Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault daryl Superpele hunk mandalorian Reforged riot machine Call body gauss marvel boomers commonwealth Gear boom ghoul Ryse wolfenstein Mask money Overhaul dead power NPCs khan
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Sun May 05, 2024 9:54 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 11:21 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What Faction Interests You Most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 pm

NeoSnow wrote:
For me, it's definitely the Followers of the Apocalypse.They don't seek power, they shun violence and their goal is to help the inhabitants of the wasteland. And to me that's very noble and makes them shine from the rest of the other factions. They accept members from any faction, they seek knowledge but unlike the brotherhood of steel they share it in order to improve the wasteland and they help everyone. They don't gain anything and in a world filled with savage people that just says too much.

Yeah, I've always thought, of all the factions, I'd probably join the Followers. Being taught to read is always nice  Thumbs Up . I appreciate the fact that even though in the first game everyone talks about them as being naïve morons because of their ideals, they actually prove to be very practical and intelligent in their reaction to the Children of the Cathedral.

The funny thing is, I've only ever seen one negative comment about the Followers on the internet, where someone seemed to think that they were a weird cult, but other than that everyone's pretty supportive. I guess it's hard to dislike a group of likeable individuals just trying to make the world a better place Banana Dance

What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Azreg

Azreg

Character sheet
Name: Cole Phelps
Faction: LAPD
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:40 am

@"Visible Earth" exactly. You just can't hate them. That one comment must've been from someone that only saw some gameplay or just never bothered to interact with them.

jackthesac

jackthesac

Character sheet
Name: Zoltan Maguire
Faction: NCR
Level: 20

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 1:11 pm

I always liked the NCR because they are organized.and they have a huge army to back them up in California. with multiple divisions that add abilities.like First Recon the best snipers in the Mojave. Or
the Desert Rangers the elite rangers and best fighters in the NCR.and they have really intelligent engineers. and one the few factions to have vertibirds. with that power I would join the NCR Because they would around for a long time
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:18 pm

I am a fan of the Legion story myself. I love the history, the way the other tribes were conquered and assimilated. I like the whole lore of the Legion, like the story of how Lanius became who he is today after the literal Fall of Joshua Graham. As much as I hate the Legion in game I find myself reading about them and their stories.

Second is the Great Khans. I like how they remind me of tough almost Viking like warriors and their fighting spirit. Their story is sad how they are almost extinct and what the NCR has done to them. I wish there was more to do with them in game.

JohnnyXD23

Character sheet
Name: Miho Nishizumi
Faction: Ooarai Girls Academy
Level: Tank Commander

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm tied with NCR and the Lyon's Brotherhood. When I first got Fallout 3 I always play as the good character and when I progressed the main story by helping the Brotherhood I felt like my character literally belongs to them based on their philosophy of helping the Wasteland. My liking of the NCR was based similar how I felt with the Brotherhood. Both factions had a moral within their army(except the BoS in California) and have their own elite type of units(such as 1st Recon, Veteran Rangers, and Lyon's Pride). And since everyone knows, you can make the BoS have an alliance with the NCR during the 2nd Battle so it was actually cool to see two former enemies fight a common one.

c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 5:59 pm

JohnnyXD23 wrote:
I'm tied with NCR and the Lyon's Brotherhood. When I first got Fallout 3 I always play as the good character and when I progressed the main story by helping the Brotherhood I felt like my character literally belongs to them based on their philosophy of helping the Wasteland.

I used to play as a good character all the time, but nowadays I like to play as either a bad guy or selfish character, any playstyle which is more profitable for me. I find it more enjoyable for some reason, even though I might feel bad for the AI / scripted characters sometimes for chosing the bad side (which I find quite funny). I'm not a bad guy in real life of course, but it's fun to play differently  tongue .
Back to top Go down
Noobynick

Noobynick

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:12 pm

I would have to say the BOS or the enclave, only because back when i first played fo3 i found the idea of these people roaming the wastes in bad ass armor was really cool. also because of the tech they have such as liberty prime or vertabirds. GoodPost!

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:23 am

JohnnyXD23 wrote:
And since everyone knows, you can make the BoS have an alliance with the NCR during the 2nd Battle so it was actually cool to see two former enemies fight a common one.

Yeah I was really glad that that was an option. There had to be someone who didn't want the Brotherhood destroyed TongueTril I also really like the fact that Colonel Moore is genuinely pissed off when you form the alliance. She'd fought them in the NCR-Brotherhood Wars, so I can see how she wouldn't be too comfortable fighting alongside them.

The Mojave Brotherhood actually becomes of some use to the people in the wasteland, as well, when they guard the trade routes from raiders. It's what Veronica always wanted (kinda) TongueTril

What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
KanyesWiredJaw

KanyesWiredJaw

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 5:46 am

Personally I've been interested with the Institute.
They always get a bad reputation but what people don't realize is that they're descendants of engineers and scholars. They don't have the same skill set as the people above ground.
Do they oppress an entire race? Yes... We'll if you want to consider synths a "race".
But they created synths with the sole purpose of doing the work and labor that the scientists can't do.
All in all, I think they have the right intentions in mind, but they're terribly flawed in their execution.

Dewderson

Character sheet
Name: Boon
Faction: None
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 5:48 am

The Enclave for suuuuuure, I was pretty sad there was only a small Enclave cameo in Fallout 4.

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:16 am

Thats an interesting question. I've felt differently about every faction through every playstyle through each game but I have felt fallout 3 wise I loved the idea of the Brotherhood. New Vegas I really enjoyed the NCR and all its dynamics, perhaps if they fleshed out the Legion a little more or New Vegas I'd feel differently. As for fallout 4 I really liked the idea of the Railroad and the undercover guerrilla idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Faction Interests You Most?   What Faction Interests You Most? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Faction Interests You Most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3