Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine wolfenstein Call Overhaul commonwealth gauss khan Mask body daryl money vault boom power boomers Gear hunk Superpele ghoul mandalorian Ryse Reforged marvel riot NPCs dead
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby scrab20 Today at 17:18

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 23:00

» Not new, but been a long time
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Sat 4 May 2024 - 6:31

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed 1 May 2024 - 19:33

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 15:21

» Hey guys!!!
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 18:39

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 8:56

» A long overdue introduction
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 17:46

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 22:50

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Wed 17 Apr 2024 - 0:06

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 14:22

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu 11 Apr 2024 - 1:42

» Hello from nexus
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 7:54

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 22:06

» The Next fallout
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 22:01

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 21:55

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue 2 Apr 2024 - 2:52

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun 31 Mar 2024 - 17:11

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed 27 Mar 2024 - 1:21

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed 20 Mar 2024 - 14:27

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
haloruler1449

haloruler1449

Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 20:25

Ulysses lost everything he had. (SPOILER) His only home destroyed by the hopeville missles. Yet Ulysses still watches over it even if all is lost, he still walks that lonesome road.

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 20:26

Im a big fan of Ulysses, the constant reminder he's out there waiting for you, finding out he is a courier for Caeser and that even Joshua knows of his skills as a assassin, but i am gonna have to go with Joshua on this one, he has survived a tonne of stuff, from building up the Legion by the conquer of 87 tribes, to surviving the battle of hoover dam, to being tossed into the grand canyon while being set alight while emerging alone with no help, to even taking on a whole violent tribal group with the non warriors he had, not to mention he is constantly maintaining his weaponry, if the two had it out i think Joshua would come out on top, if your asking though who do you like better as a whole through out the game, instead of who's best at living in the wasteland, i would have to choose Ulysses, i remember before the DLC hearing about him and thinking i gotta find out who this mysterious person is, became kind of a obsession in the end, the deep serious side of it was a plus also Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 23:54

While the combat advantage goes to Joshua, Ulysses has two eyebots to heal him, and repair his equipment..

If he gets injured, those two eyebots will come in handy..

Joshua's skills with his .45 auto pistol are insane, but if he can withstand being burned alive, it's fair to say he's learned to tolerate pain..

I think Graham would win, but it'd be a challenge for him..
Back to top Go down
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 12:40

In my opinion, both seem like they reflect each other, Joshua being the one full of regret and untapped rage, and Ulysses longing for revenge. Joshua in my mind is the better of the two, as it shows how even under the most vile circumstances, a person can change, and how when faced with the problems he created, he is able to solve them. That in my mind, makes Joshua the better person... Also his voice is pretty awesome

Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 13:52

Oooo.....tough call. I do like both of them. Ulysses's voice was incredible, but I do admit I was a bit disappointed. He said he was injured, but he didn't look it despite his mask. I kinda wished he was like half robot or something. However as for Character wise....I would have to say Joshua. There was just more to him, his backstory, and his motivation.
Back to top Go down
jtucker40

jtucker40

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2015 - 20:15

Yeah definitely a tough call, the thing is both of them are equally bad/awesome in their own ways.

Joshua Graham may be one serious badass dude but he's also a fanatical religious extremist that uses his view of the (assumed) Mormon faith to dominate others.

Ulysses I struggle to find more of a good side with, he's without a doubt one of the most interesting characters in the Fallout universe but his personality revolves around an obsession with revenge and inability to let go of the past.

themattcon

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 13:45

I belive Ulysses. He knows a lot more about history than Graham and he has his own ideology. And he almost bombed down the whole Mojave for revenge. Graham didn't even tried to take revenge on Caesar.
Back to top Go down
azazaz0z9

azazaz0z9

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptyWed 2 Sep 2015 - 18:07

I agree with mattcon ulysess is more badass and actually tried to do something to caesar
Back to top Go down
skyrimgamernoob

skyrimgamernoob

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 14:59

Josh definitely, more relatable character, and he's really cool. Uly and Josh are both like bro's to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?   Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is better, Joshua Graham or Ulysses?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4