Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead daryl khan money Ryse body marvel boom Superpele power ghoul Call Overhaul commonwealth riot gauss vault hunk NPCs Reforged mandalorian Gear wolfenstein machine boomers Mask
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Where would you live in the fallout universe Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where would you live in the fallout universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
igniter55

igniter55

Where would you live in the fallout universe Empty
PostSubject: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 7:10 am

So I've been getting back into Fallout and after playing in both the Mojave and the capital wasteland I've been wondering were would i live? I was thinking somewhere like megaton but there is the problem of the giant bomb?So where would you guys live in the fallout universe?

augtastic

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 7:45 am

Shady Sands or New Reno probably. The NCR is the faction most likely to rebuild civilization, and with the super mutants all but dealt with on the west coast, it's far safer than anything the commonwealth or the Capitol Wasteland can provide.

If I'm being honest, I would rather have just a humdrum life of relative safety and farming than be on the front line against some god awful threat. Not everyone can be the sole survivor or courier six.
Back to top Go down
Trzop22

Trzop22

Character sheet
Name: Death doesnt need name
Faction: Blood Angels Chapter
Level: Over 9000!!!

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 10:17 am

I would choose vegas it is one of the safest places in fallout universe (excluding gang members and cannibals) i alway imagined my character as a thug/mercenary working for one of vegas families making shady buisness its risky but its profitable job. You cant make big money without big risk!!!

Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 1:17 pm

I think that if I could live in a place with the fallout universe surely would choose Goodsprings. Always when you play FNV thought it was a place for refuge and a place where you can find peace and tranquility, because except for the shooting of powder gangers and Goodsprings is rather quiet and peaceful village, and for me personally peace and stability are important values in life Smile

KentuckyFT

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 2:06 pm

If I can think of the SAFEST place to live in the Fallout universe (After all, that's the goal) then I would go with the Underworld in Fallout 3.

Hear me out for a second. NO ONE that isn't a ghoul goes there. So you'd already have safety from outside threats like raiders, super mutants, and even groups like the BoS. So my last problem is other ghouls, and knowing me during the bombing itself I'd be exposed to enough radiation to turn into a ghoul. All the ghouls there are pretty friendly though, so even if I wasn't a ghoul I think they'd let me live there. Maybe help out the doctor there.

SuperChunkChief

Character sheet
Name: Chief
Faction: NCR: First Reconnaissance
Level: 65

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 2:53 pm

Since I'd most likely be in the NCR I'd either live at one of the NCR ranger stations or Camp Forlorn Hope. I think I'd be at Camp Forlorn Hope the most out of the to two though because from there I'd be able to go out on patrols with first reconnaissance and scout. Sure it's not the safest place in the Mojave but it's surrounded by plenty of armed soldiers.

rower97

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Wouldn't mind living in Vegas, doesn't get much safer to be honest. The securitrons are pretty effective even before you upgrade them, and once they're mark 2 Vegas is pretty much impenetrable.
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 5:05 pm

rower97 wrote:
Wouldn't mind living in Vegas, doesn't get much safer to be honest. The securitrons are pretty effective even before you upgrade them, and once they're mark 2 Vegas is pretty much impenetrable.

This! NEW VEGAS FTW!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 5:07 pm

New Vegas seems like the safest place, so I would do it like my character and find the next comfy couch to nap on there.
Back to top Go down
Di3sIrae

Di3sIrae

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 6:22 pm

@aybayb259 I am pretty sure that for a ghoul, the Underworld is surely the best place Very Happy

For me... Well, if i had the option to choose, i think i would keep myself with a little family elsewhere. I played only half of the games, so i can't tell much about the cities, but Megaton, for example, would be a no no, as well as Diamond City. Mojave is not my taste, actually hehe

Of course i wouldn't make home near the bigger ruins of cities, especially DC, too dangerous, and would like a good place to rest. Maybe Salem, i like that place haha
Excluding the danger from mirelurks, eating lobster sometimes would be cool. cowboy

joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Good 'ol CALIFORNIA! HOME OF THE NCR! I'll most likely be farming and try to live off the leftover land and cattle Brahmins, Bighorners, and have a dog named Sparky who is mechanically augmented. I'll be a man who live on the land and have a backup power armor and shop to use as protection and wealth. Thumbs Up

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Probably on the Prydwen or in the Institute, it's safer and no raiders would attack whatsoever.

♕d3w.#

♕d3w.#

Character sheet
Name: We Wuz Kings
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 1:42 am

I would live in the Boneyard, because from what i've read and heard from the Fallout lore it's almost rebuilt to it's pre-war standards. Don't have to worry about raiders, mutants 'n' other stuff.

Yang1200

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 1:10 am

Probably the capital wasteland. That was the first place I've been in the fallout universe when I got my first proper PC. The moment I stepped out from vault 101, the landscape is so vast and destroyed that for that first 5 minutes, I thought I was the only person alive outside the vault. I wish that I can re-experience what I had experience back then.

Stahlmann-03

Stahlmann-03

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:41 am

Probably, in a shallow grave like most of Wasteland's unlucky adventurers.
However, without funny business, I am somehow certain that living in the vault is probably the most comfortable way of spending your life in the post-apocalyptic irradiated wasteland, other than being eaten alive by local fauna or supermutants, being tortured by raiders or Legion, being shot in the face by some random thugs, etc.Judging by the Fallout lore, the vault seems to be the best place of living, since it is a giant bunker-like underground complex that is not only protected from any kind of threats from the outer world, but also has other neat things, like fresh food and water every day, comfortable beds, and so on so forth.I understand that this sounds like a reasonings of a weakling, but, honestly, if Fallout cataclysm would have taken place in real life, I am willing to bet that everybody would have been struggling as hard as they can in order to save themselves from the upcoming total atomic annihilation.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:54 am

On a cliff side that I built my own little home near Boston, nesting in some abandoned lighthouse, hoping a m8te comes by way to commune with.  Hope for change in the world.

Where would you live in the fallout universe Aquinnah-Light

Cheers!

Smile

Film Noir Discussion Thread
Back to top Go down
Dead Man

Dead Man

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 2:33 pm

I would clear one of the vaults and live in peace away from the bullshit of other people, just couple people/creatures would live with me (sorry Preston).
I would allow Piper, Danse, Hancock (he might be a rotting corpse but at least he's got personality), Nick V, Threeeeee DOGGG of course, Charon another ghoul and a very loyal one, Fawkes cos why not, Lucas Simms cos you need someone in charge of the law other wise the whole community would go to s**t, Gage he seems like a guy you want to get drunk with, Codsworth and finaly Dogmeat K9 caompanion that you can always count on.
Currently I have Vault 88 set up like that but of course there are only Fallout 4 Characters in it.
Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Switchboard in Boston

I very much like the look and lore of it...although if it's a custom location...There's a custom player home on the Nexus called the USS Dauntless...I LOVE this thing...it's a frickin submarine...I am retired army...but I would love to have that shit as my own.

RelayQuad4

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 2:40 pm

I would probably try and make some underground refuge of my own as do many mod authors before me. Somewhere in New Vegas, I hear it looks wonderful this time of year.

Dead Sirious

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 5:37 pm

I would attempt to start my own nation consisting of several towns by the south western part of Oregon due to it's ecosytem with the goal to eradicate the cannibals and survive through other dangers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would you live in the fallout universe   Where would you live in the fallout universe Empty

Back to top Go down

Where would you live in the fallout universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next