Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs daryl power wolfenstein Mask Superpele Overhaul vault Call khan boomers Ryse hunk commonwealth boom gauss mandalorian Gear Reforged dead machine ghoul money body riot marvel
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby scrab20 Today at 9:18 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 3:00 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 10:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 11:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Finnisher

Finnisher

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:52 pm

The storyteller from Shoddycast's Fallout lore videos.
Quick introduction to the character:

I've heard there's one or two mods already, but imagine this: The storyteller, fully voiced by the original voice actor and TTW compatible, would comment on any location that you would go to, spouting trivia about the location and/or things connected to it. Kinda like the companions in FNV, but just doing that with a lot more locations. That would of course require a lot of work, but it would be pretty amazing and immersive.

Cmdr.Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:18 pm

I want Spartan Locke as a Follower. a Message to hopper31.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:51 pm

Finnisher wrote:

I've heard there's one or two mods already, but imagine this: The storyteller, fully voiced by the original voice actor and TTW compatible, would comment on any location that you would go to, spouting trivia about the location and/or things connected to it. Kinda like the companions in FNV, but just doing that with a lot more locations. That would of course require a lot of work, but it would be pretty amazing and immersive.

ShoddyCast made it themselves, and he comments on locations and it is THE voice actor @finnisher
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Finnisher

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 pm

gav07Gaming wrote:
Finnisher wrote:

ShoddyCast made it themselves, and he comments on locations and it is THE voice actor @finnisher

Hmm... So it appears. Popped up on Nexus few months back i see. Well, that's awesome. Gonna download it. Thanks.

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:27 pm

Can we please get Ellie from "The last of us" that would be the best companion mod ever.

Back to top Go down
AlphaCenturion09

AlphaCenturion09

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 7:52 pm

Another Goris like companion. I mean there are deathclaw companion mods but seeing one in the base game would be even better.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
ProGamerCat

ProGamerCat

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:25 am

A realistc Version Roger from American Dad Very Happy
Because of his dirty jokes and the shit he would do.
Maybe he would open a cage full of ghouls behind my back Very Happy
And he would look different every Day.

HaroldBatman

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 2:50 pm

I would actually really like the goat from goat simulator, as it can pretty much do whatever a companion can, but while being a goat and also having the ability to do things nothing else can do.
Back to top Go down
alexacireale

alexacireale

Character sheet
Name: Gio
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 4:32 pm

A "Fancy" Mudcrab in Fallout. Hopefully have some crazy AI overhaul like the dog so I could tell it to pinch people I don't want to get close to or to pick up a wrench.

skyrimgamernoob

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:14 am

Lara Croft, lol no brainer.
Back to top Go down
NinjaLombax

NinjaLombax

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:52 am

One of the first characters I want to make a companion is a Deathclaw. They are so awesome in this game.
Back to top Go down
Mr something

Mr something

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:48 pm

Lenny from fallout 2 with slow moving zombie walking and a nedler pistol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hurry up zombie b####.l feel as if there is an over saturation of human companion mods .
Back to top Go down
Mr something

Mr something

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 9:50 pm

NinjaLombax wrote:
One of the first characters I want to make a companion is a Deathclaw. They are so awesome in this game.

speaking of deathclaw companions ,this is pretty cool https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62600
Back to top Go down
kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 2:02 am

I'd like to see Andrew Lyons, which grew up away from her sister and got himself involved into BOS infantry, somewhere in a far and very hostile country. He's back to find answers about his family. (totally fanfic)

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:20 am

Brock Samson from the Venture Bros. I could sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Giphy

Staff Edit:

Fixed your double post, please be more careful next time

~William Lionheart

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17

Last edited by William Lionheart on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Staff Edit: merged your double posts.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15