Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power ghoul dead gauss riot Mask boom marvel money Overhaul Superpele Gear Call machine Reforged mandalorian body daryl khan Ryse NPCs commonwealth wolfenstein vault boomers hunk
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 1:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 3:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:08 pm

ONI Agent Locke wrote:
Trentosss wrote:
Probably the Commonwealth, their tech and how little is known about them is more than enough for me!
The who?

The Commonwealth, if you played Fallout 3, SPOILER:
Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Its not a NV faction but in Fallout 3 I liked the Talon Company(they are much better if you install fook)
With fook they were much more powefull and present in Dc and everywhere else,I also like it when they all scream TALON COMPANY!! closed eyes smile

(With Fook) They are also really well equiped,they use nearly all guns added by fook

Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:58 pm

ctrlaltexplode wrote:
NCR all the way, hate if you want but i prefer them to the other factions (except when they make you destroy the brotherhood) they mainly win for me over Caesar as he is just annoying.
It is possible to forge an alliance between the NCR and Brotherhood. Anyway, I would have to agree, while Idon't agree with many of the hings they do, i feel they are the best chance for many parts of the wasteland.
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:43 pm

I'd also have to say NCR they're just the most bad ass/best they have their faults and all but their the best chance for survival and thriving in the wasteland

Dragunslayer

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Honestly? None of the factions really stood out too much for me. Each had their strong points, but on the same note, they each also had a weakness that made me go "Ehh...maybe not"

The Legion: Less said the better, too evil for my liking.
NCR: Strong, but stretched thin and more worried about political interests than helping others.
Brotherhood: Has the nifty toys but dying out and too isolationist...which is why they're dying out.
House: Probably has the strongest force in the Mohave, but still very focused on material wealth.

I could keep going but those are the ones with the chance of being big players in changing things. If I HAD to pick a faction though? Probably the Followers. I mean, they're actively trying to help make things better for everyone, not just a select group.

Though if I had the resources and ability? I'd be more the type to roam the wasteland, helping those who needed it. Be it dealing with bandits or the like, procuring supplies, and things like that. Going where I'm needed.

LivingGhost

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:18 am

I usually try to make an alliance between NCR and Brotherhood, as I often feel they both hold something the other lacks. A few times I tried legion, but it seemed a bit off to me(tho my twin brother loved it.) I think legion has a "newer" per say existence as a faction, and has yet to fully stagnate as cultures tend to, after existing for awhile(though it is heavily based on one). I have found(?) that all the factions seem to hold a value, or innate power another has less of. one has the weapons, one has the values of humanity, one has the determination and drive, and one has the material wealth needed to succeed. in all honesty I think its a wonderful game, with a multitude of possibilities, and choices with the ability to have a single choice bring about a different effect.
Back to top Go down
snorkelspy

snorkelspy

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:37 am

The Gun Runners.

Who ever the major government is, they will need groups like the Gun Runners, Crimson Caravan (close personal second) and the Van Graffs to make the economy move smoothly. I would strive to be a Gun Runner because they are not limited to finding and repairing surviving gear, but they're building brand new ones as well. And they are also the most well armed outfit I've seen in the game, aside from the messiah complex BOS
Back to top Go down
rcaohm

rcaohm

Character sheet
Name: Someone...
Faction: Nobody
Level: 0

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:17 pm

NCR
Look like this faction is more friendly with others.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Marius

Marius

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Followers of the Apocalypse.

They are the only good and moral faction.
Back to top Go down
Praetorian

Praetorian

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Hard to choose. I would like to join the Followers of the Apocalypse or the NCR. The Followers try to help the people in the Wasteland with their intentions, but they have no system how to rule the wasteland. This is the reason why the NCR is also a choice for me. The NCR has good ideas to rebuild the World, but they aren't strong enough to realise their planes. And not every person in the NCR has good intensions
Back to top Go down
Diem

Diem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:23 pm

alonewolf003 wrote:
ONI Agent Locke wrote:
Trentosss wrote:
Probably the Commonwealth, their tech and how little is known about them is more than enough for me!
The who?

The Commonwealth, if you played Fallout 3, SPOILER:
Spoiler:
Ah... So that's why all the Fallout 4 rumors are based in Boston.
Back to top Go down
LivingGhost

LivingGhost

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:54 pm

hey oni agent locke, what game is that picture from? I'm just curious because looking at it makes me want to play whatever it is... I think i love games too much....
Back to top Go down
booders

booders

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:02 am

I'd go all Republic of Dave style and start a civilization of people who think I'm god.

Honestly though I'd probably end up linking with the Brotherhood of Steel since I'm into their kind of technology and science.I wouldn't mind not going outside much either since I prefer to be inside.

gamer9421

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:53 pm

I would to join the Ncr because I would like to become a seargent and i would protect every civilians from the Legion

falseprophet141

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Brotherhood of Steel; attain higher rank, change them from within, make them more than a secular violent cast and be somewhat like the NCR, but spread its knowledge of old-world tech to the masses.

They could be great; if they had more motivated leadership.
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:41 pm

I would be a desert ranger, wandering with my close allies and protecting the innocent.

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:53 pm

Heh i would personally would join the Legion.I am usually not that brutal but hey hey i want to be a canibal and killing NCR soldiers and ripping their spine's off and eating their beating hearts on the battlefield oh yeah tottlay the Legion i will probably be the most fearsome warrior of the Legion after Legate Lanius.
Back to top Go down
The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:26 pm

@boomBewm I'll make sure to stay on the western side of the world if that happens. I do prefer the ncr but honestly I like the lone wander idea much more.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Blaz

Blaz

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:31 pm

I'd join the King because they're cool, like to help people, have a decent amount of power in Freeside and they also live a nice town life
Or if i'm feeling more adventourous, i'd create a little settlement in a cave, gather a few people and live with hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?   Which FNV faction would you join given the chance? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which FNV faction would you join given the chance?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next