Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele boom khan wolfenstein Reforged Overhaul NPCs riot hunk dead mandalorian Mask machine ghoul commonwealth marvel body money gauss power Ryse vault boomers daryl Call Gear
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Anesthatic Yesterday at 4:20 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Allthis Yesterday at 2:20 am

» Afterlife discord
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby fil0000 Fri May 10, 2024 5:57 pm

» The Next fallout
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 11:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 11:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 2:43 am

» Starfield
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 10:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 11:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Creation Club opinions.  Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:06 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Creation Club opinions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
loneheart9

loneheart9

Character sheet
Name: Matteo
Faction: Merc
Level: 25

Creation Club opinions.  Empty
PostSubject: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:01 pm

Do you believe that the BETHESDA Creation Club is ultimately a good or a bad thing?

I'm new to Gunetwork's discussions but I want to see how you guys feel about the CC as it's now a big part in modding culture.
We know as well that what is implemented already is just the start, BETHESDA as a company, I'm sure now sees the monetary value that paid modding represents and are certain to implant it in future titles.
With that said, do you think that it can help our modding culture in some way (perhaps by bringing in new talent) or will it create a toxic atmosphere where a majority get into modding looking at it as a source of money first?

Personally I'm hopeful that CC can be used to show that mods are a benefit only when done out of love/need for a game (like it is now)
Back to top Go down
Calder_Wren

Calder_Wren

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 8:16 pm

My one and only dislike of the creation club is how it always forces me to download the files and update my game, thus breaking some mods. Not a fan of that at all. Especially the forced download part. It’s not like fo4 is a multiplayer game. I don’t see why I have to make space on my computer for something I’ll never use.

As far as content, I gave it a look once and was not impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 am

I think the idea to gather modders where they can get supported by doing official mods is a good idea, but its badly executed by Bethesda, instead of using the skills of the modders to create something big or worthy they just started to create skins,the stuff there is too overpriced, and the tunnel snakes and dogs stuff are awesome mods and the modders did a great job, but Bethesda laziness is at again, theyre are basically selling you an easter egg and the dogs should have been in the main game in the first place, also with the hate of creation club dont many people buy stuff from there and if they do how much do you think Bethesda gives to the modders?.
The current state of the creation club its not only bad for the consumers but for the authors.
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:04 am

Not to mention that most of the stuff there has way better versions on the nexus, for free. I just find it unnecessary, redundant, Bethesda or Zenimax i don't give a shit, they just want to make mods a business, to milk their shitty ass games, when they're so fucking lazy that they have not made a single game since 2015 nor capable to make a new engine.

Duki_Nuki

Duki_Nuki

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:04 am

A shitty attempt from Bethesda to enter the modding scene. It's gonna die off in some months or few years (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
chemmy

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Honestly, i don't really like it, steam workshop tried the same thing, pay for mods, and that didn't go to good, now for the creation club, there are way better mods out there than whats on that. The only thing i might like would be that bfg gun, that's about it, but even that would be a weapon were i would use for a few mins, then switch to a more modern one, like a gun from modern firearms. I can see what they are trying to do, but i don't think it's worth spending real money for microtransactions to buy something from there when there are better mods on this site, nexus and on other sites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 pm

@chemmy i think the BFG would have been cool if done right, it doesn't look like any DOOM game BFG, and the BFG its not supposed to hurt its user. As for the suit i think its cool to bring the classic one to fallout 4 but it doesn't fit with all body types.
Back to top Go down
chemmy

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:44 pm

@"fermindal" I don't have it, but i would take your word on the gun, for the doom classic armor, yeah, it's cool to bring it over, but not being able to fit your body type is a downside, but if you play a female character, there is a cbbe bodyslide on nexus for it, if you use cbbe
Back to top Go down
loneheart9

loneheart9

Character sheet
Name: Matteo
Faction: Merc
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 5:25 pm

@"chemmy" the BFG doesn't feature reload animations.
For a paid mod, a mod I spent actual real life currency on, that's completely inexcusable.
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:38 pm

Creation Club mods have other mods that fixes them on Nexus... that shouldn't even be a thing for such small paid mods. Wasn't the whole point suppose to be quality control ?

I really despise the current use and state of CC, a bunch of dog skins and weapon paints.
People are starting to compare it to the Sims shitty DLC packs.
Back to top Go down
chemmy

chemmy

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 2:56 am

@"loneheart9" That i didn't know, you think it would since it's a paid mod, but i think i will pass on getting it since it's not that great.
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 6:08 am

I loved the idea of it and I do want to see modders compensated for their work if they wish (I love the donations button on Nexus) but as @ElMaldito said, you can find much better stuff for free on Nexus.

I was really hoping that CC would inspire large DLC-like projects but there doesn't seem to be anything except armor and skins. Oh well...

Posterize4VC

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 8:06 am

Some of it is okay. A lot is throwaway. There is yet to be something revolutionary or actually worthwhile in my eyes.

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 9:19 am

Its an alright system, but plagued with uninspired content. If only they released really decent content like an Adventure using the Memory Den, Revolution weapons, Three Dog companion, etc.

But of course, what we got aren't even worth spending on since you can most likely get a version in the nexus. Creation Club is a good idea that's been executed poorly imo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
Xehonort

Xehonort

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:18 pm

I am curious about the Astronaut power armor is suppose to be released. With how the pa frame has holes in it & pa isn't technically fully hermatically or pressurised sealed like a real Astronaut space suit. You'd most likely die in space. Unless Sovereign walrus is actually making it & it turns out to be like his Submersible redux armor..sadly tho that armor has it's own issues with holes in it. But still a good armor he seems to quit fixing.
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 9:04 pm

It is a good thing for PS4 users but not for PC. The intention for its creation is awesome however its redundant content is making me shy away from it ATM.

I just wish it added more meaningful content like a new area to explore with new quests although I cannot say if their current platform is limiting them from doing that.

Edit:

I also want to add that the current content there is too pricey.
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 10:00 pm

The only mod I saw that even remotely interested me was the Slocums Joe mod and that's only because it adds more shit for the settlements. It's got some decent effort put into it since most of the food items have unique models, but it's still $5. That isn't worth $5. They advertised the mods in CC to be "mini-DLCs", but not a single one has done that. The closest they got to that was the Tunnel Snakes one and that only offers about 5 minutes worth of quests, a crappy un-upgradeable outfit, and a cool looking pistol. That's it. I don't think you could even get more of that pistol or outfits so you were stuck with however many you got there. It just felt like a pointless reference to FO3 that nobody really asked for at with a sizable price-tag. Yeah, $5 isn't much money, but considering what you get for it, it's a lot.

As others have stated, most of the CC mods have better free versions. I was curious about what some of the mods were like because they really don't advertise them very well so I looked up some videos on the furniture packs. They most definitely aren't worth it at all. Plus, they forcibly download them to your system. As soon as I figure out how to make them usable, I'm going to do it. Not that I'd really get much use from them, but why would I want files in my game that I can't even use or get rid of? Might as well use them.

Anyone know how to make them usable? I hear it's relatively easy, but I just don't know how.
Back to top Go down
Firiox

Firiox

Character sheet
Name: Firiox
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 9:30 pm

The CC sounded like a great idea to me at first. It looked like a good oportunity for modders to have some help from Bethesda and develop great mods. There are mods that I wouldn't care paying for, like Sim Settlements, I think they really deserve money, so if the content was great, I wouldn't care paying for mods. But yeah, not only we don't have any great mod, being them mostly "skins", but they are expensive af. The only one I am interested is the Tunnel Snakes one, but who the f is going to pay 5 euros for a 5 minutes quest that is "curious" at best.

It was an opportunity to make real all those amazing projects that the fan make, like New California, Fallout Miami, The Frontier, those things, those are the ones I was hoping to see in the CC, or not necessarily mods that big, but you know, I was expecting to see more narrative content or mods that made the game better.

I believed that Bethesda was going to do things well, but man, wasn't I a fool? The only thing it does is to break mods now and them, ironically.
Back to top Go down
Decimatio

Decimatio

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Bethesda's attitude of "it's totally-not-paid-mods, guys!" and their previous attempts at monetizing mods left a really bad impression on me. I'll likely never use Creation Club because there's a far wider range of much more interesting mods being developed on GUN and Nexus.
Back to top Go down
Dextrose

Dextrose

Character sheet
Name: Dexter
Faction: The Institute
Level: Model of Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  EmptyFri May 04, 2018 7:15 pm

there's an extremely small handful of Creation Club Content that i actually like but i honestly don't know how to feel about it. all i know is i'm a completionist with games, even when it comes to DLC or "not-paid-mods lol but yea give us like 40 bucks? thx" so i've sold my soul and wallet to Bethesda, translation: i have all CC content and i use about 2 things.

[icon by Apriorii]
Back to top Go down
https://www.nexusmods.com/users/11871608
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation Club opinions.    Creation Club opinions.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation Club opinions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next