Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money NPCs Gear Call hunk ghoul machine wolfenstein daryl Superpele commonwealth marvel boom Mask dead boomers space riot Ryse khan Reforged upgrades body vault FCOM mandalorian
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Empty
PostSubject: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Don't post submissions here! This is for rules and discussions only.
ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE TO BE POSTED in this other topic here:
http://vgunetwork.forumotion.net/t3745-contest-vgu-rules-the-dark-entries

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Riddick-movie-screencaps.com-

As you may know, I've recently released a Riddick companion mod publicly for the VGU.

Many people are unaware of the degree to which Vin Diesel is both a Riddick fan and a gamer. If you want to know the details, click the spoiler:

Vin's Riddick:

The rules of this contest are simple. Any time from now to next Friday, March 20th, you can submit videos and screenshots (without limit).

The Contests:

1. Create a video featuring the Riddick mod. This can be a trailer, a review, a machinima, whatever! Be creative, be awesome, and have fun.

Winner: There will be one winner selected. The prize will be the following:

-- A custom armor of your choice
 -- A custom race of your choice, and
 -- A custom animal/creature of your choice

Also, the winning video will be submitted by us where Vin will be able to see it.

Models for prizes can be selected from TF3DM.com, DeviantArt XNAlara models, p3dm.ru, or anything on Facepunch.com. (Or you can just ask if I have something, but if not, you may need to pick things from these websites)

To help with you videos, you can find sound samples, music, and cutscene audio from the Riddick games here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ra2y593dv3ibm5d/SOUNDS.rar

2. Submit screenshots featuring the Riddick mod. Submit as many photos as your like. The top three will be posted by me where Vin will be able to see them.

Winner: The first place picture will earn one of the prizes awarded to the video winner--an armor, race, OR companion animal. Prizes may be awarded to other pictures at my discretion.

Judges: Me, me and me. I'm not trying to be a dictator, but this is a contest for which I am providing the prizes. I will consult with others who helped with the mod but I will have the final say on winners.

Please, have fun. I will be posting sound samples soon for everyone to use in your videos so that everyone has a fair chance Smile

If you have any questions, please share them here.

Now, go rule the dark!

Last edited by dragbody on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:38 pm

An exceptional idea, Drag. I will most definitely be submitting, and not just for the sweet prize, but so that Mr. Diesel can see the work you've put into this Riddick companion mod Smile I'll make my submission in the coming days. Tonight, however, I'm going to watch one of the Riddick films Smile

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:57 pm

The rewards are overpowered.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:06 pm

This is freaking awesome, once I saw the name Vin Diesel, I told myself "i'm in", but after I saw those prizes, I couldn't breath closed eyes smile.

Now I'll have to take the best screenshots I can take and learn how to make and edit videos closed eyes smile.

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:01 pm

Wish I got some editing skills right about now closed eyes smile.

MadBoy

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:54 pm

I'll give it a go, I would be thrilled to enter. Especially involving your mod and Vin Diesel!
Love editing videos so this should be fun. Have a blast everybody!

Hello Hats Off

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:03 am

I screwed up my video's audio so hard closed eyes smile. Gotta fix it, probably not tomorrow, got driver's ed class so... gonna be busy all day with school, then driver's ed T_T.

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:36 am

Oh man, my editing skills sucks and i have no ideia what to do, but i can't just deny the existence of this contest, I MUST SUBMIT... something... !
I'm already a big BIG fan of the movies and games of the series AND Vin Diesel as i know he is a big not-fat geek and a badass actor... man i'm having the "awesome" chills right now

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:30 am

I've hotlinked this contest in the text under the banner.
I've also set the submissions topic as Global Announcement
Let's hope this gets more attention. The rewards are absolutely fantastic and the idea that Vin Diesel himself and Tygon Studios could endorse us (morally) is out of this world!
Show us your inner Furian, VGUnians!  Predator Unmasked

Last edited by DVAted on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 am

@DVAted I've actually haven't posted anything because I haven't found a winning screenshot and I haven't taken a video, because I remembered that my game run at low FPS closed eyes smile. Also, you double posted!!!! hahaha closed eyes smile.

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:06 pm

Oh, wow! I just realized that we can use as many screenshots as we want, so expect some shortly (once I can get back to my PC). Plus I'll try my luck at a video Smile

https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:31 pm

@dragbody I have a question, if I take more screenshots, do I have to edit the post I made or can I make a new one?

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:38 pm

@mpaz96

Same rules as always. Edit the post if it's the last post in the thread. New post if there have been posts since yours.
Back to top Go down
AdvancedTerror

AdvancedTerror

Character sheet
Name: Ben (Blaze) Maddox
Faction: Raider
Level: 62

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:27 pm

This such a good idea for a contest. I have just posted the 1st of my entries.

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for all the entries so far. Smile

We've got about two days left so be sure not to miss the deadline. I'm looking forward to seeing how this contest wraps up!
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:44 am

What's the latest I can submit mine on 20th, Drag?
I'm almost finishing, but it's an ambitious attempt. Going to send you a sneak preview in your PM Wink

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:47 am

@OrmrSnaethorsen
Anytime by the end of 20th--that's midnight my time (PST, California time)
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:30 am

Hey Dragbody! Yesterday you told us there are 12 hours left for the submissions...could you please tell us at what time you are going to lock the topic for submissions? Just curios.

Never minf just had to read the post above FacePalm
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:32 am

@dragbody Hey man, I was just wondering, but at which time are you gonna tell us who won? I'm super excited to see if I even reached the top 3 closed eyes smile.

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick) Empty

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - Guidelines and description (Riddick)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1