Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body khan NPCs vault machine Reforged money daryl gauss riot Ryse Gear ghoul wolfenstein Call boomers hunk marvel commonwealth power dead boom Superpele mandalorian Overhaul Mask
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deadlyeric

deadlyeric

Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Empty
PostSubject: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:53 am

What factions would you like to see show up in fallout. Either if its just a small faction piece or if its an entire army tell me what you think Smile. Personally i would like to see the ncr make a small appearance just a small one tho like a decent sized group kind of how bos was in new vegas. maybe bring back reillys rangers to maybe. lol thats all i got for now lol.
Back to top Go down
xzisted

xzisted

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:38 pm

A Dark Brotherhood type faction could be fun. I'm not well versed in the lore of Fallout so I'm not sure if something like that is even possible or have already been implemented in the past. Still, would be cool to assassinate people for money, not that money is the main driving force behind a faction such as the Dark Brotherhood, in a Fallout setting.

Back to top Go down
kieryD

kieryD

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:16 pm

I want the Enclave back and not just the remnants the full force of them just like in Fallout 3

qanakin

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 6:30 pm

I'd like to see the Brotherhood of Outcast back. I was a real fan of them in FO3. Also I would like to see the Great Khans and NCR in FO4. It would be cool to see them all.

Skarus

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Probably a splinter group of Enclave scouts/commandos. I know that won't be the case but I can dream. I loved them so much in 3 and the only degree of "siding" with them was poisoning the water. I wanted to join them versus the BoS. That'd be so fitting considering the closest BoS group in 4 would most likely be the Chicago BoS which were considered rogue I believe and had a harsh rule over the towns when they crashed there. If that's the case, I'm going to war with them.

Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) 76561198000264406
Back to top Go down
Brigand231

Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:41 am

Skarus wrote:
...That'd be so fitting considering the closest BoS group in 4 would most likely be the Chicago BoS which were considered rogue I believe and had a harsh rule over the towns when they crashed there.  If that's the case, I'm going to war with them.

In the trailer footage there is a scene where a BOS Inititate [I think it was Initiate] is getting hit by a missile. Doesn't tell us if they're a splinter faction, but the BOS is definitely in the game.

TixIssence56

TixIssence56

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:43 am

I want to see even at least 1 NCR Veteran Ranger. I would be VERY VERY Happy. Then kill him, then take his outfit. Yep, thats the only purpose.

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:44 am

I'd love to see the return of the fallout tactics Midwestern brotherhood of steel I idolised them growing up lol
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:12 am

Super Mutants or Enclave!

Imagine an Enclave Army wearing, Judging by the trailer, PROPER Power Armor

Granted that isn't going to happen but hey ho!

Back to top Go down
Smash96

Smash96

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:43 am

I want to see a rogue grup formed from enclave and brothehood outcasts working as mercenarys
Back to top Go down
FearTheSpork

FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 4:14 am

I'd like to see a few new factions to be honest. Not that I won't be glad to see the Brotherhood of Steel but I do want to see someone new as well. If the game is as massive as I hope though then I'm sure we'll be seeing it.

But if I'm going to be seeing some old faces again, hopefully I'll see some surviving Caesar's Legion wandering desolate through the Wastes. Mainly so they can call him Kaesar and I can shoot them all in the face because god damn, do I hate it when they say it that way.

Also the Great Khans. I want to run drug supply missions for them again if I build a bad character.

BillyJohn

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:05 am

Would love to see the Republic of Dave come back in Fallout 4. They're expanding their empire into Boston Wink lol
Back to top Go down
Setsuna0915

Setsuna0915

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:30 am

I don't know, but think about it, if the gameplay allows us to build a faction, that will be very very epic. cowboy

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Platypus

Platypus

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:56 am

I suppose Brotherhood Outcasts either ideology tech mongering or to help people just having some different colour armor pieces for our Power armor set up would be great .

deadlyeric

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 9:58 am

damn this topic i made is a decent hit lol. Id have to say id realy like to see ncr(more specificaly the rangers), enclave,bos,bos outcasts thats about it maybe even some midwestern bos but i dont thatll happen
Back to top Go down
soap_is_dope

soap_is_dope

PostSubject: Mr. House   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:37 am

I want to see Mr. House have some influence. Maybe he restarted an H&H factory over there and a bunch of secuirtrons are patrolling the area?

The only reason I would want to see the NCR or the Legion is to get some badass armor and totally obliterate the other.

Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance

Last edited by soap_is_dope on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org
Zurab347

Zurab347

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:46 am

A group of Mercs from NYC. The lore of the city has never been really brought up and I'd love to work with them. It would be a great way to get the lore and everyone ready for a Fallout New York. A spin-off like NV. If not them than some crazy sports fans. Boston has a great sports history so why don't they have some overly dedicated fans. Maybe they want to take over the baseball filed so they can play one last game. Kind of a outlandish group but would be fun to interact with them.

thompson4545

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 1:51 pm

I hope that there is the Brotherhood of Steel cause they were pretty lame in FONV and I don't really think that there's going to be NCR because they control California and the Legion to because they control Colorado so I don't think we will be seeing much of them.

Junglebrah

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 2:19 pm

I think it'd be pretty sweet to see some NCR soldiers or rangers in fallout 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)   Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Factioons youd like to see show up in fallout 4 :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next