Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged boom power vault Call ghoul Ryse marvel machine daryl hunk commonwealth khan Gear Mask Overhaul boomers gauss dead NPCs riot money wolfenstein mandalorian Superpele body
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Today at 4:42 pm

» The Next fallout
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Today at 9:58 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Today at 9:53 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 4:01 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 1:28 am

» Starfield
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 9:19 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby scrab20 Wed May 08, 2024 9:03 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 10:16 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 11:18 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:06 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:24 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:31 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:35 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:51 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:07 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:27 am

» Hello from nexus
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:39 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:51 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:40 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Would you love a completely urban Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 5:41 am

The thing is for me, if we were to have urban spaces in Fallout, they should be like the Boneyard in Fallout. Completely unrecognisable from their original worldspace, because generally speaking nuclear warheads reduce cities to rubble. It should be about what people have built since the war, not people living in danky, pre-war buildings that are falling apart.

Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 6:30 am

@guan12 interesting thoughts for a story idea, especially introducing the children of atom into the mix. They're and interesting group of people and could prove to be a cool faction. It's a shame they didn't go too much further into them in Far Harbor or in the main game of Fallout 3 and 4.

hershal721

Character sheet
Name: Hershal Madison
Faction: NCR PMC SCOUT DIVISON
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 7:01 am

@Visible Earth Yeah I agree with that statement as well. Maybe a mall for a settlement? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AheagoSucc

AheagoSucc

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Honestly Id love to see that happen
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 4:20 pm

I'd have to say no as I'd feel restricted

I love Urban but after a while I feel I need to breathe so I Enjoy the Wastes

When The Wastes start to feel barren/lonely etc I like to go back into Urban

Back to top Go down
praising

praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 4:56 pm

@Waffenbaum , Once again, you nailed it for me mate, on what I think about a completely urban Fallout game.

As much as I'd like a good and well designed urban environment in a Fallout game, I would quickly get bored if it was entirely an urban map. Also, I do prefer countryside over cities in Real life, and it's the same in video games. Urban environments tend to make me feel depress. But I'm digressing, for me, a good fallout map should contains both urban and non-urban areas. I won't write more words, cause Waffenbaum as already worded it way better than me.

Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:46 am

Maybe?

Completely urban probably not but I would love to see a very large uban area. FO$ was great in that respect but ultimatly it felt like it didn't have enough work done into it.
Back to top Go down
ShanghaiBatz

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:22 pm

I wouldn't complain, but it's always nice to have some kind diversity.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:47 pm

hershal721 wrote:
@Visible Earth Yeah I agree with that statement as well. Maybe a mall for a settlement? Very Happy

Personally the more post-war buildings the better, but sure. People just wouldn't live in buildings with roofs that have fallen in. Ruins should be used as they were in New Vegas, as battlegrounds. The Fiends have taken over a bunch of burnt out old buildings where they fight a guerilla war with the NCR, but even then the saner ones of them have a base in the underground Vault. People die sleeping exposed to the elements TongueTril

An example I like is the Deathclaws in Fallout nesting in an old cinema. Something like that would be fun as the centrifuge of a settlement.

Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
AshurForrester

AshurForrester

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:35 pm

A million times yes. I loved exploring FO4's urban centre. I think that's the best thing visually about post apocalyptia, the crumbling ruins of a once great civilization and exploring what remains.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you love a completely urban Fallout?   Would you love a completely urban Fallout? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you love a completely urban Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2