Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged khan gauss boom ghoul marvel money riot Gear boomers mandalorian machine daryl body hunk Superpele wolfenstein dead Ryse Overhaul NPCs commonwealth Mask power Call vault
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 1:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 3:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DesertStorm01

DesertStorm01

What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:57 pm

I would love it if the player character was a ghoul, but I understand that the resulting shitstorm would be enormous.

Imagine it, though. Dealing with racism and prejudice, having to work hard to be liked by the human settlements... I would love a Fallout experience that focused on ghouls, from the perspective of a ghoul.

*sigh* I'll keep dreaming. At least an optional cosmetic option would be nice.
Back to top Go down
RobbanBurn

RobbanBurn

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:02 pm

OMFG DesertStorm, that sounds Amazing! I love it, absolutely love it! Hello Hats Off
Back to top Go down
RobbanBurn

RobbanBurn

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:03 pm

I just hope they don't go Skyrim. You're the master of everything, here become our chief!
Back to top Go down
standalone09

standalone09

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:05 pm

A Storyline that would involve getting to the Commonwealth would be sweet, we had an android in FO3 so i sure would like to see some more action based around "synths". Smile

Mr. Cuddlesworth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:45 am

I think both FO3's and FNV's storylines were a little lackluster. FNV totally pulled through with the DLC though, which added so much depth to the story. I think the story of FO4 should really revolve around adding depth to your character with really significant decisions that can heavily impact the story and the Wasteland.

KaizerBlack

KaizerBlack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Seeing things from another perspective would be nice...
How about playing as the Chinese goverment?
Struggling to survive after losing the war...

Or the enclave, or the would be enclave...
Back to top Go down
fabulous22885

fabulous22885

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Two things I'd really love to see in Fallout 4 would be actual choices when it comes to joining factions, If the Enclave are present in Boston or wherever Fallout 4 will take place, I want the option to finally say screw my previous allegiances and work with the Enclave or join them as a trooper entirely, I know there are plenty of mods that do this for the other games in the series but I would finally like to see the Enclave from the inside out rather than the other way around, so far they have been portrayed as evil without any redeeming factor (except the remnants who very clearly didn't represent the Enclave) but there has never been any context given or any attempt to try and tell the story from their point of view, I'd really love to see something like this in Fallout 4.

Another thing would be to tone it down a little, I know fallout enjoys its tales of the PC being an immortal hero of awesomeness who can complete impossible tasks but I'd like to see the scale toned back a bit, less of the saving the entire wasteland and more of the saving a few settlements or the original region your character hailed from rather than every wastelander including ones that the PC may dislike.

ElectricWizard

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Hmmm....thats a tricky One! What about :

-more playable Races/Factions
-better Crafting System
-bigger and more different Map(s) (like the DEAD CITY in Rage)

and for the Story?! there are so many good and bad Ideas! Why not trying something "new"...maybe some Story in Canada or Alaska (after the War). I could keep writing for another Hour. Wink

Anchev

Character sheet
Name: Anchev
Faction: Enclave
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:29 pm

More playable races would be great, but i really want to see more of enclave.
Back to top Go down
MrObamatron

MrObamatron

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:35 pm

standalone09 wrote:
A Storyline that would involve getting to the Commonwealth would be sweet, we had an android in FO3 so i sure would like to see some more action based around "synths". Smile

This.

I love the idea that perhaps the government was experimenting with things they shouldn't and ended up with having to deal with cyborgs and synths that began uprising and you're caught on the middle of it all.

Hell perhaps you play as a synth that either ends with you helping or destroying the other.

opencasketbuffet

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:35 pm

I've always been a big fan of the Fallout One and Three style story's. At least in the beginning, anyway. Thrust into the wasteland as an innocent, young man with little to know idea of what's out there. The whole mystery - no idea what's going to be around the next corner, really does it for me. But that can only go so far..

I'd have to pitch my hat in for the commonwealth idea from standalone09 A lot of potential in that idea. That and Harkness was fucking cool. I'd love to see the whole synth-human topic expanded on drastically.
Back to top Go down
MartinFinnegan

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Beliavable story/plot (i do want to know what happened to Soviet Union after Great War). with more factions and more races.

geox123

geox123

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:46 pm

I'm a big supporter of having the Commonwealth play a large role (biased because I'm a Massachusetts native).

What would interest me is if the characters/population of 4 reflect the strong cultures that are present today in Boston and its suburbs. Lots of Irish, lots of Dominicans and Puertoricans, and various others.
I'd imagine there being pockets of these groups all over in a post apocalyptic world. Particularly if the Irish mob makes a resurgence.
Boston and Cambridge being host to a wealth of technology companies should also influence events. Power armor and energy weapons would be a lot more innovative compared to DC and New Vegas. And given recent events, it would be cool to see if any one faction has taken control of any kind of surveillance system that Boston has. MIT definitely having some masterminds.
Lastly, Boston is very much a port city of sorts. I'd like to see more gameplay involving water; player controlled boats and ships, and maybe some use of those amphibious vehicles used for present day "Duck tours".
Back to top Go down
killzonefallout

killzonefallout

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:14 pm

the kind where you shut down a bad operation...or not because its fallout and chase several bad people down because you cant just give up
Back to top Go down
Hellwalker1221

Hellwalker1221

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:37 pm

I'd like to see a story line similar to FNV where you can chose to fight for a government type group or a barbarian type group. I'd love for the enviorment to be more like Fallout 3, but also with a to7uch of FNV in there as well for wilderness, moutainsk etc.

try1909

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:28 pm

I would really like the idea, that the next installment could take place in a different country like Russia or a part of Europe.
Back to top Go down
PayToLose

PayToLose

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:44 pm

I would like to see a story line similar to fallout 3's story line(even starting out in a vault wouldn't be to bad). I just don't want it to be a linear story to where you have to do what the quest says and can't stray from it at all. I would also like to see some re-integration of some of the beginning areas. Example: you start in good springs in FNV and once you've completed the 3 or so quests there, you hardly go back(except for mods of course). I would love to see some quest later n in the story that made you go back to these locations even if they are for a short amount of time.

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:20 am

One history a story that goes with the main character as a soldier of the National Guard commanding a recon team that must gather important information from a vault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:54 am

None. I'd like it to have a few primary missions that'll lead you to quest hubs that each have their own story, but you're not some major character that is the only person that can do the mission, you're just an average person. Interweave them so you could start a quest chain in one town and finish it in another. I really find the hero role that is always thrust upon the character in Fallout to not fit in. Just let me play as someone trying to survive in the wasteland.

Alternatively, let my character be morally ambiguous and make tough decisions all the way until the end, at which point you realize that your character has been the villain the whole time.

The former is what I really want, but the latter seems pretty fun.

Last edited by jkdsh on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?    What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of storyline would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next