Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele body daryl mandalorian ghoul NPCs boom Gear riot Mask machine dead boomers wolfenstein Overhaul money Reforged khan gauss marvel hunk Ryse vault Call power commonwealth
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 7:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 9:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 7:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 8:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:25 am

DiamondDogVS wrote:
It must have a better sneaking system like Dishonored for example or have the ability to be sneaking around like in Metal Gear. Dynamic weather and NPC's with varied voices, lol Playing FO3 and NV and i run into to many NPC's with the same voice actor.

They'd need a tons of money to do hire different voice actors, experienced, talented ones, not just random ones.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:40 am

I'm quite confident that Bethesda will deliver something that we'll love, but I think they've shown time and again that they cut corners: broken quests, awful UV maps, horrible colour tints, CTD and other stability issues, to name a few. I really think they should have a staff restructure. There are so many modders who should be in those positions of importance. Weijiesen, Millenia, someguy2000, Dracomies, and many of the modders here should be hired. And I dont' say that lightly. Bethesda know that ENB is extremely popular for PC users, and I've even read some interviews saying that the developers themselves have even used ENBs in their own personal use. I think it would be great for Bethesda to hire Boris and have some kind of ENB out of the box system which users could tinker with if they so desired.

The next bit is going to sound a little controversial, but I hope that they don't dumb down the next installment. Make it a bit tougher as well, much in the way SkyRe and Project Nevada do. Not of this: Change difficulty only = less health for player more health for enemy type scenario. It should adjust AI in some way.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
falloutgods69

falloutgods69

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:41 pm

I think they need differentiating armors, instead of having just one metal armor variant that everyone wears you could have 3-4 that vary. Also weapons that can have more than 3 attachments, unique weapon attachments, and overall better weapons.
Back to top Go down
Archangel-DA

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:50 pm

The Brotherhood of Steel. No Fallout game is complete without the Brotherhood in it.

Mattell

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:15 am

Pretty much what everyone above has said, especially the vehicles. We've had horses since oblivion, and animated carts as well as dragons in skyrim (though the latter two needed help from the modding community to be good). Ermesso showed us it is possible in new Vegas, both drivable cars and fly able vertibird, and while not as elegant we had motorcycles even in fo3.
Back to top Go down
Halo7665

Halo7665

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:42 am

I think it should have multiplayer just like the way GTA Online is like, that would be awsome. Thumbs Up

codyhendy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:56 am

More developed characters. A lot of the time the only thing you know about a character is that they want you to do something for them. Someguy2000 did a good job of making interesting and dynamic characters.
Back to top Go down
AleenWalker

AleenWalker

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:01 am

A less outdated engine that will allow for at least more animations. There's so many mods for animations but only so many can be used at once. And coming with a decent shader should be included not something you need to mod in.

My Achievements:

Last edited by AleenWalker on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blackember 0

blackember 0

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:34 am

I think an updated engine would be amazing Imagine how it would look with mods and enbs. Also it needs more than just 2gbs of memory they should give us ATLEAST 5gbs of memory so we don't need mods like the 4gb launcher. I mean really who has just 2gbs of ram now a days lol. Also i think they need to improve the face textures better voice actors BEING ABLE TO PLAY AFTER THE MAIN QUEST. I think they need tio find a way to make it feel like the world around you is changing with each choice you make for example after fallout new vegas ended and if you picked ceasers side the game shouldn't have ended. The strip and hoover damn should have been under legion control stuff like that makes it a much more immersive  world. Also cool weapons and armor. Maybe dirt bikes or cars? I mean the enclaves is fkying helicopters and buliding huge robots hell theres even nukes So i'm pretty sure a car wouldn't be such a bad thing. Also if they do add cars i think they need to be somewhat rare or fuled by something other than gas because in a wastland i don't think gas pumps work anymore and we're probably depleted of most the natural resources . Motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:04 am

Halo7665 wrote:
I think it should have multiplayer just like the way GTA Online is like, that would be awsome. Thumbs Up

I think if they spend time on developing multiplayer there will be less contents for the singleplayer (Fallout's focus has always been on singleplayer and vast contents/areas to explore...etc. Though this topic is what you think so I'm not judging, just saying my thoughts Very Happy.

EDIT: Oh I miss these yahoo emoticons.

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:10 pm

must have well seeing how games are getting better every day i say fallout 4 need great graphics and clothing physics like coats will move in the wind and etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4