Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse Call dead ghoul Gear mandalorian riot boomers money body wolfenstein hunk boom gauss power khan daryl Superpele machine NPCs vault Overhaul commonwealth Mask marvel Reforged
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby ande543 Yesterday at 9:18 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby hunter1828 Mon May 13, 2024 7:50 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 5:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 7:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 4:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 pm

» Starfield
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 4:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rusty corkscrew

rusty corkscrew

Location : A little island nation near Australia, you probably haven't heard of it.

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:30 am

I'd like to see bandit versions of normal guns - Like makeshift repairs, duct tape, rust etc. Then the normal non beaten up non bandit guns will be more like an old, well cared for but worn gun from today, and then you'd have your gun runner/NCR stuff which should be new and shiny.
Back to top Go down
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:59 am

i want to see more snipers really only 2 base game snipers not counting the variants

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:01 am

nickrica wrote:
id like to see these 'guns'

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Marky-10
ROFL maybe on a chick using steroids

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:58 am

@Alex10006 I want to see more aesthetically beautiful sniper rifles, i wanted a wood one in new vegas, lol.

CustomMallard

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:40 am

personally I'd like to see an Fg-42 or a Johnson rifle, pretty sweet looking in my opinion
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:53 am

guns that look like the bioshock weapons

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
s0mbo1

s0mbo1

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:54 am

Some semblance of Millenia's quality would be nice. Otherwise, variants with the jury-rigged feel that was mentioned above and maybe, just bloody maybe, more variety in the energy weapons. Is it too much to ask for more that three different colors of weird looking bullets for our energy weapon supply. Where are the sonic boom weapons or the constant beam weapons, bloody hell.

Last edited by s0mbo1 on Sat May 16, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : used from instead of for on accident)
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:00 am

s0mbo1 wrote:
Some semblance of Millenia's quality would be nice. Otherwise, variants with the jury-rigged feel that was mentioned above and maybe, just bloody maybe, more variety in the energy weapons. Is it too much to ask for more that three different colors of weird looking bullets for our energy weapon supply. Where are the sonic boom weapons or the constant beam weapons, bloody hell.

yeah i wish the vanilla weapons were as good as millenias. i think as well as increasing variety of energy weapons, they should increase the damage too.

petropablo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 2:42 pm

I'd like some new energy weapons, ones that don't suck ass. More Gauss weapons, maybe some grav-cannons? And maybe a laser rifle that doesn't look like a box?

GeStraBa

GeStraBa

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:54 pm

Bows and Classic Fallout Weapons mod integration or made from scratch in HD quality
Back to top Go down
19eccho

19eccho

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Crispian11 wrote:
I'm a fan of big machine guns that just rip through your foes. I hope they add something like that, a light machine gun or a minigun.

I just hope that the make the mini gun do actual damage so it isn't a low level weapon like in Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:43 pm

I hope the hunting rifle and combat shotgun make a return in Fallout 4

Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:52 pm

I want the ability to use anything as a weapon.

A fork = the perfect stabbing weapon.
A book = to smash in a ghouls head.
Gasoline and a lighter = I just got rid of a raider camp.

Also it would be cool if you could destroy the environment to make weapons of it.

Like, breaking of the leg of a chair.. Or breaking a mirror to use one of the pieces as a knife.

I mean, in a world like the one in the Fallout universe, weapons like these should be everywhere.

Funnymouth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:34 pm

Personally, I'd like to see some kind of bullpup firearm. I'd also really like to see a G11.

IsimplyAm

PostSubject: What weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:36 pm

I'd love to see some more sleek looking melee weapons. Something to make me feel like I earned that stealth kill.

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:13 am

I would like to see: Percussion instrument weapons (sonic booms) , and a form of tazers or stunguns, along with non-lethal rubber bullets. Then have the ability to switch between grenade rifle and shotgun / shotgun and machine gun as a combo weapon of some sort. That would be cool to me...

Crispian11

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:17 am

19eccho wrote:
Crispian11 wrote:
I'm a fan of big machine guns that just rip through your foes. I hope they add something like that, a light machine gun or a minigun.

I just hope that the make the mini gun do actual damage so it isn't a low level weapon like in Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Yeah, a proper mini gun should do massive damages, I was kinda dissapointed with it in New Vegas and Fallout 3...

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:00 am

I would like to see the m16,m14 mini gun rocket launchers mines, sniper rifles Tommy guns, m9 pistol, and a hachet.
Back to top Go down
Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:53 am

A gun that grabs people around would be nice or a gun that shoots small spears with that inflate balloons after impaling the person take them into the sky

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:26 am

I would like to see more variation with the energy weapons like maybe some commonwealth energy weapons that have made its way to the wasteland that could be superior to everything else as the commonwealth are supposed to have the most advanced technology in the wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next