Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse Gear boomers Superpele Mask ghoul Call marvel daryl power Reforged riot machine dead boom commonwealth body Overhaul khan wolfenstein money mandalorian NPCs gauss hunk vault
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby fgjc Today at 5:42 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Faction Poll! - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Faction Poll!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which faction do you support the most?
Brotherhood Of Steel
Faction Poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%Faction Poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 16 ]
Enclave
Faction Poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Faction Poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
New California Republic
Faction Poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap34%Faction Poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 14 ]
Caesar's Legion
Faction Poll! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Faction Poll! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PoisonEliteGaming

PoisonEliteGaming

Faction Poll! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:37 am

wotan wrote:
Flavio01997 wrote:
Actually... none of the ones on the list... I vote Boomers.
Come on, they are the best in every aspect.
They have a B29 SuperFortress loaded with bombs, a strong artillery defence sistem, self-sustainance in both electricity and food, strong weapons directly from Vault 34...

I vote BOOMERS, even if it is not on the list.

Edit: P.S. I know you are asking which MAIN faction we support the most, but if Boomers where one of the main factions I would have chosen them for sure.

Mr. House isn't on the list either, despite of actually being one of the three! major factions in the game. The Enclave isn't even a notable faction in the game, but still they're on the list. None of the three families are on the list, none of the settlements are on the list. The Followers of the Apocalypse - who are a major faction are not on the list.
But in this game I am my own faction - Yesman all the way.

That's because I put military factions in there... Is Mr.House a military? Is the three families on the strip a military? WOULD YOU REALLY PICK THEM IF THEY WERE ON THIS LIST?And last, are the Followers a military? I'm sorry I didn't add a shit ton of extra factions that no-one would choose. You may be saying "Oh but what about the Securitrons Poison they're a Securitron Army and I just can't let things go!", well I'm sorry but when it comes down to my 4 main factions this is it. Would you like it if I were to make a list with every single faction placed within the GECK? "Where are tha raiders, I choose raiders. Why aren't they on here?!?!?". I'm also pretty sure every single faction wouldn't even fit on this list. Y'know what, since the poll MUST have those factions maybe I'll post a new one just for you, how about that hmm? Does that sound splendid? I'll do whatever your little heart desires if it makes you happy.
I'm just saying, I'm not going to know what factions people prefer the most or people hate the most. I tend to see more conversation going over BoS, Enclave, NCR, and Legion than I do others. I apologize if I sound angry it's just 5 Am and I've already read maybe 2 or 3 comments where people ask why I didn't include a faction (including yours). It's my first poll and I just wanted to know what people thought about the 4 main fighting powerhouses in the game.

wotan

wotan

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:29 pm

[quote="PoisonEliteGaming"]
wotan wrote:
It's my first poll and I just wanted to know what people thought about the 4 main fighting powerhouses in the game.
If that's the case, you made a HUGE mistake because there are only 2 fighting powerhouses - Legion and New Carolina Republic.
The Enclave is but annihilated, so are the Brothers of Steel in NSV.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=334.0
PoisonEliteGaming

PoisonEliteGaming

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:31 pm

wotan wrote:
PoisonEliteGaming wrote:
wotan wrote:
It's my first poll and I just wanted to know what people thought about the 4 main fighting powerhouses in the game.
If that's the case, you made a HUGE mistake because there are only 2 fighting powerhouses - Legion and New Carolina Republic.
The Enclave is but annihilated, so are the Brothers of Steel in NSV.

Just... stop. I get it already I screwed up. Let it go

PoisonEliteGaming

PoisonEliteGaming

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:31 pm

I understand guys. I made mistakes. Either I have too many factions in, I don't have enough in, I have the wrong factions in. I never thought that members of this community could make me such an angry individual. If you have a problem with this poll I simply don't care anymore, sit down, think about how big of a deal it actually is, click on another topic if you're unsatisfied. I didn't force you guys to get on this topic with a gun pointed to your head did I?

Last edited by PoisonEliteGaming on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MWguitarist

MWguitarist

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Flavio01997 wrote:
Actually... none of the ones on the list... I vote Boomers.
Come on, they are the best in every aspect.
They have a B29 SuperFortress loaded with bombs, a strong artillery defence sistem, self-sustainance in both electricity and food, strong weapons directly from Vault 34...

I vote BOOMERS, even if it is not on the list.

Edit: P.S. I know you are asking which MAIN faction we support the most, but if Boomers where one of the main factions I would have chosen them for sure.

I love the boomers! I'd have to agree, but I guess if i were to go with main faction, probably brotherhood. They're a classic to me .

But seriously, boomers artillery all the way.
Back to top Go down
wotan

wotan

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 pm

PoisonEliteGaming wrote:

Just... stop. I get it already I screwed up. Let it go
You did, but errare humanum est, so you are forgiven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?board=334.0
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:00 am

I support the brotherhood of steel the most, they look awesome walking around in power armour with their energy weapons as well. The BoS could easily take out any of the factions if they had a few more soldiers cheers
Back to top Go down
DrunkChicken101

DrunkChicken101

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:43 am

It was a tough decision between NCR and Brotherhood Of Steel, whenever I'm playing Fallout New Vegas I try to be idolized by both factions TongueTril
I like to try and get the Brotherhood and NCR to work together closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
Praefect

Praefect

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 am

The NCR is arguably the most powerful faction in the entire wasteland, and the most civilised. As far as I understand they're the only ones that know how tax works. Hell yeah bro

Enclave (the Colonel Autumn type) is a second for me, but they're pretty much destroyed. And the legion are cool I guess, but they'll just end up crumbling once Caesar dies.

If you love the BoS, enjoy being stuck at the bottom of a rigid caste system of a strict feudal, elitist society bro. And east coast BoS aren't any better, being do-gooding saints for no reason and then totally ignoring the huge slaver and raider problems in DC.
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:45 pm

I would have to go with NCR. They're the closest thing to resemble good ol' USA.

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:04 pm

In Mohave realities I choose NCR because they aim to build democratic society. In Capital wasteland realities I definitely choose Lyon's Brotherhood of Steel.
Back to top Go down
udk115

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 pm

NCR for life! I'll fight for them , any day!

ShootingWar
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:56 pm

NCR, Any time and any place, While they are imperialistic, They do try to at least install a free and fair society wherever they have a presence, Unlike the Legion, which is just pure tyranny, The Enclave, which to me, is like Nazi Germany and the Brotherhood is far more selfish than the NCR is, with the Capital Chapter being an exception to that.

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 3:59 pm

It all depends on interpretation when you mean BoS, are we talking about the D.C or the Lost Hills faction, since the rest of these factions are from the West Coast I'm gonna assume the Lost Hills faction, with that being said, NCR in a heart beat I helped them in Shady Sands, Became a Ranger, and helped them win the 2nd Battle of Hoover Dam, I'm loyal to the NCR in those respects.

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:00 pm

Where my "Republic of Dave" folk at?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Gyrard

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:16 pm

I would choose NCR, but it's gone nowhere but downhill since Tandi. Brotherhood of Steel are xenophobic technocrats with a sworn duty to "protect" outsiders from technology, when they're really just hoarding it, DC brotherhood being the exception. The Enclave are objectively evil and manipulative, nuff said. Caesar's Legion are sexist, slaving barbarians that treat people as objects.

Between Yes Man and House, I would go with House. While he's condescending and manipulative, he's incredibly intelligent and competent. He actually knows what he's doing, and how to do it.

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:23 am

The legion for me because despite their cruel methods they have tried to unify many wild tribes and unlike the NCR they protect their caravans against raiders and others abominations of the Mojave.
Furthermore they have some charismatic people like their leader, caesar, the legate lanius and the Frumentarii Vulpes Inculta without forgetting the legendary burned man.
Back to top Go down
ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:29 am

While I do not like NCR's imperialistic views and practices, I do believe they mean well out of the other factions. However, most of my playthroughs, I tend to go with an independent New Vegas because it seems like the best option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faction Poll!   Faction Poll! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faction Poll!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2