Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss daryl machine Gear Ryse khan money wolfenstein Mask dead boom commonwealth ghoul NPCs power mandalorian body hunk vault Overhaul boomers riot Superpele marvel Reforged Call
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 22:34

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 12:57

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Mon 13 May 2024 - 9:40

» big red exclamation marks
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest Mon 13 May 2024 - 3:02

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat 11 May 2024 - 19:20

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Sat 11 May 2024 - 5:20

» The Next fallout
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri 10 May 2024 - 14:13

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri 10 May 2024 - 14:08

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri 10 May 2024 - 8:16

» Starfield
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu 9 May 2024 - 13:34

» Not new, but been a long time
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat 4 May 2024 - 14:31

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Thu 2 May 2024 - 3:33

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 23:21

» Hey guys!!!
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Mon 29 Apr 2024 - 2:39

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 16:56

» A long overdue introduction
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 1:46

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sun 21 Apr 2024 - 6:50

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed 17 Apr 2024 - 8:06

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 22:22

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu 11 Apr 2024 - 9:42

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
happysheep

happysheep

What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 11:15

I quite like some of the speculation I've heard around FO4, alot of it has said it will take place in Boston and will focus around the Commonwealth. Think I remember something about the main quest possibly being about the fight between androids and the commonwealth.

Whatever the case, I hope they go for the kind of atmosphere FO3 had over FNV. I found FNV to be far too...unapocalyptic feeling, there was no where that I thought "I'd rather shit the bed than go in that building" or anything that made me feel sad or unhappy.

I also hope they don't make it like Skyrims quests. I found Skyrims quests were all very hollow and kinda like the quests came to you (Like you kind of discover them as you're doing other quests), unlike FO3 where you had to go out of your way to find them. Also too many quests that decided the fate of the land or the world or the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. (Main quest, Wolf queen, Dawnguard off the top of my head)
Back to top Go down
StayGold

StayGold

Character sheet
Name: John Ryder
Faction: NCR
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 12:19

I'd love to see a story that starts you off as a soldier returning from Alaska or Saigon or wherever the US Army was prior to the world being nuked only to be met with the sight of your hometown in (more or less) a smoldering heap. You then are faced with the moral dilemma - do you do what you can to help whatever survivors are left or do you take what you can from them to ensure your own survival.

It'd be cool, too, if (as @happysheep stated), your actions didn't decide the fate of the "ENTIRE UNIVERSE" but rather a small group of orphaned children trapped in a school or a radiation-sick family. On top of this, maybe you'd be able to watch factions, both inherently good or bad, form. Possibly even return to a group of people who were once dead-set on helping others to find they've devolved into cannibals or raiders in order to survive.
Back to top Go down
radiationnut

radiationnut

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 18:26

I'd like some sort of chapter system...

Like complete something in the main quest-line and Ron Pearlman will narrate a little about what's going on.

Also, multiple start options. Did you come from a vault? Were you a raider? A caravan guard!?
The choice is yours!

stormborn

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 21:24

Hmm, I actually thought that the theme around that Fallout 4 hoax was really interesting. Maybe sounds stupid and Beth would probably never do it, but I kinda liked it.
Back to top Go down
fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Apr 2015 - 1:38

Something involving the commonwealth... I could definately see a situation where the person who's in charge of the commonwealth is using the technology there to rule over the Boston inhabitants. Maybe the BOS is trying to overthrow the commonwealth.. Some BOS members want to overthrow the Commonwealth simply for the technology loot, and other members want to legitimately free the Boston citizens from an oppressive government.. Many interesting avenues this game could take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3