Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian Call machine Mask power ghoul Gear Ryse commonwealth riot dead gauss daryl body wolfenstein marvel khan NPCs money Superpele hunk Overhaul Reforged boomers boom vault
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby hunter1828 Today at 2:50 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Yesterday at 6:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Yesterday at 12:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 4:20 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Sat May 11, 2024 2:20 am

» Afterlife discord
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Fri May 10, 2024 5:57 pm

» The Next fallout
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 11:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 11:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 am

» Starfield
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 10:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 11:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimmex

Grimmex

Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 5:50 am

I absolutely cannot live without my high resolution texture mods anymore. now that i have tasted the perfection that is high res, there is no going back haha.

as for armor, i usually can't play New Vegas without ADAM or Fallout 3 without the Bornagain power armor textures.

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 6:28 am

Definitely Project Nevada, sprint key, grenade hot key, night vision etc. and toggle-able stealth fields all rolled into one, and that bullet time is good stuff too. I also enjoy NVR3, it doesn't just make a lot of the npcs look better (much better actually, well most anyway), but also makes them look sort of how they should. Side note about PN, I've been playing with that for so long in my new vegas game that I've actually come to forget which weapons in the game are actually vanilla, and which are added by PN. I also really like that JIP Companions mod. Not only can have I have as many following me as I want, but they can easily be managed. Though at most times I only travel with a max of 2. Last but not least, the pipboy readius. A definite must have for me.
Back to top Go down
John_570

John_570

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:18 am

Mods i cant go without in Fallout are some weapon mods and some modern military armors. I like having actual guns and having a military character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:39 pm

fbmustang wrote:
XxAKINCIxX wrote:
A little thing but I think I couldnt do without helpless falling and destruction mods. I just love it when games are like sandboxes and there are ragdolls and stuff and I think gamebyro has a decent ragdoll but it's never really put into any much by developers as far as I can tell

What does the destruction mod do?  You have me interested in it now.

It makes so that when you shoot stuff indoors they explode or break and they have physics after that. It makes explosions indoors look realy cool. Also you can break some stuff outside like fences and stuff too.

You should watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEi2QAfcSoI

go to 6th minute
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:56 pm

nvse , hitman animations , pe , yukugai patch.

At the moment am i building my new load order for a fresh install. ( not gonna post it )
Back to top Go down
MasterGears

MasterGears

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 10:46 am

Project Nevada, EVE, Millenia's Weapons, FCO, Nevada Skies, Realistic Headshots, Manual Reload, Alternate Start, Drag's NCR and CL armour packs, Readius, CONELRAD, Existence 2.0, and TurboLaserWeapons

MrComplex

MrComplex

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:21 am

Pipboy readius, I like the fallout lore,world and artistic 50's style but the bug clunky vanilla pipboy just gets old fast in my opinion, hope an early mod comes out for fallout 4

DarkxGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:51 am

The Gnome Auto Refill Unit (GARU, for those who use it.) A playthrough without it is no playthrough at all.
Back to top Go down
vectory54

vectory54

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 pm

Project Nevada, Pip boy readius, RSA weapon pack ,Jill valentine Race ,t6m combat uniform, MCM mod configuration menu and reloaded sound repleace

redmooose

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 5:49 am

I get a lot of use out of the Item Browser mod which essentially lists all availble items/weapons/npcs etc in any esp or esm and adds them to the players inventory. It really helps with finding weapon and armours to dress NPCs for screenshots or for testing out new items added by mods without having to trek round trying to find where abouts the modder added them to the wall!
Back to top Go down
Player147proman

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 6:01 am

I can't live without dragsbody armor's. It would devastated me to the point I can't go on in life anymore. I also can't live without caliberX, My gun pack I'm working on, and Mod Menu.

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:09 pm

I can't live without silenced weapons in general, doesn't matter what mod they come from, I'm a sucker for silenced weapons, especially a silenced sniper and a beefy silenced pistol. Which makes the Gobi Campaign Rifle and the Lil' Devil some of my favourite weapons

Back to top Go down
DeadSkyKiller

DeadSkyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:25 pm

I can't live without Dragsbody Armor's, Project Nevada, Weapons of the New Millenia . Smile

TigerNine

TigerNine

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:56 pm

BULLETTIME = LYF. without it, many a heads would still be in one piece. XD

wullim

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:22 pm

I absolutely cannot live without all of the re-texture mods that I use! Basically everything in the game is re-textured haha.

HappyRun

SomeKid123

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:15 am

NVSE because what use is most other mods if you don't have NVSE to use it

EDIT:

removed a duplicate post below this one please be more careful next time may earn you minus rep

:no minus rep given:

FoVet20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout   Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Items mod or not that you cant live without in Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2