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:59 pm

I'm thinking that it would be cool to have like, 2-4 player co-op, problem is I wouldn't be able to mod the hell out of my game and do that.

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:03 pm

I do agree it should have a co-op mode, but no form of MMO. Co-op would be a new, fun, and different way to play Fallout, however it is something that would need ironing out, and I do think it should be an optional feature, for those who wish to continue playing Fallout by themselves.
Back to top Go down
GUN's Kanye

GUN's Kanye

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Simply put hell no. No co-op mode and such i just don't think it'll work right. It'd be bethesda's borderlands then. I like just me and my dog traveling through the wastes.

http://GamingIlluminaughty.com
Trentosss

Trentosss

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:43 pm

I think Fallout 4 should just be single player, I don't think co-op or multiplayer would work unless there was some overhauls and changes to the basics of the game, yet said changes would probably take away the main things that we play Fallout for, e.g vats, story and rpg elements
Back to top Go down
Erunai

Erunai

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Keep to its roots which have been a great success so far, expand mod capabilities of course
Back to top Go down
xleov

xleov

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 12:27 am

I think it would just end up being Fallout Universe Online pay to play deal.
Back to top Go down
TheMetroDweller

TheMetroDweller

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:55 am

No, because it's not fun having your thought out plan be destroyed because some nitwit named XxjerrymlgquickscopexX ran in guns blazing with a goddamn Fat Man
Back to top Go down
lexintun

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Sure why not?! I would be cool to have raider team vs megaton settlers in a deathmatch for resources and water or Lyon's pride vs Super Mutants in King of the hill or elimination. hell even BOS Outcasts vs Enclave kill squads or even raiders( The raiders outnumberring the BOS maybe 3 to 1 margin and armed with more serious weapons like sniper rifles and lazors Very Happy to oppose the power armored paladins and knights with their gatlings and miniguns)
Back to top Go down
ichigenji

ichigenji

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 pm

I believe it shouldn't they should really work on more realistic animations,bigger world and a longer immerse story line.On the other hand they should make an online mode that you can survive against a horde of ghouls like CallOfDuty's Zombies.
Back to top Go down
Mept

Mept

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:31 pm

I would love to try it out online. Just having the option wouldn't be bad but to make it just online would kill what Fallout is.
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 7:44 pm

If it would be a like small group Co-Op version of the regular game, yes. If it were to be anything like ESO, no. A million times no.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
DatGooz

DatGooz

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:37 pm

I guess I could see co-op if they implemented it properly, I just don't know how they would do it in a game like this. I mean if they included drop in co-op that could be quite cool but it might take away from the story a bit having a presumably important character only appearing whenever you and your friends decide to play together. Also I don't think proper MP would work.
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:11 pm

DatGooz wrote:
I guess I could see co-op if they implemented it properly, I just don't know how they would do it in a game like this. I mean if they included drop in co-op that could be quite cool but it might take away from the story a bit having a presumably important character only appearing whenever you and your friends decide to play together. Also I don't think proper MP would work.
Hmmm, maybe you could drop into a friend's game as one of their companions, or maybe just put in your character.
Back to top Go down
Finlandiaperkele

Finlandiaperkele

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:50 pm

If we are talking about a 2-4 player COOP mode, then I'm all in for it. As long as it isn't PVP multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next