Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body khan Gear power NPCs Overhaul mandalorian vault Mask Call dead boomers Superpele riot hunk machine ghoul commonwealth Ryse Reforged gauss boom wolfenstein daryl marvel money
Latest topics
» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 6:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 3:43 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Today at 5:12 am

» Starfield
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby scrab20 Yesterday at 11:18 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
crossfayt

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:56 am

I definitely play with it, have that little HUD mod that shows the hunger and such on the side. To me, makes the game feel like it has a much more survival side.
Back to top Go down
Cook-Cook

Cook-Cook

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:21 pm

I usually play with it on, cause most of the times it makes me immerse to the game. I would prefer it for the needs only tho ammo weight sucks.
Back to top Go down
pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Cook-Cook wrote:
I usually play with it on, cause most of the times it makes me immerse to the game. I would prefer it for the needs only tho ammo weight sucks.

Here's a fix for that.
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/48052/?
Back to top Go down
LotsaSlaughter

LotsaSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Its fun to mix it up sometimes i always set it on very hard but i must say im enjoying hardcore with the very hard setting and loads of mods XD
Back to top Go down
Bill Williamson

Bill Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Always on hardcore mode. The game just doesn't feel right when I play without it. I forgot about my first playthough and how it allows you to carry unlimited ammo, like rockets and such.

gamer9421

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:58 pm

I play it without the hardcore mod so i could enjoy the game

Rahcailum

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:03 pm

Oh man, my first playthrough was on hard-core mode on lol I died alot but it was definitely a different feeling compared to f3. I enjoyed it thoroughly all the way to the end, and then after beating it, I took it off! It was a bit difficult for me since it was on the ps3 but I did like how thirst and hunger were implemented. I'm thinking of starting a new playthrough with it on soon, for now I'm good with its difficulty!

Daza1981

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Hardcore mode actually makes the game far more enjoyable lol. The struggle to find food or water make the game fun and addicting tbh Smile

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:06 pm

I like the hardcore, mode make the game very hard and realistic but not too hard because you can get water from goodsprings source and have animals to kill and eat them and also you can get a good sleep into abandoned trailers through the world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:16 pm

I play with Hardcore on, because not only does it make it more challenging and Realistic, but also more immersive.
Back to top Go down
dtobviousmcduh

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Anyone that ever lost their time to read my posts, knows that i'm all about the hardcore on, play on very hard and some tweaks to make hunger/thirst/sleep more real with eating/drinking animation and the good old realistic damage mod. I use a mod that make companions essential but, i feel like i'm cheating, probably because it is cheating. I like it as challenging as it gets, I almost forgot about the tweaks in the enemy A.I. so they dont go kill, kill, kill, and more to cover, aim, shoot-accurately.
And not to forget the item's size limitation, as in a backpack you cant hold a bazooka and a sniper, thousands rounds and 100 doctor bags! hell, look at the size of a doctors bag, carrying med-x and then going to see a doctor is so much easier

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:52 pm

I have never done a playthrough of fallout new vegas on PC where i didn't have hardcore mode on.

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 am

I've got a separate save where I've started using it, It's interesting to see how different your game play style is with hardcore mode on.

Back to top Go down
redbulls

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:23 pm

I put FNV on hardcore every time, but didn't find it very hardcore as I always finish a huge excess supply of water, food, etc. FOOK or one of the other similar mods for Fallout 3 was a lot more ruthless in how much of those you could find.
Back to top Go down
LtTripitZ

LtTripitZ

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:07 am

I used to play FNV on normal mode, but the as soon as i tried it on Hardcore it became a must. Every time i play fallout NV i always play on Hardcore mode. It changes how you play and mikes it kinda a bit more immersie and just makes the game more fun. Smile

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:01 am

I always put hardcore on it makes the game more fun but hopefully in fallout 4 they make hardcore mode actually hard

vaulttech101

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 1:05 am

Nah hardcore isn't really my thing its not even very hard unless your fighting a pack of wild deathclaws but every once and a while I do
Back to top Go down
BlackTemplar

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:25 am

I've personally never have even tried it. I've considered it before, but I'm never too sure about it. From your guys' posts, it seems like a lot of fun though. I may have to give it a shot.

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 2:32 am

Hardcore mode on but its a pointless feature on my current playthrough as I'm using the Daughter of ARES race so...no thirst, hunger, need for sleep.
Dont have any companions so not worried about them being non-essential.
But as a rule, I play FNV with HC mode on.
Back to top Go down
vaulttech101

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 4:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsmuGLijCLY, here is the link to some gameplay Blacktemplar check it out and see how you feel about it after im sure that you will like it a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?   Do you play with or without hardcore mode on? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you play with or without hardcore mode on?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next