Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth machine body khan hunk boomers vault Overhaul Gear mandalorian NPCs power Mask Call riot Reforged Superpele marvel dead daryl wolfenstein money Ryse boom gauss ghoul
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby fil0000 Today at 11:57 am

» The Next fallout
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Today at 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Today at 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» Starfield
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 4:34 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby scrab20 Wed May 08, 2024 4:18 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackTemplar

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:18 pm

vaulttech101 wrote:
Here is the link to some gameplay Blacktemplar check it out and see how you feel about it after im sure that you will like it a lot

I watched up to Part 4 and I definitely think I'm going to give it a shot. Though, I'm not going to pick Wild Wasteland like he did. Thanks for linking that for me.

Brandon42364

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 pm

I always play with hardcore on, Adds to the realism. Well atleast it add's a small bit of realism to the game, Also it makes the game last longer and for me its a lot more fun

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Black Templar no problem im glad to have been some help Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperDuperMutant

SuperDuperMutant

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 pm

I tend to go on and off depending on what character I'm playing. If I'm playing as a robot it's not going to be used as it doesn't make much sense to me, but when I'm playing as a super mutant or human I tend to turn it on unless I'm testing mods.

ddark16

Character sheet
Name: Jodo Cast
Faction: The Empire
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Im going to agree with superdupermutant, it really depends on the character. If i'm playing a survivalist, and want to add to not only difficulty but realism I'm going to turn hardcore mode on. Androids and Robots not so much.

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Tumblr_nh3xiwUWLE1r0j0yso2_400
Back to top Go down
JohnKimble

JohnKimble

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:09 am

I like hardcore mode just so i have an excuse to collect food and drink.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:16 am

I always have hardcore mode on. I loved fallout 3 dearly but it never made sense to me that a shot could fix all injuries. Lately i've been trying to find some better immersion mods which make the needs more complex, hoping to find such mods on this website. Beer
Back to top Go down
Marcos A

Marcos A

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:22 am

Hardcore mode ftw!. First NV playthrough i used hardcore and i continue to do so. Combine with Project Nevada and im set. Im going to re install since i screwed it up(missing textures ect) but i will dl the essentials. But my next playthrough will of course have hardcore enabled and to add an extra challenge i will be limiting what i carry thus adding to that nice hardcore experience.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePwny1

ZombiePwny1

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:30 am

Yes, I did play with hardcore mode, My first reason is all games in general can be pretty boring without a challenging A.I. and survival and all. My second reason is that it adds immersion with the whole hunger, thirst, sleep etc. I feel like its an actual survival game that way. Then again there are probably mods out there that allows you to be even more immersed within the game.

dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:37 am

ZombiePwny1 wrote:
Yes, I did play with hardcore mode, My first reason is all games in general can be pretty boring without a challenging A.I. and survival and all. My second reason is that it adds immersion with the whole hunger, thirst, sleep etc. I feel like its an actual survival game that way. Then again there are probably mods out there that allows you to be even more immersed within the game.

It sure is! I have my favorite mods that is a must for any kind of playthrough i do, from realistic damage to more complex tweaks, animations and even personal rules. I would be happy to share my list, as i am very proud of it Cool

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Timulika

Timulika

Character sheet
Name: Kerr
Faction: Independent
Level: 50+

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:37 am

JohnKimble wrote:
I like hardcore mode just so i have an excuse to collect food and drink.
Same here. Otherwise I have all that water and all those crispy squirrel bits for nothing.

Last edited by Timulika on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Timulika

Timulika

Character sheet
Name: Kerr
Faction: Independent
Level: 50+

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:39 am

dtobviousmcduh wrote:
It sure is! I have my favorite mods that is a must for any kind of playthrough i do, from realistic damage to more complex tweaks, animations and even personal rules. I would be happy to share my list, as i am very proud of it Cool
I would be interested in that list as well. If you would be so kind.

ZombiePwny1

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:40 am

sure, I've just started modding fallout again after a really loooong break. Joy Dance

Last edited by ZombiePwny1 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quoted Wrong lol)
Back to top Go down
dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:49 am

Ha, glad you guys are interested! by the morning i'll PM them to you guys so i wont fill the topic with links and stuff that i don't actually think fits the topic -it is related to the topic, but not exactly the main focus of it..
And i'll do it by the morning because it is almost 2am here and i'm pretty tired, besides, it will give more time to make it very detailed.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:13 am

I have to have hardcore on , plus anything that makes it more realistic, u cant after all walk around the wasteland and have a stimpack fix your half blown off leg back to normal, and never eat or drink a single thing in 3oo hrs

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
Morld

Morld

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:01 am

Never playing with hardcore mode on
Back to top Go down
joebenz

joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 am

Hardcore mode reallly isn't that hardcore. You Find alot of food and water to never be starving. And if you're careful you won't be crippled very often.
I always put hardcore mode on it just adds more utility to water and food.
Back to top Go down
Zinitrad

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:36 pm

Nah. If I wanted to play with realism or a genuine threat, I'd play stalker. It doesnt' really fit with the thematics of fallout, imho.
Back to top Go down
chillinnkillin

chillinnkillin

Character sheet
Name: Dickens
Faction: Independant Vegas
Level: 60

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:09 am

I use hardcore just to make the game a little more challenging, If I don't then I get bored easily, but with the many mods I use its not hard finding food, water and high tier weapons.

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 2015-011

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
I am Andy

I am Andy

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:01 am

I use to never play with it on since i didnt really find it fun..but now i can't play without it, adds so much realism!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next