Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl body money hunk riot marvel Mask boom gauss Superpele boomers khan mandalorian Overhaul wolfenstein machine Ryse Reforged power commonwealth Call ghoul dead Gear NPCs vault
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby SunRonin Yesterday at 10:19 pm

» Afterlife discord
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 3:02 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 1:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 5:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 3:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 12:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 12:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 pm

» Starfield
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dekline357

Dekline357

What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:56 am

Mine would be the BlasTech Industries DLT-19 Heavy Blaster. As a WWII fanatic, the MG34 based blaster really hits the spot for me. Too bad it didn't get much screen time in the movies and games though.
Back to top Go down
Panther

Panther

Character sheet
Name: Panther
Faction: Third Echelon
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Gonna have to go with the BlasTech DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol. Simply because it's Han Solo's gun, kinda have an attachment towards the gun because of Han.

Someday I can only hope that I can be as swag as Han Solo.

le sigh.

What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  C526F98F6AAB6F0A5F3FF69ABE3EF31E8FFAABB2

Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 3:03 pm

I want to say the Z6 rotary blaster canon even I appreciate so many other blaster of the clone wars era.
Back to top Go down
yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Mine would have to be the EE-3, it's such a cool weapon and it's associated with a bad ass.

jesusp

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:44 pm

I would say the same the EE-3 because I get a lot of kills with it in battle front 3.
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:58 pm

The DC-17 is one of my favourites. The modularity is what makes it very adaptable for the situation at hand.
Spoiler:

Vorsunder

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:12 am

Definitely the DC-17 for the Clone Wars, But the A280 For the GCW.

Siahisc00l

Siahisc00l

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:44 am

Blaster: dc-15a

Vehicle: Darth Vader's TIE Fighter

Melee: Obviously the lightsaber....

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:51 am

weapon:DL-44 heavy blaster
vehicle I prefer: The ghost, looks really really awesome to fly the galaxy in that
"Han did not die, He fell down the hole into another universe,woke up in air force one and became Indiana Jones"

KahoticDemonHD

KahoticDemonHD

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 1:54 am

Weapon- Duel LightSaber
Vehicle- The Millennium Falcon

Lôke-khan K.B.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 8:28 am

I think my favorite weapon of the Star Wars universe is A280C. Great guns, high firepower closed in a very stylish laser rifle Smile
Spoiler:

ddark16

Character sheet
Name: Jodo Cast
Faction: The Empire
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Honestly I am going to have to go with the darksaber given my biased toward pre vizsla . I just think it is an amazing weapon and really stands out against other light saber based weapons.

What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Tumblr_nh3xiwUWLE1r0j0yso2_400
Back to top Go down
GumShoe

GumShoe

Character sheet
Name: Muldoon Kingsley
Faction: Desert Ranger
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 9:43 pm

Anyone would be questioning life decision when faced against a BT X-42 Heavy Republic Flamethrower. It also seems that it would be rather hard to deflect a direct blast.

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 6:32 am

Probably the R1-710. It's basically an M4 in blaster form used by Rebel SpecForce. I'd probably trick it out with a bunch of needless accessories like an AR-15 in real life, and wear it with Tactical Mando-armor.

unless I share the fate of many of the rebels using it and die running next to a main character because plot

Rebel with a Rifle:

But it's also heavily modular, as seen here -

Blaster Pistol Config:

I'll take the modularity of and given it's a familiar platform to me in the real world, I'd probably have an easier time adapting to it and using it, rather than an old mocked up WW1-2 era platform. That said, I can also customize it to the needs of an operation. Blaster Pistol config for close quarters and ODA ops, Carbine for direct action, and rifle for LRRP and mid-long range engagements. Or if something really needs to be dead, since I'm assuming that the more optimized it is the more I can configure its range, and the amount of blaster gas used per shot. It's magazine fed too, which is always a plus.

Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 10:12 am

the Death Star...any weapon that has had 3 movies devoted to the destruction of said weapon is a prime example of what "awesome" means

ebbelpoo

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:45 pm

I'm going to go with the DL-44 cause it's a pistol and it hits hard. And/or a lightsaber. In blue. The OJ.

Back to top Go down
GhostCR0

GhostCR0

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:46 am

Probably the DLT-20A laser rifle.Overall looks nice and packs a punch.Maybe after rogue one it will be death trooper gun they are carrying.

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 8:55 am

The DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Smugglers for Life!

Techmarine Nerfy

Techmarine Nerfy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 1:53 pm

For me it has to be a mix between the DC series of weapons and the F-11 rifle. I love clone wars era weaponry but the F-11 is such a beautiful rifle.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 4:11 pm

E11 because I've always thought that the Empire's gear looks badass. Also, when I used to play Battlefront, I always used the E11 because I was always way more proficient with it than any other weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?    What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon in the Star Wars Universe?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next