Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money mandalorian vault ghoul NPCs boom dead machine khan gauss riot boomers Superpele Overhaul hunk power commonwealth Call body marvel Reforged daryl Gear wolfenstein Mask Ryse
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 7:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 9:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 7:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 8:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What location would you love to see a fallout? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What location would you love to see a fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GoofyGoo6er

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

What location would you love to see a fallout? Empty
PostSubject: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 11:12 pm

Where would you love to see a fallout take place?

I would love to see New Orleans, but I really want to see a Canada/Upstate NY (irradiated Moose and racoons?! DUH). Places that weren't directly hit, but definitely impacted by the bombs. Idk, just me! Smile Could have landmarks such as Niagara Falls, a throwback to the native american days (like the tribes of Zion Valley), Adirondack mountains? Montreal, Ottawa?

Say where you want to see your local, maybe notable landmarks, fauna?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
YragaelUrm

YragaelUrm

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 11:41 pm

Fallout London. Would love to see all the landmarks overgrown and falling apart. Plus London has so many streets close together it would be quite claustrophobic at times.

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Ugh.... I can see the lag already hahhah
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 11:49 pm

I have to ask why New Orleans? I have been there and it would really be much like our Fallout 3 or Fallout 4 map. A large city, a big river, smaller rivers, some swamps/ marsh forests and suburbs. I would say that it could be an interesting location for a DLC, but maybe not an entire game. That is just my opinion though.

Personally I would like to continue the desolate deserts of the south west United Sates. Arizona, New Mexico, Texas. It would give the franchise a chance to really expand into a harsh desert world that New Vegas struggled to capture. Such features such as heat related fatigue, vehicles like tanks, APCS (large USAF and National Guard bases in Pheonix and Tucson) and makeshift cars would allow for an interesting and creative way to travel the vast expanses of desert.

Back to top Go down
Player147proman

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:16 am

I would like a fallout game that goes back to where we were in the first game, California. With the old locations plus news ones that weren't in fallout 1. It would be interesting to see the California wasteland again after 200 years.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:23 am

Not a full game but maybe a dlc set in China, as they were the main antagonist of America pre-war.

Back to top Go down
SpaceC

SpaceC

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:02 am

Texas. No question, Texas. It would be the perfect setting, you'd get that New Vegas theme sort of and it wouldn't be boring like Boston.

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:37 am

@"SpaceC" I love FO4, but the map was so 'small' it was hard to add new worldspace/locations.

In addition, I am really hoping more mods like M's abominations/ the addition of a monster mod would make my game much better.

Texas would be AMAZING. I would LOVE it. DLC into Mexico? :]
Back to top Go down
KentuckyFT

KentuckyFT

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:44 am

If I wanted it to be as fresh as possible and have as little as possible in common with major past locations, then:

From Fallout 3, we probably would not want any major metropolitan areas, or at least areas with historical significance.

From Fallout New Vegas, I would want them to stay away from desert areas, and the whole cowboy/gambling shtick.

From Fallout 4, again I would stay away from big and busy cities with a lot of American history.

Overall, I agree that a location outside of the United States would be sweet, although it would have to be somewhere that English is the main spoken language because otherwise it would not make much lore-sense then.

But my overall vote would be for Denver, Colorado as of now. I've visited Colorado twice now, and the amount of new content the game could have has really inspired me. Snow would be a major factor, the buildings would not be crazy big but hopefully more explorable than Boston or DC, and the wildlife would be crazy. Yes I know that the Frontier is a thing, and while I am extremely excited for it, it would be awesome to get a full sized game release from Bethesda. If not Denver, then Seattle or Kansas City maybe?

Linteater

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:42 am

I feel a good location for a Fallout game would be be either Canada or Europe. Most of the damage from the atomic war would be North America (where we have already visited), Europe, and Asia. Seeing the other side of the world and the post-war cultures there would be interesting. As far as we know, Vault-Tec was an exclusively American corporation, so it begs the question: what about the rest of the world and how it fared?
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 9:22 am

I'd rather prefer Eastern Europe as such a good location for a Fallout game. Because we didn't know about what happend there after nuclear war, did the people survive in underground shelters or died in the nuclear vain.

What location would you love to see a fallout? NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 11:36 am

Anywhere in Europe would be fresh. Personally, I want to see a Fallout game in the UK since that's where I'm from and it'd probably be the easiest to make seeing as it's the only major European country that speaks English predominately. No idea how they would explain away the lack of guns, draconian government or the lack of vaults. Just replace the hate of communists to a hate of other Europeans and you'd be good there. Very Happy

Wergon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 11:40 am

Good idea about UK, i think it would be a London or Dublin. About government, it's like would be an NCR, it was difficult to make such government in Europe, it will take more time to do this.

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:49 pm

I don't think Fallout in Europe would be nice. I mean, we know nothing up there after 2077. I prefer a remake of Fallout 1/2, or just another Fallout in California.

OrcLivesMatter

Character sheet
Name: Orc
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1000000000

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:12 pm

I want to see New York. I think it would be a target for many organizations after the war, since it is considered as the best city in America and it could result in a clash, just like in New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:34 pm

But NY is a big hole in the ground, in Fallout.

OrcLivesMatter

Character sheet
Name: Orc
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1000000000

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Holy shit really? Welp, I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:06 pm

How about Denver? It was mentioned by Legate Lanius.

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:30 pm

SCOOOOOOTTLAND!!! easy enough, i'd love to see my home city in a futuristic setting, the scots monument being a landmark of the wasteland, although what would a Scottish wasteland be called?

Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Let's stay on 'murica, if not, there won't be any Brotherhood of Steel faction, and no vault dweller (and also no FEV)

PostSubject: Re: What location would you love to see a fallout?   What location would you love to see a fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

What location would you love to see a fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next