Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel body dead daryl hunk riot vault NPCs khan Reforged Overhaul machine Superpele mandalorian gauss ghoul Mask Ryse Call boomers boom money wolfenstein Gear power commonwealth
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby ande543 Today at 5:18 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby hunter1828 Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 1:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 5:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 3:20 pm

» The Next fallout
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 12:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 12:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 pm

» Starfield
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what weapon do you use the most in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Trentosss

Trentosss

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Throughout both games the hunting rifle has always been my favourite, but if I come a good mod for a M110 or an M4 I'll probably use that instead, yet it does depend on the character or play type I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Fallout 3: Chinese Assault Rifle. Strong, sturdy, and the ammo is relatively easy to fine.

Fallout New Vegas: That's a tough one, although it's a tie between Dinner Bell (Unique hunting shotgun) or the brush gun. Brush gun is stronger and has more range but uses 45-70 which is expensive and hard to come by. Dinner Bell is great for close quarters and has a relatively quick rate of fire.
Back to top Go down
xleov

xleov

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:06 am

I love using the .357 revolver but I hoard that thing more than I use it.
Back to top Go down
JonathanThomas

JonathanThomas

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 9:03 am

I tend to always stick with some sort of sniper rifle, i like the anti material rifle but i hate the animation while running with it, so im using the m110 sniper rifle mod, fully silenced with interchangeable day and night scope
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:36 am

As for vanilla weapons, definitely a scoped hunting rifle. I also like the 22. silenced pistol, it does so little damage though so I made a stat-edited unique for use later in the game if I play sneaky/hitman-ish.

For modded guns: Jayne's 9-round revolver from Firefly, some sniper rifle, the M24E1 is pretty neat, and a melee weapon, currently the Far Cry 3 machete.

GUN's Kanye

GUN's Kanye

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Vanilla: probably grenades, i modded the weapons to not use vanilla guns tbh

Modded: R.S.A Saiga 12 or SG 548

http://GamingIlluminaughty.com
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:16 am

I love using the Anti-Material Rifle and any other sniper rifles

ramsey

ramsey

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 4:53 am

Turtle wrote:
I love using the Anti-Material Rifle and any other sniper rifles

The anti-material rifle never likes me Exclamation
I don't know why Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 5:30 am

When i use it i always get 1 hit kills TongueTril
Maybe It's good for me because i have max luck with the recon beret, finesse and better critical perk. Just a tip though, it's best for sneak/stealth kills like most snipers imo

DatGooz

DatGooz

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:16 pm

For me it has to be the hunting rifle, in both games.
Back to top Go down
Finlandiaperkele

Finlandiaperkele

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Vanilla:
FO3: Hunting Rifle or Chinese AR
NV: Hunting Rifle or Hunting Shotgun

Mods:
FO3: PSG-1 (can't remember any other modded weapons)
NV: Anything produced by Millenia
Back to top Go down
snowboarder

snowboarder

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Big fan of the Anti-Material Rifle and the Marksman Carbine for NV. I tend to use any kind of energy weapon in FO3 though.
Back to top Go down
gasmasklover

gasmasklover

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:13 pm

I would say, the weapon I use THE MOST, not my favorite weapon, would be the hunting rifle. Cheap and effective, ammo is pretty common too. Good gun if you keep it clean and in new vegas it has some good mods.

Back to top Go down
http://burnie.com/
cybercolonsnake

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 4:39 pm

The recharger pistol is definitely the gun i use the most. I mean lets be honest, a self-charging weapon with effectively limitless ammunition! How could you not use this weapon? Plus i think its great for hardcore mode.
Back to top Go down
The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:38 pm

I always Found myself Using the Average Laser Rifle. It has a good balance of damage and while ammunition for the rifle isn't the easiest to get it is well worth the finds.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Snarken

Snarken

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Depends on what type of character I'm making. Usually for a sniper I use a fully modified Hunting Rifle with AP rounds. If I'm making a tank character I'd use the CZ57 Avenger Minigun.

ramsey

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Now I use more the AR-10 and another automatic rifles from 19th-20th century weapon mod!
Back to top Go down
Kommandant-hillbilly

Kommandant-hillbilly

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:36 pm

right now I am using an e-11 blaster from the mojave stormtroopers mod, not really lore friendly but i am a star wars fan after all Very Happy

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:55 pm

well the weapon that ive used the most in fallout is probobly the hunting rifle. The hunting rifle packs a punch and is also a very reliable weapon in my opinion I just love shooting people in the head with it and watch there heads explode or go flying off I think thats just saying the weapons pretty strong.

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

what weapon do you use the most in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7