Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money power gauss body NPCs boomers wolfenstein marvel Gear machine Ryse riot Call commonwealth khan Mask daryl mandalorian dead Overhaul Reforged hunk Superpele boom vault ghoul
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 5:34 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 10:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 2:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 12:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 9:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 9:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 3:16 pm

» Starfield
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 8:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 9:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 10:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
tonyman210

tonyman210

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 am

I would join the Capital Wasteland Brotherhood. They are doing very well and they have the great technology.
Back to top Go down
pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:46 pm

I'd join the Chairmen of the Tops, ya dig?
Back to top Go down
gaw72290

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:46 pm

i think id want to join the crimson caravan and be a caravan guard. sure it would be hard work, but you know that, theoretically, the NCR couldnt survive without the goods that you are protecting

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:47 pm

I said a while ago that I would want to join the desert rangers. This is still true, but more realistically I would probably be in the followers.

Decker2468

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:09 pm

I join the NCR because of the NCR rangers. They have nice armor and seem to be skillful.
Back to top Go down
DesertRanger2281

DesertRanger2281

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:05 pm

For me I'd join the Desert Rangers, the lawbringers of Nevada who joined the NCR in order to restore peace and defeat Caesar's Legion,I guess that means NCR. But I would be a free spirit and help anyone I please, one day hunting bounties in the desert, the next helping the Brotherhood gain access to the tech in a vault. The wasteland would be great if both the Brotherhood and the NCR worked together for a common goal
Back to top Go down
Atomicfox0

Atomicfox0

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:05 pm

I would join the enclave, become leader, and rebuild this great nation. Then with all of the power we collected over a decade, I would use strategy, tactics, and chicken to blow up every brotherhood soldier standing!

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 2:06 am

I'd like to be a Follower or Great Khan, I like them both, i admire followers for helping people.

sgtrock32

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:16 pm

I think for a while i would be part of the NCR probably serve in their military i probably wouldn't make it as a ranger and i'm not sure i would want to be one. After serving time in the NCR i would head to the american south if i could make it and start a community and mercenary group and base it off of the U.S. Military and try to expand.
Back to top Go down
redbulls

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:49 am

None. I'd take over Dukov's place in FO3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 am

The Brotherhood of Steel has always been a favorite for me. It kind of bothered me that they only had a few quests and really played no role other than a chance to gain or lose karma, but I'd still join them. What they stand for is a good purpose: trying to keep the crazy energy weapons and power armor out of the hands of the even more crazy drug addicts, super mutants, and the schizophrenic Nightkin. Even if they seem to be extremists in New Vegas, I'd still side with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:28 am

Probably the Enclave remnants they remind of some sort of group that try to do good but went about it in the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
BrewMasterBao

BrewMasterBao

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:53 am

if i joined any faction would be ncr because there well formed in structre with rank's and such, but i'd attempt to be a ranger because i keep hearing fellow ncr troopers say " have you heard there sending ncr veteran rangers from baja." around those lines and vet rangers seem bada$$ everytime i hear them talk about them.

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 10:25 am

As its FNV faction we're talking about, I'm going with the NCR. Stability, regular paychecks, shore leave, possibility to join the best of the best elite units, the rangers.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:31 pm

I'd much rather start my own merc company. Or a bounty hunting firm. Some independent thing. Mainly because:

NCR is spread too thin
Enclave is non existent
Followers (im not good with people medically, id be closest to arcade)
Legion is just a bunch of slavers
Families are all messed up
Kings are somewhat weak
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:51 pm

the Enclave because that's the one faction nobodies ever got to join

LightTofu

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:55 pm

I would join the Great Khans if I had given the chance. I think they're the most interesting raider faction out there, because they're brutal fighters and more organized than other raiders. If they hadn't been almost wiped out by the NCR(Bitter Springs Massacre), they would have more of a presence around the Mojave.
Back to top Go down
zeephillayy

zeephillayy

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:00 pm

I think I'd want to join the Great Kahns simply because they have it the easiest. the rest of the factions are at war with one faction or another, the Khans just mostly keep to themselves after Bitter Springs.

ddark16

Character sheet
Name: Jodo Cast
Faction: The Empire
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:03 pm

Personally I think I would go with Enclave. I like their command structure and discipline. However, I run my own faction on my game, so if I had the choice I would join my own.

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Tumblr_nh3xiwUWLE1r0j0yso2_400
Back to top Go down
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 7:23 pm

Either NCR or brotherhood of steel, i would like to think that the Brotherhood would let me join.. but if they did not accept me, or if i had to chose a different faction it would be the NCR, i like how the NCR is trying to keep the peace and rebuild and make the Mojave safer.

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next