Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk Call machine upgrades Superpele Mask commonwealth dead wolfenstein space ghoul mandalorian Reforged boomers body Gear riot Ryse boom daryl FCOM NPCs khan vault money marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 1:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby CommunistDragon Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
patriotickevin

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Empty
PostSubject: Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!   Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:51 pm

After looking for a thread pertaining to topic related, I decided to make one.

So with the whole "Preston Garvey wants to take back the wasteland" thing going on, I figured what would fit that kind of ambitious plan? For a growing Army you'll need some bases and outposts, aside from the Castle, you really don't have much in the way of firebases, and places to maintain peace and order in sections of the Commonwealth since the Castle is pretty much on one side of the map. So I decided to set up bases on 4 sections of the Map, being the North, South, East, and West. Lets move on to my first settlement.

So lets see, for the North you'll find Outpost Zimonja, a fitting name if I do think so. A pretty simple set up for a small plot of land. Here you'll find a site encircled by a Concrete wall much like those found in Covenant. You also find barracks for the garrison of 21, then you'll find a greenhouse for food supply, and a storehouse, for guns and armor.

Zimonja:

To the South, you can find Murkwater construction, or simply Murkwater. I made this into a small firebase at the edge of the Greenzone. This is pretty much the worst place a soldier can find themselves assigned to. Mostly since a Mirelurk Queen spawns here every 3 days, the fighting at the Checkpoint to the north of the firebase always spread to them. Its also ALWAYS raining, or foggy here, so its recommended for soldiers assigned here to bring at least 14 pairs of socks. At least water is easy to come by. Here you'll find a large bunker housing the barracks for the garrison of 25, this also houses the munitions, I'm sure thats OSHA compliant.

Murk':

Moving on to the last base is the largest, Abernathy Farm, it should really be called Ft. Abernathy at this point. Here you'll find a much larger base encircled by more concrete walls, 2 gates at the North and South, 2 barracks for the personnel of 27. a greenhouse, an AA platform, a Storehouse, a checkpoint at the South and a Vertibird landing pad. Also the Abernathy home. This is easiest the cushiest place to be sent, not much happens here besides the occasional rabid animal. Stationed personnel can expect lax standards, lower PT scores, a full plate of  home cooked food from the Abernathy family, full utilities, and radios/TVs in the barracks. I chose this place for its large undeveloped space, its also a vital spot for food production, and I thought another full size base would be good for the opposite side of the map.
Ft. Abernathy :

Alright, I think this is the last of the bases, and this one is certainly the best out of all of them, I present to you guys, Joint Base Spectacle Island. The most secure stronghold the Minutemen possess, just with in eyesight of The Castle, this island fortress is home to 77 based personnel. 10 civilians for everyday stuff we can't pay a boot low enough to do. The other 67 are either Marines, Sailors with their non existent ships, and a small squad of Soldiers. The Base has 4 barracks, 2 for women, 2 for men. All for barracks share facilities for showers, and laundry. The base also comes with a spot for mechanized infantry as well, and a spot for 3 vertibirds.

At the top of the hill you will find the command center and the medical hall, complete with medical staff. Just to the North West you'll find a small outpost for monitoring the coastline. Just along the boardwalk, is where you can find the Generator building, one of the three Greenhouses, one of the four barracks, then the armory where personnel can access whatever gear I feel like putting in those boxes, besides the early L1A1s with full stocks, then moving on to the more recent folding stock variants. Then the more recently issue M16s, along with the occasional G3 or AK, whatever I take off Gunners really, Officers are given M9s. I havent exactly decided a designated uniform for each section, so I pretty much gave them M81 woodland BDUs fitting with the M16 imo.

JB Spectacle Island:

Last edited by patriotickevin on Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MR_AFICIONADO

MR_AFICIONADO

PostSubject: Re: Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!   Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:37 am

I like your Ft. Abernathy, especially that south gate with that huge power lines looming over head. Neat pictures man, thanks for sharing.

Distortion

Character sheet
Name: Distortion
Faction: of none of your damn business
Level: two fitty

PostSubject: Re: Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!   Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:43 pm

You know what i am going to be doing in this section? Hating everyone that posts amazing fallout 4 settlements. I will loathe everyone because my settlements always turn to shit or just get angry that it doesn't look good and give up. Nice settlements btw keep posting. (I am kidding btw about the angry part) i always like looking at new takes on built settlements. Can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
rgordonjr

rgordonjr

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!   Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 4:03 pm

So far Laura has only taken a few pics of her hometown of Sanctuary.  Its been cleaned up and is starting to look more like a modern development rather than a shanty town.  There's a lot more to go however she keeps getting word from the construction foreman that she cant build anything more (at least at this point in time..)..

Sanctuary Hills:

Lashmer

Lashmer

Character sheet
Name: Lashmer Williams
Faction: Great Lakes Confederation
Level: 28

PostSubject: Re: Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!   Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Normally, I'd have screens galore ready of several "cities", but recently, I've started a new save, and have formed a new and upcoming force to rival my other save. Rule being I can't use any of the settlements I actually built in previously.

The current "capital" is a small military base that's been set up at Tenpines Bluff:
Tenpines Military Base:

Once everything got settled in at Tempines, we focused on taking a nearby outpost to help support our main base. Outpost Zimonja was only recently taken, so no large improvements have been made. Only six guards are posted at the outpost.
Outpost Zimonja:

As time goes on, we plan to improve our bases with concrete to form bunker-like structures. Not every base will be able to receive these buildings unfortunately, such as Tenpines, due to size restrictions created by the already placed concrete walls.
Back to top Go down
patriotickevin

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!   Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 5:37 am

Looking at these encouraging comments and cool settlements, I'm gonna head home to post my Naval Base on Spectacular Island, with a garrison of 65ish Sailors, Soldiers, and Marines. With 10 more civilian contractors working utilities such as food and commissary services.

Kinch

PostSubject: Re: Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!   Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 2:33 pm

A few settlements done back in Dec/Jan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqFJZg33NN8 - Kingsport(unfinished)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI3TyMpCd0k - Kingsport(finished)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyBI0YMql4 - Finch Farm Overpass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiMnweP38bM - Tower Zimonja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdJwNxmxw48 - Somerville
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbx1XeCJ4RI - Spectacle Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ldVHU8zU4 - Oberland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkh01pdo8Nc - Mirelurk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbPbD11RCUk - Basic Slog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGnObJYBjfU - Starlit Drive-in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOttwPMSnwY - Basic Greygarden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqjWHSvW1Kc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!   Show your Fallout 4 Settlements! Empty

Back to top Go down

Show your Fallout 4 Settlements!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1