Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth machine vault Superpele dead riot ghoul NPCs Call Ryse mandalorian marvel Reforged boomers space money boom hunk upgrades wolfenstein Gear FCOM Mask body khan daryl
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadBoy

MadBoy

Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:29 am

Hello folks! I want to share something with you all that I hold dear to me, a darn good series called Nuka Break!

Umm.. ok? I'll be going now

No wait! It's a web series about Fallout, more specifically about New Vegas! How cool, am I right?

Moving on, it's made by a company called Wayside Creations which excel in movie making and are a Los Angeles based production company that specialize in live-action video game movies/shorts.

Alright enough, you want to watch right!?

I'll post a link to the 1st season and if you guy's like it then i'll just compile a playlist for season 2, and the third season that just got confirmed (yes! there's more than one!)

Also here are teasers for seasons 1 & 2, in case you want to get a feel of what's coming

Fallout: Nuka Break S1 Teaser

Fallout: Nuka Break S2 Teaser

Fallout: Nuka Break S1

Other delights they've worked on!

In The Dark

Aperture R&D - EP 1

Hope you all enjoy, I know I did! I'm so happy to be sharing this with you, leave your thoughts and favorite moments in the comments below after watching!

Beer

FNVCourier

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:32 am

Nuka Break Really is a fantastic series! I loved both seasons! It was really cool the way things were done. It brought enough story and charisma to the show to really give that signature fallout feeling. The humor was pretty good to. Of course (DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT POTENTIAL SPOILERS!)
the NCR Ranger Vet was probably one of the coolest things from that show but its definitely a close tie with the guy who the power armor and if i remember correctly the Super Sledge?? Another series ive watched on Fallout thats really good is Fallout Lore. If you havent see it i suggest it as well!
Back to top Go down
gaw72290

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:02 pm

i also loved this series!! the story was very lore friendly and it kept my interest the entire time! The props are always my favorite, everything from the weapons to the armors look liked they were ripped right out of the game into real life! and the fact they were able to get actor Doug Jones (as Mayor Touch Connors) in a few episodes really shows how the series has more popularity amongst this scene!

MadBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:59 am

@FNVCourier it definitely is! It's just amazing to see a game we all know and love adapted to an awesome series. I immediately got attached to the characters as well, and you're right it was a Super Sledge! BGS should really look into getting Wayside to do a little something for Fallout 4 *hint* *hint*

Here's a link to the Lore series he was talking about if anyone would want to see it. Really intresting

Fallout Lore by ShoddyCast

They do great lore videos for other games too.

@gaw72290 totally agree, the props were done, I should say, are done amazingly! It involves casts and all that good stuff, take a looksy here: F:NB General Props and F:NB Laser Rifle. I was also quite shocked to see him in there, but it was pleasantly refreshing to see him as the Mayor. If you don't know who Doug Jones is, he is a actor that has played in movies such as Hellboy and Fantastic Four: The Silver Surfer.

FNVCourier

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 am

WOW you see i knew the mayor looked familiar but i couldnt quite put my finger on it. Id definitely love to get my hands on some of those props tho. Also, idr, have they said anything about a season three? ive been so busy i havent even had the time to look.
Back to top Go down
MadBoy

MadBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Yep, their kickstarter has been funded and they've started to film! So excited for it, the last season left me hanging.
Joy Dance

Cook-Cook

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:49 pm

I am so happy to finally finish all the episodes. Amazing short film
Back to top Go down
MadBoy

MadBoy

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:04 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Cook-Cook! Was it better than burning people with your flamer? haha.
What was your favorite part?

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:54 pm

I really loved the amount detail they put into the props, actors, and the environment. It really felt like a true Fallout Movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations   Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Nuka Break - A Fallout WebSeries by Wayside Creations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1