Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead boom power Mask hunk mandalorian Call riot vault NPCs khan boomers machine gauss wolfenstein Overhaul marvel ghoul Gear Reforged money body daryl Ryse Superpele commonwealth
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:04 pm

I should probably write something here, but I'm somewhat at a loss for words. I never usually win anything in competitions, so I guess I'm a bit shy.  I really enjoyed this competition. I wasn't focused so much on winning; I was really just set on making the best video I could for all the hardwork by Drag, Mona, and all the other great modders who contributed to the Riddick companion. It's just nice to be a part of it. As I was saying to Drag, above all, it would have been great to feature in the next Riddick film as a prize, heh heh! That's unlikely to happen.

I thank you all for your kind words about the showcase. I must say, I'm quite proud with how the intro turned out, but there were still parts that could have been better with video as a whole. Certain scenes I had in mind were almost impossible to recreate in FNV without GECK knowledge.
Although I have a fairly decent attention to detail, I'm still very new to Sony Vegas. There were some very useful tutorials online that helped me to acheive the final result. They made the whole editing process a lot less daunting. I know some of you, like tru3th, have Sony Vegas, but prehaps aren't that proficient in using it (?), so I've made a playlist of YT videos I used for guidance that you may all wish to bookmark. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzySkvmgwbACjq27-Y49P-6mqj_GtMbmg

There were lots of beautiful screenshots by you lot, so I didn't envy Drag's task of having to choose a winner. I think many of them were worthy of first place to be honest. Congrats to everyone for taking part. It's a shame that only a few of us made some video footage. I was looking forward to seeing some others. It's not like we're short of creative minds on this forum, eh? Smile

Lastly, I will be making some screenshots of the 2 lovely custom armors and 1 race for you all to see. I'm really chuffed with the work Drag put into them. Oh and, not that he needs it, but Drag, you have permission to release the custom armors you made for me in your next VGU armor pack. Smile
The race will be used in my forthcoming Mallory companion mod.

Beers and cheers! Beer

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Last edited by OrmrSnaethorsen on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
firefox50

firefox50

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Nice armor mods!   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:59 am

Great job on your armor mods drag, hope to see more soon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtlsKJLHKveFub-0wal0SMg

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3