Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss NPCs Ryse Mask commonwealth power Reforged wolfenstein marvel boomers Superpele mandalorian riot vault money hunk khan body ghoul Call boom Overhaul dead machine daryl Gear
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Yesterday at 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 9:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Fri May 10, 2024 12:57 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 12:16 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 pm

» Starfield
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tactical308

Tactical308

Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 10:35 pm

Obviously they've been mentioned already, but all of the major legion characters are really well voiced, and probably the only reason the legion in new vegas is worthwhile despite being underdeveloped. Caesar, Ulysses, and Joshua especially stick out to me.

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 3:26 am

Man, like no love for Marcus, only one other person has mentioned him.

I think he's the best. He was great in Fallout 2 and was great to see him again in New Vegas.

ExPresident

ExPresident

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 6:27 am

Harold from Fallout 3 stands out to me.
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 6:50 am

It has to be between Col. Autumn, Ulysses, Father Elijah or Joshua Graham.

Back to top Go down
Garska

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 11:35 am

I loved the Master's voices.
SPOILER OF FALLOUT 1:

But also Frank Horrigan, the most powerful ennemy in all the Fallout (with Ulysse, but Horrigan could crush him like a stick)

LegendOfWinter

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 1:48 pm

Joshua Graham.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's a chore like any other. And practiced hands make for quick labor."
Back to top Go down
ThyLastDay

ThyLastDay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Danny Trejo as Raul in New Vegas, he is such a badass!

Noblesse-

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 3:11 am

Among the mutual popular ones, yeah. Gotta go with the top Legion-associated characters - Ulysses, Joshua Graham, Legate Lanius, and Vulpes Inculta.

Of the underrated ones/lesser mention - Marcus, Chet, Whitley (LR version), Christine (Or is that not technically Vera's voice? Heh). OWB is just an absolute treat of Voice Acting in a comedic bundle of joy and dialogue.

Yeah, it's hard to determine "a" favorite voice, but we certainly have our choices of those that we enjoy looking forward to coming upon.

GamerRaizen

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Adeyemi
Faction: Followers of the Apocalypse
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 4:06 am

The one and only Three-Dog. The only radio station I enjoy listening to in the fallout series.

MorningCoffee
Back to top Go down
joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 7:28 am

Oh this is a simple question to answer, it is obviously all of the main characters of the series i mean come on their voice is just to die for. They telepathically link with the person they are talking to and the voice of silence and staring, forcing any person to trust the main character and allows them to do as they please.

But for real Frank Horrigan is just fantastic in how he sounds and they way they protrayed him as a robotic killing machine, as well as his backstory which was enough to see what he has become into from the beginning to the end.

Garska

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 12:35 pm

joshwist55 wrote:
But for real Frank Horrigan is just fantastic in how he sounds and they way they protrayed him as a robotic killing machine, as well as his backstory which was enough to see what he has become into from the beginning to the end.

Frank Horrigan is definitly the best.

OrcLivesMatter

Character sheet
Name: Orc
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1000000000

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 2:30 pm

I love the voice of the female protagonist in Fallout 4, it's deep and feminine in the same time, kinda reminds me of FemShep.
Back to top Go down
GoofyGoo6er

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Definitely Uylsses for me. A voice that was knowledgeable, terrifying, and satisfying to listen to.
Back to top Go down
AnarcHist

AnarcHist

Character sheet
Name: Vincent
Faction: Operator's
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 10:42 pm

Ulysses his voice actor did a really good job at fleshing out the the personality of Ulysses

                     Exiled
          Absolved of the light I am the purest strain of hate
Back to top Go down
xxitsapotatoxx

xxitsapotatoxx

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 3:12 am

gumgumsauce wrote:
The Fallout RPG series is filled with talented voice actors/voiced characters, some stand out more than others and which did to you guys? My favorite character voice is Frank Horrigan from Fallout 2, I only wish he had more dialogue than he was given. Ulysses is a close second in my personal opinion. Those two leave their mark on me but I can appreciate the others that had an amazing performance, such as the Think Tank scientists including Dr. Mobius. In addition, I enjoyed Stephan Russell's voice acting from Fallout 4 voicing everyone and their grandmothers, but specifically his role as Codsworth and Nick Valentine.

My favorite voice would be Boone. It feels like its the best match for his look

Luckystone

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 8:18 am

Mechanist and antagonizer all the way
Back to top Go down
Banewrath

Banewrath

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 1:07 am

Timeseeker wrote:
For me, it's definitely either Melissa Lewis of the Great Khans or Ulysses. Their voices are the most unique and memorable in a sea of blandness.

I thought the way she said Deathclaw was always sexy.
Back to top Go down
TitanTheDirewolf

TitanTheDirewolf

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 1:31 am

Either Ulysses or Legate Lanius. I love the casting choices for both of them, as they are two badass characters with two badass voices, fitting each perfectly, in my opinion.

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 2:40 am

Luckystone wrote:
Mechanist and antagonizer all the way

I completely agree. The confrontations between the two always make me chuckle. A good superhero trope.

Other than that, I enjoyed Danny Trejo's performance as Raul in New Vegas. Gave him a strong audio stance among other companions I think.
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:31 am

Frank Horrigan are great complited. His voice is chilling in Fallout 2.
Also Lanius, Graham and Benny's voice are great.

Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?   Favorite character voice in the Fallout series? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite character voice in the Fallout series?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next