Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask NPCs vault boom Ryse power marvel riot khan Gear commonwealth gauss boomers daryl body mandalorian wolfenstein Reforged hunk ghoul money Overhaul machine dead Call Superpele
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby monke gaming Today at 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thompson4545

thompson4545

What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Empty
PostSubject: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:38 am

My favorite faction is the King's/Freeside because I always thought it was cool that they were just all being like Elvis, the quest titles and one of my favorite companions Rex. My least favorite faction is the Legion for kind of obvious reasons like them being slavers, Caeser being like do this for me or die and just them being bad people but this my opinion and I would like to hear what other people's favorite and least favorite factions.
Back to top Go down
deadlyeric

deadlyeric

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:29 am

Well my personal faction would have to be brotherGood of steel also I like ncr my least favorite faction would possibly have to be the smaller ones kind of like the great khans and powder gangers. Only because I kind of felt like they were push overs is all.
Back to top Go down
FlamingRangers24

FlamingRangers24

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:10 am

My favorite faction sort of speak is gotta be the Desert Rangers, though only mentioned they seem to be the only uncorruptable fighting force in the mojave wasteland.......until they sold their souls to the super corrupted/selfish NCR. My least favorite faction in the wasteland is the White Legs from honest hearts, I just really hated it that they tried to kill the New Canaanites.

Back to top Go down
farts30

farts30

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:48 am

This thread is showing up in the Welcome section.

All the parties are formed. All the gangs are born. The Beast has been chosen. Who is going to win in the end? We'll set fire to the shore. We'll set fire to the sea. We'll set fire to the meadow. We'll bring this whole world to it's knees.
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:42 am

@farts30 Thank you. We have a lot of topics to cover, but I will take a look at this. Your observation is appreciated. Moving now.

Btw, very unique username. Very funny in my book.Laugh Out Loud

@farts30 Edit: Moved. Thanks again for your keen observations. - Sentience.

Last edited by Sentience on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
blaze1514

blaze1514

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:48 am

NCR is my favorite

Legion is my least favorite.

However the both were shitty in ways. I don't like anyone in FNV to be honest.

FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:08 pm

I usually just sided with myself and Yes Man because I didn't like any of them. But I suppose the NCR and the Great Khans were the ones I was most friendly with- mainly because the NCR are the ones I got my ammo from.

But I kill any Caesar's Legion on sight, with extreme prejudice and collect their helmets as trophies.

Skarus

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:55 pm

I'm an NCR fanboy at heart. I like organized military. A good comparison would be me playing Imperials/Clones in Battlefront over the rebels/droids. I dislike Caeser's legion, don't know why. It's a cool concept but they're just pushovers to me. Really if the BoS or Enclave played a major role I would've went with them and not the NCR.

What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction 76561198000264406
Back to top Go down
Nochance

Nochance

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 4:22 pm

Well my personal faction is Brotherhood of Steel, i really hate Caeser Legion, NCR for me is neutral.
Back to top Go down
cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:43 pm

My favorite is the NCR.

Lyon's Brotherhood is my least favorite.
Back to top Go down
Andrees92

Andrees92

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 6:19 pm

My favorite -not by far- would be the NCR. I like it because it depicts a modern militarized society much like present day countries and is not too futuristic. However, as I said, its not the only faction that its among my favorites, I personally don't dislike House or Caesar, and both Brotherhoods are OK in my book.
My least favorite should be White Legs from Zion, because of their aggresive attitude towards a peaceful tribe and the fact that they are nothing but puppets, I feel like they are an angry ugly chihuahua.

A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he quits, or if he dies.

What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Untitl10

The same boiling water that softens potatoes, hardens eggs. It's all about what you're made of, not your circumstances.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
thompson4545

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:38 pm

farts30 wrote:
This thread is showing up in the Welcome section.

Oh my bad thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
DirtyPockets

DirtyPockets

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:41 pm

My favorite is the Brotherhood of Steel because power armor.
Least favorite and I find most people would agree, Caesar's Legion.
Back to top Go down
farts30

farts30

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 am

Sentience wrote:
@farts30 Thank you. We have a lot of topics to cover, but I will take a look at this. Your observation is appreciated. Moving now.

Btw, very unique username. Very funny in my book.Laugh Out Loud

@farts30 Edit: Moved. Thanks again for your keen observations. - Sentience.
Would you believe farts30 was the second choice for a username?
fav: Ncr (more quests)
Legion are the perfect punching bag.

All the parties are formed. All the gangs are born. The Beast has been chosen. Who is going to win in the end? We'll set fire to the shore. We'll set fire to the sea. We'll set fire to the meadow. We'll bring this whole world to it's knees.
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:31 am

Considering I've lived in california most of my life, I'll be rooting for ncr!!! Very Happy

Tank-Girl

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:08 am

Either way you end the game for NCR House Legion it seems your just fulfilling their own selfish agendas but I do say at least with the NCR you can have everyone play nice with one another So NCR for me. And losers with dinomite and pistols really wow how cool Powdergangers are my least favored. One thing I really hate is how you end it with independent and the courier just kind of gives up and quit Big Slap

My YT Channel
Tank-Girl
Back to top Go down
creepyfrost87

creepyfrost87

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:37 am

For me the NCR,and ill'explain why,as the FONV intro explains the legion is a mass tribe coposed by 86 of them,they live by a monarch and they're even slavers,the NCR is the opposite,they use a republic system,i know that the NCR have made his errors but in my opinion the NCR is the best.

Trash_Boat

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:48 am

my favourite faction would have to be new reno. doing jobs for crime bosses, then killing them when they ask me to join them then move onto the next family, and becoming a boxer called "Tike Myson".

my least favourite would have to be the powder gangers, they are kind of wannabe khans
plus there was that one guy in nipton who was a total dick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction   What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction Empty

Back to top Go down

What's favorite FONV faction and least favorite faction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1