Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss ghoul marvel Superpele khan machine Reforged vault body dead riot NPCs Call daryl Mask boom Gear commonwealth wolfenstein money boomers mandalorian hunk Overhaul power Ryse
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 4:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 7:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» Starfield
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowshade

shadowshade

Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 9:37 am

Corvo wrote:
doesn't mean that he can't have a laugh and a joke sometimes lmao. Smile

Sure, but not on other people's expense.

I haven't given up on this, but why would they remaster Fallout NV or Fallout 3, when back in the day they rejected the idea of a remaster of Oblivion with the argument that they would have to recreate the entire game - wouldn't the same apply to the aforementioned games?!
Back to top Go down
maxman885

maxman885

Character sheet
Name: Ask me
Faction: Freedom
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 am

Corvo wrote:
Dude, it's bait. They're literally messing with you right now lol. Just because he's known in the community doesn't mean that he can't have a laugh and a joke sometimes lmao. Smile

Dont kill my dreams...

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 7:19 pm

@Corvo So, all of this could've easily been avoided by saying no to me?

Wow, I was really hoping I could have that backpack in some way.

Aarius, you got me.

Unless you aren't joking.

(Insert suspenseful music here)

DUN DUN DUN!

Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Tenor
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
maxman885

maxman885

Character sheet
Name: Ask me
Faction: Freedom
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 3:28 am

shadowshade wrote:
Corvo wrote:
doesn't mean that he can't have a laugh and a joke sometimes lmao. Smile

Sure, but not on other people's expense.

I haven't given up on this, but why would they remaster Fallout NV or Fallout 3, when back in the day they rejected the idea of a remaster of Oblivion with the argument that they would have to recreate the entire game - wouldn't the same apply to the aforementioned games?!

Well, they didn’t have to remake all of skyrim, my guess would be that they would to do the same thing fallout, let’s hope you guys weren’t bullshitting lol.

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 7:01 am

Hey - SuBNeRoCL here. Select modders in the modding community received emails asking if they would be interested in providing new, high quality content with the launch. Some Fallout 4 mods are making their way to New Vegas, some which are already available for the Fallout 4 Creation Club and newer ones you will see in the future.
Back to top Go down
shadowshade

shadowshade

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 9:44 am

dnuobnU wrote:
Some Fallout 4 mods are making their way to New Vegas, some which are already available for the Fallout 4 Creation Club and newer ones you will see in the future.

Will those mods be ported to New Vegas Gamebryo or is NVs ascension to the Creation Engine a real thing?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
shadowshade

shadowshade

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 6:40 pm

With the Fallout anniversary today I expected we get at least a confirmation on this but I haven't found anything. Had somebody here more luck?
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 7:07 pm

I was quite sceptical of this at first, but I contacted the Beth staff myself and they told me it would come with a 64bit Remaster of Fallout New Vegas with godrays and some graphical enhancements, to which I asked them whether it would be on Creation or Gamebryo, to which they responded with the latter. They also said they were going to stop sales of the original New Vegas entirely (hide it on Steam) and only display the New Vegas remaster similarly to what they did with SSE.

And also, given that Bethesda practically gave the go-ahead to their "modders" to recreate the Hellfire and DOOM armors, I'm going to assume that they don't mind if modders throughout the community rip or recreate their armors as long as Bethesda get a share of the money.

As of the details recently given to me I find it safe to assume nobody is lying. In fact, it makes much sense why they wish to remaster New Vegas given that they have many secret projects they wish to fund.
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 7:27 pm

Fallout New Vegas creation club, including more Securitron recolours than you can handle!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
shadowshade

shadowshade

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 8:33 pm

@Corvo
Thank you for clearing this up, really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 1:40 am

@Corvo So he wasn't lying. Interesting.

Does that mean we'll still be able to mod the old FNV?

I'm not about to let Bethesda ruin one of the greatest moddable games of all time for a f*cking remaster.

And surely not for a damn backpack.

Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Tenor
Back to top Go down
tuxek

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 1:41 am

Goddamn. I did not expect so many people not to be in on the joke.

I actually expected the joke would be to say: "HAHA did you actually think we believed that there was gonna be a creaton club for New Vegas. Do you think we are retards? No you dumb shit, you totally fell for the bait"

Or is it.

To clarify to a level that most people can understand.
Did you know you could port stuff from Fallout 4 and other games to New Vegas?
"Why that is indeed one mighty good question you ask there you good sir?"

Well you can do the same exact thing with creation club stuff.

I really hope that TheRatDragon is the master bamboozler who tricked Corvo, me and others into believing he actually believed in a creation kit and remaster for New Vegas.

Pardon my language

-Julius Caesar

Q: Can you teach me how to rig? - A: Perhaps this will help:
Back to top Go down
gibons45

gibons45

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 4:16 am

I swear to god if Bethesda brings this Bullshit to my favorite game i will flip my shit six ways from sunday! Evil or Very Mad

gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 4:47 am

Why do I feel like i just read a thread I would expect to find on 4chan or reddit? I highly doubt FNV is being remade. I could be wrong but I feel like news like this would've spread to other corners of the web and the rumors would be much louder at this point.
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:16 am

Someone said in the comments it's for "The Remastered". If that means they're gonna remaster New Vegas and add the Creation Club to it. Then...whatever. I'll stick to the original with all my nice mods.

However. If they plan on doing an update to add the Creation Club then I have one word....NO! What is wrong with them?! Stop messing with our games! Sheesh. I've heard of corporate greed, but this is ridiculous! No one, and I mean NO ONE wants their paid mods!

"But it's not paid mods" Oh? Okay then. I saw that most of the mods on the Fallout 4 CC were over the given in-game credits. Is there a way to earn more instead of buying them? No? Then it's paid mods! Plain and simple.

I'm just getting so sick and tired of this. I love the Fallout series to death. It is seriously one of my favorites. But they're ruining it. I literally don't want to install Fallout 4 because the CC will take up space on my computer and because it broke some of the mods I used. And now they're going after my favorite Fallout game of all time? Sheesh. I love how they don't really talk about New Vegas until is profitable to them.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 5:40 am

maybe Bethesda still see a few huge rise, profit from FNV, after the disaster of FO4, I mean, even on reddit, there are more people had started out new playthrough or even a newcomer a asking tips & tricks to begin with, maybe Bethesda saw how our Modding community really grew larger over the past now with so many capable quest & adventure in FNV like someguy2000 & other respectable mutters' I admire. maybe Fallout the Frontier project catching Bethesda eyes to make a profit with it, that they are willing to make CC of FNV, hoping they can reverse engineer FNV in 64bit who knows??

Last edited by Ichigo Tiger White Tiger on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 3:48 pm

This was a fun read. A remastered New Vegas would be pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:47 am

Honestly I find the creation club stupid. I wouldn't mind if it were their work, but it's not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?   Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Bethesda having a beta for Creation Club on FNV?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next