Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl ghoul body hunk Gear Mask NPCs Superpele gauss boom riot dead power commonwealth vault Reforged machine Overhaul khan mandalorian wolfenstein money Ryse marvel boomers Call
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm

» The Next fallout
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 am

» Late Introduction
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:29 pm

» Greetings!
F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tuxek

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Empty
PostSubject: F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt"   F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:41 pm

I just want to discuss the far harbor quest and if you haven't already you can get it by doing various things for the mariner.
Now im sort of gonna spoil it for you so only read further if you played it.

Basically you expect the most epic fight ever and you encounter the smallest cutest little mirelurk ever and then beat him to death with your fists that do like no damage.
You laugh at the sarcastic option and you straight up lie about what happened to the community.
Loved it far harbor 10/10 second best dlc this year.
First will be witcher 3 blood and wine hands down.

Tell me your reaction too. I want to know if people expected it.
Back to top Go down
moddyboy

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt"   F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" EmptySat May 21, 2016 8:41 am

It was so god damn hilarious, I laughed so hard at the sarcastic option. I then decided to tell the truth for so I could laugh again.

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt"   F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:13 am

tuxek wrote:
I just want to discuss the far harbor quest and if you haven't already you can get it by doing various things for the mariner.
Now im sort of gonna spoil it for you so only read further if you played it.

Basically you expect the most epic fight ever and you encounter the smallest cutest little mirelurk ever and then beat him to death with your fists that do like no damage.
You laugh at the sarcastic option and you straight up lie about what happened to the community.
Loved it far harbor 10/10 second best dlc this year.
First will be witcher 3 blood and wine hands down.

Tell me your reaction too. I want to know if people expected it.

Have to correct you for saying something that has not been released is better ... but it is witcher 3 ..... so your probably right closed eyes smile

But again we don't know for so long about 'some' of it's features.

Jumping to conclusions this early would be foolish.
Back to top Go down
tuxek

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt"   F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" EmptySat May 21, 2016 2:36 pm

@"lukaboot"
There is no way Blood and Wine can be less good than Far Harbor.
I really enjoyed Far Harbor though but it still had flaws.
I also think Blood and Wine should be a goty 2016 contestant.
Honestly now i think about it they have got a lot of presure on themselves to make this dlc good but i am sure they will manage.
Cd Project Red had really outdone themselves with the 10 bucks that is Hearts of Stone that is in my opinion the best dlc of all time i will believe them.
Cd Project Red has the highest status a developer could have right now and as far as im concerned they aren't gonna go down that ladder anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt"   F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt" Empty

Back to top Go down

F4 side quest - Did anyone play "The great hunt"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1