Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul Superpele money mandalorian riot Ryse gauss daryl Reforged boom vault marvel Gear commonwealth boomers body dead machine NPCs hunk Call power wolfenstein khan Mask ghoul
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby monke gaming Today at 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:58 pm

As the title say should fallout 4 have online tell me what you think
ill go first

I think it should not cas when people talk about it i always think about ESO which i think sucked and online would ruin like looting places it be to crazy cas people online are crazy their be those hackers etc i just would not like it and might get dull after a while.

So tell me what you think or if you think im wrong or what you would like online to be like (if you want it)
Back to top Go down
Transcendence

Transcendence

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:05 pm

You mean Fallout 4 with MP coop? Or MMO? Imo they should just stick to making Fallout and Elder Scrolls single player only, but I'm not saying they shouldn't put in coop mode in it.
Back to top Go down
nervo82

nervo82

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:09 pm

never ever forever...a online fallout would be a disgrace
Back to top Go down
RagazzoDiPlatino

RagazzoDiPlatino

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: NRC
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:21 pm

nervo82 wrote:
Finalmente un altro Italiano su VGU Wink Alleluia
Finally another Italian on VGU Wink

Need help to finding a mod? Ask and post a screenshot here: [Skyrim] "What mod is this?"[Fallout] "What mod is this?"
Back to top Go down
abadio

abadio

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Fallout 4 should at most have a coop system which would replace your current companion. Co-op would be fun you wouldnt have to dumb down the normal mechanics like ESO and youd still get the fallout expericence with a friend. Who wouldn't want to get chased and mauled by deathclaws with you best friend?
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Yeah, Co-op sounds great.

For some reason that brings me back memories of completing good old Halo 2 on split screen, I guess it would be a somewhat similar experience, and if it would, it'd be great.

MasterRahl60

MasterRahl60

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:09 am

nervo82 wrote:
YES well said maybe co-op if they do it right. We all see how lame ESO is compared to skyrim. That feeling of badassery is gone and you wouldn't be able to mod your game as hard. My fallout is unique from everyone else and i love it that way.
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:21 am

if Bethesda released a co-op fallout id play it on co op on console as it would effect the modding community in my opinion the same way they constantly patched borderlands 2 mods but if it was in MMO status id never play it and it would doom the fallout franchise for thousands of fans
Back to top Go down
Ol' John

Ol' John

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:30 am

I think it's doable if I think about ARMA 3, it has a bigger map than fallout, first and third person camera modes, a bazillion armors and weapons to choose, upgrade and pick from everywhere, food, bleeding and a lot of similar things, only ARMA is bigger in every way and they manage to put it into a multiplayer. My only concern is whether Bethesda would focus more on the story or in the multiplayer, maybe they'd have to launch a standalone game just for online gaming, fallout is already buggy in single player, imagine if they had other stuff to do. :b
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:31 am

No because Fallout CANNOT suffer the same fate as Elder Scrolls Online. Stay single player, MAYBE and I stress MAYBE if it was co-op if it was implemented correctly it could be interesting.
Back to top Go down
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:42 pm

I'm say NO to. because online game hard to be mod.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:31 pm

NO!!!This will ruin the way of the game co-op will ruin the whole game i mean the whole Lone Wanderer thing will go off and it will become a fail.
Back to top Go down
Druuler

Druuler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:49 pm

One of my best friends and I have been wanting to play Fallout in a co-op mode for years, so I would be interested in trying that, but I have no interest at all in a MMO version of online play. I have never played an MMO, nor do I have any interest in doing so. That said, if an online component was implemented the same way it was in Mass Effect 3, I do not think I would even touch the game.
Back to top Go down
Sultansmooth

Sultansmooth

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:24 pm

As I'm sure many have said, no I think an MMO version of the game would completely and utterly ruin the game for me and many others. Although, if there was a seamless and mod friendly way to join another persons game easily and efficiently than I think the game would be revolutionary.

prophet275

prophet275

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:37 pm

I'd have to say no, mainly because they'd likely have to restrict possibly even remove any and all mod support for it, and mod support is one of Bethesda's strong suits, at times they even depend on it to add to their games replay value. adding multiplayer and enabling the kind of mods fallout and TES are renowned for would be incredibly difficult if not impossible and end of the day i'd rather have some epic mods on my fallout then play with other people online

Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:01 pm

prophet275 wrote:
I'd have to say no, mainly because they'd likely have to restrict possibly even remove any and all mod support for it, and mod support is one of Bethesda's strong suits, at times they even depend on it to add to their games replay value. adding multiplayer and enabling the kind of mods fallout and TES are renowned for would be incredibly difficult if not impossible and end of the day i'd rather have some epic mods on my fallout then play with other people online

I agree with you, it shouldn't have online mode, but for the last part of your reply, just look at Counter Strike, haha. People have been modding it and open a whole server just for that mod (zombie mode, zombie escape, etc...) and plenty of people play at those modded servers TongueTril. Ahhh, good old days...

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:07 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
prophet275 wrote:

I agree with you, it shouldn't have online mode, but for the last part of your reply, just look at Counter Strike, haha. People have been modding it and open a whole server just for that mod (zombie mode, zombie escape, etc...) and plenty of people play at those modded servers TongueTril. Ahhh, good old days...
I personally found those zombie servers even more exciting than regular zombie games like L2D and others... :S
Back to top Go down
tpmmazo

tpmmazo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 2:01 am

What would be nice to see would be a 2 player co-op similar to what Far Cry 4 has introduced into their single player open world title. That would be very interesting.

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? 1ByTWGC Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? LegitimateWellgroomedFantailDo you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? 1ByTWGC Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? LegitimateWellgroomedFantail
Back to top Go down
thisguyhere

thisguyhere

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:12 pm

I believe the setting of fallout would lend itself quite well to an online setting, but not the gameplay. With all the different, interesting races and factions and all the different possibilities the wasteland can throw at you, I think a Fallout MMO, or something in a similar vein, would definitely have potential. Now it may or may not actually work out but it would of still had promise. It was a pity there was so much drama that ended up around the one that was in development, but maybe Bethesda will figure out something now that they own the rights completely.

As far as Fallout 4 goes though? No, I truly believe it just couldn't work. In all the main titles, the entire game revolves around the player and their choices. It's always been an entirely single player experience. I don't think even a limited co-op would work unless they made an entirely separate game mode for it, which would mean sacrificing more of the single player game. Not only would it require reworking the whole way the games play but so far the games have had a terrible track record of staying stable with just one players choices and actions; you throw in even just one other player, let alone several and I doubt the game would even function. I'm not saying it's Impossible, but I certainly wouldn't have much faith in it. If they make a great game while proving me wrong, Great! But I have a feeling even if they did pull off a good online fallout, it still wouldn't quite be Fallout. Not as we've come to know it at least. :/
Back to top Go down
Weasel21

Weasel21

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 5:50 pm

I would have to say no as well. The ability to mod and customise your game would be severely reduced if it were to be an online game which for me is why i've put hundreds of hours into games like Fallout and Skyrim. I have probably spent as much time if not more, trying to mod my Fallout and Skyrim games in order to suit my tastes which if it were an online game, would not be permissible due to balancing issues.

ESO was a highly anticipated game for me but I think Skyrim's modding community must have spoiled me as I probably only played ESO for about a week before I opted not to renew my subscription. I hope Fallout 4 does not disappoint (disappointing to me...I realise there are people who love the game but its just wasn't what I hope it would be) like ESO. The ability to customise and mod games have added hours and hours of re-playability, immersion and role-playing which I do not think can necessarily be achieved through an online game.

Just my two cents...for what their worth Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next