Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth hunk boom NPCs daryl money khan Ryse Overhaul Call boomers riot mandalorian vault dead gauss marvel machine body Mask Superpele ghoul Gear wolfenstein power Reforged
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Today at 5:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 7:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Juzkin590

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Some gameplay in China to show Great War's impact on both sides, dual wield, new armor categores, like (shinguards, pauldrons, mask, upperheadgear, lowerheadgear, capes, beltes, boots, pants etc.), Drugs/Meds with long lasting side effects. To much in short period can cause OD, some cause hallucinations. Craft own equipment with unique effects and name. Removable weapon attachments, tame creatures, multiple followers with game-based difficulty (more followers = more difficult), removable follower equipment. Followers can betray you if they don't like you.

tpmmazo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:43 pm

100% more to expand on the crafting feature in the game. Fallout 3 was really nice with the dart gun aspect and it really felt like you were in a post apocalyptic society finding scraps to make up weapons to survive. I think that if crafting was expanded and we could make even more custom weapons then fallout would have even more options to play hours upon.

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 1ByTWGC What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 LegitimateWellgroomedFantailWhat do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 1ByTWGC What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 LegitimateWellgroomedFantail
Back to top Go down
lexintun

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:57 pm

More complex weapon and armor system,more factions and a choice to join all of them would be cool if u have the option to pursue the main quest or to forge ur own destiny like a raider,a gunslinging ranger or a BOS or Enclave soldier(i doubt the 2nd choice will have much succes since the enclave members concider the majority of the wastelanders and post apocalyptic humans mutants and monsters) also would be cool if humanity at least started rebuilding after 2-3 centuries of anarchy,wars and butchering,so i would like to see The NCR replaced or at least made into the USA again and would be cool if they are sided with the brotherhood(the brotherhood would act as the new USA's shock elite troops along with the power armored heavy's not to mention their scribes and other eggheads will be priceless for the USA's military and economics would be nice to see the ranger's reorganized to fit some elite blackops brigade like Shadow company in COD MW2 they would certanly fit in with their skils as snipers and survivors not to mention their training as advance scouts 2) plus i would liek to see the legion remade to bemore tribalistic cuz in New vegas they tended to use 2 much guns that are higly advanced even by NCR standarts like marksman rifles assault carabines hell i even saw a centurion with a minigun 0_o wich dosent fit with their description as fierce mele fighters (well except the legate but he is another story) would be nice if they were skiled alchemists (kinda magic stuff i know but they are mostly tribal warriors arent they? they are supposed to know a thing or 2 about plants that heal and restore health besides healing powder and bitter drink )but most of all i want to see how life goes in mexico after the apocalypse or even better europe.Oh and i almost forgot more new equipment and more realistic survival experience cuz in NV i open a box and find 2 power armors t51's a minigun with almost no scratch at it and a giant bazooka with 20 rokets.Also a weapon size based limit cuz in NV u carry 2 launchers a Fat Man a minigun 2 power armors a shitload of ammo like in a mystical invisible backpack with no consequences ( in real life even 1 power armor and a bazooka would be a big load to carry around a Wasteland full of psychos and mutants just waiting for u to make 1 wrong move) i cant think of a hell lote more but i fear im gonna have to sit here and write my hands off so im gonna stop where i am now. Smile Smile Smile

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:15 am

More mysteries i think like The Family and the Dunwich Building and one of my friends posted on this dual wield will be cool.

Steam Profile:
Back to top Go down
Fuzzhie

Fuzzhie

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:49 pm

If they made a fallout game that ran off the Frostbite 3 engine and it still had that "everything is burnt, drugged up, mutated and fucked" Id buy it in a heartbeat and never look back.

"If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen, a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath, a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? What do you have then? A sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero's path. Someone who can walk into the heart of darkness, into the universal human phobia, and walk out unscathed. and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf." -William J. Bennett
Back to top Go down
tpmmazo

tpmmazo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:26 am

Fuzzhie wrote:
If they made a fallout game that ran off the Frostbite 3 engine and it still had that "everything is burnt, drugged up, mutated and fucked" Id buy it in a heartbeat and never look back.

I believe that Bethesda could be making a new engine for the next Fallout as they said that Gamebryo was too out of date when they were making Skyrim. With Skyrim they made the Creation engine but that was just Gamebryo on steroids so hopefully we will see a new engine in the next title

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 1ByTWGC What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 LegitimateWellgroomedFantailWhat do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 1ByTWGC What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 LegitimateWellgroomedFantail
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Character sheet
Name: Accelerator
Faction: Independent
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:22 am

Must have Parkour/Freerunning... Nuff' said.

"Someone that kills if given a reason, is definitely not a hero." - Accelerator
Back to top Go down
Sorenant

Sorenant

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:34 am

Mod support is very important, that's one of the most important characteristic of Fallout/TES. Only a fool would remove it from the fourth game.
Factions, like New Vegas. The thing that makes me love NV over 3 is that the story is not linear, you can choose who you side with. On the fourth game, it would be smashing if one could join even the Enclave.
Humour is also very important, considering that that's one of the aspects that makes Fallout outstand amid many post-apocalyptic games.

Vipla Dare

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:04 am

I would like to see cover system the most, I think that every modern game with shooting needs it.
Also mod support, more power armors and shooting mechanism and feel should be something like Stalker, I mean when you're exploring some dangerous place you want that feel that in every moment something can jump in front of you and throw you out of chair
Oh, nightvision would be cool, too ...
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:01 am

More freedom of movement,(scaling buildings and using environment as obstacles)

Mod support, A more than decent stealth system that isn't buggy and sloppy.

A cover system would also
be nice aswell, Sprint as always, Better melee combat that actually makes you think tactically and not a matter of just hitting your enemy then going backwards rinse and repeat.

That's all that comes to mind at the moment Smile

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Better A.I is a must have. I want NPC's that are smart and react instead of rushing me with an RPG.
Back to top Go down
markeydgn

markeydgn

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:10 pm

I've mentioned this before, but I'm mentioning it again. Co-op play.
I was thinking it should have seperate stories for each game mode. One for single, and another for co-op.
Eventually, the two stories tie in with each other. I was also thinking that it'd be cool if the decisions you make in your single player play through would have affect on the co-op playthrough. For example, you did something drastic that would negatively (or positively) effect your reputation, it'd also effect the characters in co-op making them either your friend, or foe. Same thing goes for co-op.

None of this is really a "must have" but more of a suggestion or thought
cheers

Julum

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:21 am

Better AI, less ugly faces, better character customization options, and just to be generally as enjoyable as an Elder Scrolls game. I really think they're way better and feel less rushed than 3 and NV.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
XFeniXRising

XFeniXRising

Character sheet
Name: Colton Voss
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 6:19 am

It needs cats. Cats... CATS... and less repetitive radio stations ^_^! And more in-depth quests!

Grom Hellscream: "And what Gul'dan, must we give in return?"
Gul'dan: "Everything."
Back to top Go down
ztron369

ztron369

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 2:33 pm

melee with guns, I always found it annoying that you couldn't break a raider's face with the butt of your rifle when they got close. They could make it just shove people back instead of dealing serious damage with a small cooldown so it wouldn't be too op.

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:44 pm

A better engine, more interesting choices and some "heavy" consequences after some of the choices you made which will makes the players think more about their choices later on in the game. Better support for modding and new awesome features.

O'Shaunal

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Every Fallout must have

• A subtile Holy Grail analogy
  • An Irish person
  • Lots of gore
  • Sex
  • Sawed-off shotguns
  • Black leather
  • Harold
  • An improbably bulky handgun chambered for 10mm

I would like Fallout 4 to have

• The rediscovery of the wheel
  • Sci-fi horror, à la Fallout 1
  • Dark humor, à la Fallout 2
  • Prone; true blind-fire (for grenades, too); cover positions
  • NPCs who use tactics in combat
  • NPCs who aren't helpless, bland imbeciles (unless they're supposed to be)
  • Temporary hearing-loss; tinnitus
  • A Pip-Boy that's not an arm-TV
  • A different weapon repair system
  • Assault rifles that aren't inherently inaccurate just because you might use them as bullet-hoses.
  • Better gun-mechanics in general.
  • Climbing. Srsly, why do games still make you hop around?

"It is a sad reality that, for most people, their prison doesn’t feel like a prison until somebody tries to break out of it. The conclusion they leap to is that the person who has broken out is the one who actually turned it into a prison ..."
–Stefan Molyneux, On Truth, The Tyrany of Illusion

Last edited by O'Shaunal on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:57 pm

It must have a better sneaking system like Dishonored for example or have the ability to be sneaking around like in Metal Gear. Dynamic weather and NPC's with varied voices, lol Playing FO3 and NV and i run into to many NPC's with the same voice actor.
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:22 am

I think the way they brought Fallout to 3D was perfect for Fallout, and the GECK not only makes it a perfect Fallout for me, but a perfect game. Something legendary like GTA San Andreas.

I hope they make crafting more important. I love improvised weapons like the Dart Gun, and scavenging would actually serve purpose instead of blindly picking up stuff and sell it to buy a gun.
I also kinda hope guns will completely break if you don't fix them, and melee weapons can shatter.
This way you need to buy new equipment. It would also be nice if the low-level stuff like 9mm Pistols wouldn't be utterly useless after a while. As for combat, I hope they'll have "cinematic" moves like in Skyrim. I'm a very cinematic person and I like doing everything the coolest way, rather than easiest Very Happy
Also I hope the survival aspect will be more... there, you know. Like you'll actually get blurred vision or something if you're very dehydrated or pass out if your sleep deprivation is too high. Also when you get shot it'd be something like Far Cry 2 where you have to fix your wounds, not just repeatedly press the Stimpak hotkey. And there's my perfect game, I'll expect mods to fill in other non-Fallout things like bullet time etc.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?   What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think Fallout 4 MUST have?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next