Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian boom commonwealth khan Gear boomers hunk money riot power wolfenstein vault NPCs machine Call body marvel ghoul daryl Reforged Overhaul Ryse Superpele Mask dead gauss
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby MJ456 Today at 3:58 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby hunter1828 Mon May 13, 2024 12:50 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 10:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 2:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» The Next fallout
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 9:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 9:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 3:16 pm

» Starfield
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 8:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what weapon do you use the most in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VeritasSaint19

VeritasSaint19

what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Hmmm during the days when I was playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Xbox 360 I mostly used assault rifles till New Vegas came around I would use the Marksman Carbine throughout the entire playthrough. Also if I ran out of ammo I'd use the .44 Magnum as my sidearm in Fallout 3 and when the DLC Honest Hearts came out I started to use the .45 Pistol!! Which I still kind of use today, modded now.

These days I still use assault rifles but modded of course. Mostly M4 types.

Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Anything really, depends on my situation. Pistols, shotguns, smgs, assault rifles, sniper rifles. What I need when I need it is what I use. Actually really anything but heavy weapons. The idea of using miniguns and/or rocket launchers never really sat well with me. Don't get me wrong I still will use lmgs if needed but I don't really care for anything bigger.
Back to top Go down
ToastyButtz

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 6:41 pm

In New Vegas, the anti rifle, as long as it's not a boss like the Legate it usually one shot kills anything, at lower levels I use That Gun a lot. In 3 I usually just use the assault rifle, and since I use the Weapon Mod Expansion mod or whatever, it has a silencer on it as well, that works nicely, and at higher levels for things like hordes of enemies or bosses, a MIRV does the trick. That's just default game though, with mods I always look for an M4, that's one of my favorite guns in video games aside from the VSS, which sadly has only been a good gun in the STALKER series.
Back to top Go down
John Henry Eden

John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 5:44 am

My favorite in F3 is the R91 assaultrifle, Lincoln's rifle (aka Slaver slayer), doublebarrel shotgun and of course the fat man! Very Happy

In New Vegas i prefer the N99, 44 mag revolver and the tommy gun. Fat Man suks in FNV, low damage not enought ammo, almost i miss the R91, the most automatic guns just suks in FNV
Back to top Go down
PyroMitch

PyroMitch

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:25 am

m16-Betty
1911-bob
Back to top Go down
Chuckymore

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:58 am

In Fallout New Vegas with the help from 'Old World Blues' DLC, I rather take LAER.
It's a powerful (energy) weapon.
Back to top Go down
HassellHoffman

HassellHoffman

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 am

In the vanilla fallout game probably would have to be the Brush gun, but modded I mainly use Millenia's AK-47.
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:47 am

Ranger Sequoia baby!

Visarett

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 am

Even modded I enjoy the Brush Gun, Trail Carbine and Cowboy Repeater. Fun guns to fire. Modded, depends on the playthrough. Usually use a mixture of bolt action rifles, shotguns and a few revolvers depending on the situation.

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 pm

For me I use all rifle type with scope for middle and long range shotgun for shot range. mostly I like shotgun so mush if I have "And stay back" perk it more fun to fire shotgun at someone.
Back to top Go down
Bloor1

Bloor1

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:26 pm

My favourite vanilla weapon in New Vegas is the Ranger Sequoia and my favourite mod weapon is Millenia's PPSH.
Back to top Go down
Shadowthief

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:52 pm

That gun is probably my favorite gun to use, other then the hunting shotgun/rifle. And for melee i use a switchblade.
Back to top Go down
clonepilot

clonepilot

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Probably the anti-material rifle, works in almost every situation for me in my opinion
Back to top Go down
tru3th

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 5:23 pm

I like the cowboy repeater because it has that western feel and the ammo is easy to come by, along with it packing a punch.

https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
SuperFraggle

SuperFraggle

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 6:21 pm

The hunting revolver, not the unique one, the one with the scope.

It's so powerful! It's a handgun that fires large rifle rounds! It's pretty amazing in my opinion.

NeatlyResolved

NeatlyResolved

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:09 pm

I would say that I use the Spitfire's Thunder weapon mod. I always loved using the AMR, and when I found a mod that added in a unique one, I was overjoyed. I don't think there is any other weapon I have used more besides the YCS/186.
Back to top Go down
deathsand12

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Probably and assault rifle of some sort but I use too many to really say one. But if I had to guess probably the AK-47 from AK & AR15 mod. Such a cool mod.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
blackblur34

blackblur34

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:00 am

Recently I have been using the Liberator rifle, decent damage and single shot so I do not burn through ammo.
Back to top Go down
midnight1996

midnight1996

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:40 pm

the hunting rifle

and 10 mm pistol
but i use (my own) mods that replace them with

www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55948

www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49230
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

what weapon do you use the most in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next