Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom machine riot dead ghoul gauss commonwealth NPCs Superpele daryl hunk khan marvel Overhaul Gear power mandalorian Ryse vault wolfenstein Call body money Mask Reforged boomers
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby SilverInc Today at 12:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:42 am

» Hello from nexus
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:06 am

» The Next fallout
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
GTA Online: Heists Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

GTA Online: Heists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

GTA Online: Heists Empty
PostSubject: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:29 pm

so the hiests have been out for a little while whats does every one think of them?

have you had the same trouble that me and my buddies have had finding good players to fill in the extra slots? speaking of which if any of you play on PS3 and need 2 people to play the hiests with let me know with a pm on here or on psn (psn:jaffa_5).

Back to top Go down
CatMan

CatMan

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 am

I beat them with my friends. They take a while honestly, i kinda like that. The pay on your first run through is pretty good. The insurgent is ridiculously armored and slightly op. The heists themselves are somewhat fun. There truly is a need for communication and good players. My group hasn't had trouble completing them, only had issues with lag and connectivity on ps3. I like the variety in the missions, but prefer payday 2, as a heist game because its much more challenging.
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:26 am

me and my buddies are up to the 3rd hiest (series A). we would be a lot further through but what with work and diffrent time zones, so it's not always possable to be online all at the same time.

I agree communication is a major help. my buddies and i tend to use team speak/ skype to talk as we are mainly pc guys these days, but we have had trouble with not being able to talk to the randoms we need to fill in the slots. and i havn't had much problem with connectivity just the ocasional lag.

I do have to agree that payday2 is a better hiest game but i love the veriaty of missions in gta.

Back to top Go down
hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:06 am

I got to hand it to you, the prison break finale was a pain in my neck i tried like 14 times. Me and my friends were about to beat the finale, when we parachuted on the beach we accidentally landed on the pepellers from the chopper has this ever happened to you?
Back to top Go down
blivit270

blivit270

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:28 am

They are great for play with your friends, but when you get in a session with randoms...things get messy and the experience gets a little distorted. The only bugs I have had was with the connection, but thats GTA online for you. But the PC version looks amazing, it really does seem like a perfect PC master race game.

Me and my friend Brad were the prisoner and guard in the prison break heist, and idk if there was a way not to alert the guards, especially that one guy at the end of the bus lane that always shoots you....asshole. But, just because it was tough does not mean it was annoying, it was frustrating, but a good frustrating if yall understand.

It is a DLC that I would pay for, it really is a master piece.

jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:38 am

blivit270 wrote:
especially that one guy at the end of the bus lane that always shoots you....asshole. But, just because it was tough does not mean it was annoying, it was frustrating, but a good frustrating if yall understand.

Lol yeah i was the guard and my buddie was the prisoner, he compleatly freaked out when the guard shot him the first time as we didn't expect it go bad so soon. and yeah i understand what you mean. i have been trying to do the series A hiest all day been stuck on the trash collecting mission because we had to depend on using 2 randoms (they ran me over with the garbage truck about 5 times today in 8/9 attempts partly due to cack handedness and randoms leaving halfway through)

Back to top Go down
blivit270

blivit270

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:46 am

jaffa_5 wrote:
Lol yeah i was the guard and my buddie was the prisoner, he compleatly freaked out when the guard shot him the first time as we didn't expect it go bad so soon. and yeah i understand what you mean. i have been trying to do the series A hiest all day been stuck on the trash collecting mission because we had to depend on using 2 randoms (they ran me over with the garbage truck about 5 times today in 8/9 attempts partly due to cack handedness and randoms leaving halfway through)

LOL I KNOW SCREW THAT TRUCK! Over all the mission isn't hard, I assume you play on hard, It's just that one fuck up that ruins everything. We finally beat it by not even firing a shot and just rushing the garbage bags and getting the hell out of there.

BeetleJuice

BeetleJuice

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:58 am

I really like them. I was worried that they'd be bad even after so long of a wait. But I have to say, that I'm really pleased with the quality of the missions and even most of the set ups aren't boring. Although, the trash collecting set up was a pain for me and my buddies. I could see where playing with randoms could be complicated. But overall, I'm very pleased.

CatMan

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:02 am

Funny enough, my friends and I almost failed the final mission. We had to parachute onto a boat and had only 30 seconds left. My friend parachuted off the cliff and we shot flares to mark the boat. My other buddy shot a random flare through the forest and took out the parachute of the other guy, resulting in him breaking his neck on a rock or something. Thus almost ending our heist. Long story short, once you all get on the boat the timer stopped and it was a breeze after.
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:00 pm

blivit270 wrote:
LOL I KNOW SCREW THAT TRUCK! Over all the mission isn't hard, I assume you play on hard, It's just that one fuck up that ruins everything. We finally beat it by not even firing a shot and just rushing the garbage bags and getting the hell out of there.

yeah i always play missions on hard i like the challenge of having to compleat the misson one one go just like in old school gta games. plus the extra XP and cash are always welcome.

so far out we have been making one of the collectors get all the bags and getting the other collector (usualy me) to help deffend them. i have also been using proximity mines in areas i know a vehicle will come from that won't be set off by civillians lol.

Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:31 am

I feel heists are amazing, and complete GTA Online. BUT Rockstar still better put out consistent updates, because I am greedy. Ya know, first world problems
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:22 am

gav07NewVegas wrote:
I feel heists are amazing, and complete GTA Online. BUT Rockstar still better put out consistent updates, because I am greedy. Ya know, first world problems

I do remember them saying that there would be single player DLC and updates between now and the next GTA game but that was just before the game first game out. but i would assume now that the pc version is out that they will be working on new content.

personally i hope in the next month or 2 they will release a new hiest or two with a bunch of new cars and weapons but i would a single player DLC like lost and damned or ballad of gay tony.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA Online: Heists   GTA Online: Heists Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA Online: Heists

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1