Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel gauss commonwealth Call Mask boomers vault hunk ghoul Overhaul mandalorian machine Reforged riot khan daryl boom NPCs Superpele Gear wolfenstein body money Ryse power dead
Latest topics
» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Today at 12:12 pm

» Starfield
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Velken Today at 6:34 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby scrab20 Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 12:00 am

» Not new, but been a long time
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 7:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 8:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:41 am

doesn't sound like a enb problem ,, how many mods do u have,i was using enbs with a lot of mods. nmc's large textures and a lot of other stuff, I went ti nmc small texture and the problem stopped. out of memory just means , to many large texture mods plus to many mods plus enb, try getting rid of some tueture mods or put in smaller ones till the problem stops, maybe ur system just cant handle the enb... texture mods suck up the memory

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
TigerNine

TigerNine

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:53 am

stalkzoid wrote:
doesn't sound like a enb problem ,, how many mods do u have,i was using enbs with a lot of mods. nmc's large textures and a lot of other stuff, I went ti nmc small texture and the problem stopped. out of memory just means , to many large texture mods plus to many mods plus enb, try getting rid of some tueture mods or put in smaller ones till the problem stops, maybe ur system just cant handle the enb... texture mods suck up the memory

Thank you for the tip i will definitely try that out as i do have many texture mods and i didn't see the difference between NMCs medium and large pack so loosing the large pack wont hurt. Dancey

Post 2:

Ok so i tried uninstalling a couple texture mods including the large pack by NMC and still no luck. would things like cleaning the DLCs with FNVedit and merging plugins (i have over 150) help as well?

EDIT:

please dont double post instead edit the previous post you made.

:no minus rep given:

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:09 am

It's kinda weird, but Win 10 and FNV's ENB just refuse to work together. When I launch the game via fnv4gb, there is no effect, but when I launch it via NVSE, game refuses to launch at all.
Back to top Go down
wealthywyatt

wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Dio Brando wrote:
It's kinda weird, but Win 10 and FNV's ENB just refuse to work together. When I launch the game via fnv4gb, there is no effect, but when I launch it via NVSE, game refuses to launch at all.

This video should help you get all three working together . I'm notnaure what's causing your nvse to crach but you can't use that directly for an enb . so try this video and see if this helps in any kind of way.

https://youtu.be/GH7EKojmCfg
Back to top Go down
TigerNine

TigerNine

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 5:33 pm

wealthywyatt wrote:
Dio Brando wrote:

This video should help you get all three working together . I'm notnaure what's causing your nvse to crach but you can't use that directly for an enb . so try this video and see if this helps in any kind of way.

https://youtu.be/GH7EKojmCfg

Thank you so much!! This helped me out too and I can run all enb smooth as a babies bottom.   Smile   Thanks again and have a good one.

Ozymandias

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi there folks,

I'm using Hitman's 47 ENB 2: The Sequel (what a name) and have a small issue with hair colors.

https://i.imgur.com/p0L1Bgc.jpg

Blonde hair turns orange, but ONLY indoors. Outside it's fine, slighly bright, but only when looking towards the sun, which is fine.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Tried tingering with SweetFX, but the problem is ENB related, since disabling ENB solves this issue, but I want ENB :/

Nvm, managed to fix it. Somehow, did delete the hair fix from enbseries.ini
Back to top Go down
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello, a problem I have been having for a few days is that FNV has not been starting. Whenever I boot the game up, the screen is black and freezes. I do not hear any music or anything going on in the background. After a few days, I have found that it was ENB. I deleted the d3d9.dll, started the game, and everything went back to normal. I decided to use the injector version, and the game still booted up as normal, but the ENB was not booting up. I did not see any message on the top left corner of the screen and when I loaded up a save, everything was vanilla. There was no sign of ENB. I really need some help here since I cannot play FNV without an ENB. I use Mod Organizer as my mod manager and use 4GB Enabler Updated. Any help would be heavily appreciated. Sad

TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:54 pm

Going to need some more information, man.

What OS are you running?
Have you updated to latest GPU drivers?
I've also heard, though it's not happened to me, that some people are having problems with ENB and their latest GPU drivers. There is no real fix except for downgrading.

Which ENB are you using?
Can you post your specs and your enblocal.ini?

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:42 pm

@TheHermit Well, this is very, very weird. My game seems to run normally again with ENB. It seems that I had to reinstall the game in Steam(not a clean install). Sorry about that lol.  The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 1f605   Man, FNV can be really weird when it comes to things like this.

TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Heh heh! Well I'm glad you sussed it. Troubleshooting issues with Bethesda's games is a pain in the ball sack.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
Prosp3ro

Prosp3ro

Character sheet
Name: Laufer
Faction: 87th Tribe
Level: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:39 pm

Hi, I also have a (minor) problem with 47 ENB 2: The Sequel. I already posted on this ENB thread but nobody has answered me yet.
Here is the "bug": the neons of The Tops do not work correctly by night. They are visible but they are not lit up. To the contrary, The Tops is illuminated by day (see the pictures).
I want to precise I removed all the mods related to weather and lightnings.

Spoiler:

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
jorgebadcompany

jorgebadcompany

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 9:57 pm

@"Prosp3ro" try to disable the enb
shift + enter find the option use effect put it on false
if the problem its still there its not a problem of the enb and maybe its from the game or a mod!
the enb never change things like that Don't do it

Dr. Biggins

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 1:00 pm

@"TheHermit" My issue is that I've installed the ENB, the same way I installed my first (with success) However, now when I try to load my game the launcher comes up but does not show any text other than the game title and there is a loading ring, after 3 seconds it closes and I cannot play the game.
Back to top Go down
burner9875

burner9875

Character sheet
Name: Raul Alfonso Tejada
Faction: Vaquero
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Happy I came across this post even after all of this time still extremely useful. I'll be using this as a reference to anyone having ENB issues Smile

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 7a996912
Back to top Go down
BloodMeridian

BloodMeridian

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 10:38 am

Does New Vegas have any fixes for particle effects like smoke glowing during the nighttime? I'm having particular issues with textures/effects/fxsmokewisps01
Back to top Go down
anstand

anstand

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 12:47 pm

BloodMeridian wrote:
Does New Vegas have any fixes for particle effects like smoke glowing during the nighttime? I'm having particular issues with textures/effects/fxsmokewisps01

The "newest" ENB has parameters for Particle effects. That should help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ENB Troubleshooting Thread   The ENB Troubleshooting Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ENB Troubleshooting Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5