Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call gauss mandalorian daryl machine marvel money power Superpele vault boom khan Ryse commonwealth wolfenstein dead Reforged body riot boomers ghoul Overhaul Gear NPCs hunk Mask
Latest topics
» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Yesterday at 5:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest Yesterday at 11:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 3:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 1:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby fil0000 Fri May 10, 2024 4:57 am

» The Next fallout
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 10:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 10:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 4:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 1:43 pm

» Starfield
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 9:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 10:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 11:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vulcanic

vulcanic

*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:24 am

Cpt.Rex wrote:
honestly i would be a bit disapointed if rey would be skywalkers daughter because that would only show lack of imagination from a developers point of view. it also would not make much sense to me because if she is a skywalker then she would have ben recognize by han, leia or chewie allready. i think she is the child of someone who was afraid of her to be force sensetive and that why they have abandoned her on jakku.

keep in mind after 30 some odd years that han and chewy hung out han solo just saw what chewys bowcaster does and you think by now han would of known all about chewys bowcaster.

*post 2

vulcanic wrote:
dazzerfong wrote:
@sirvm: Considering Bespin is a gas giant, that's highly unlikely.

think disney forgot there was a good reason they lived in a cloud city and not on the ground

*edit by cpt.rex
please avoid doing double posts. use the edit function instead. thanks. -rex

Last edited by Cpt.Rex on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merged double post by cpt. rex)
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 1:45 pm

So I was talking to a co worker last night that is huge into Star Wars and reads all the books. From what he said one of the books Aftermath, which is canon, references Maz selling Darth Vaders light saber to the banking guild. She actually didn't know if it really was his but she sold it telling them it was. They paid a mint for a it. It is inferred that Maz deals in lightsabers, probably among other things, and is how she obtained Skywalkers lightsaber. That still doesn't answer from who though, but I thought it worth sharing.

One theory I have seen is that Rey is Mara Jades daughter. My co worker has read the Jedi Academy series which is considered non canon, but there is quite a bit of evidence that JJ cherry picked from that story. Mara Jade was in the Jedi Academy and so was Luke, they could have paired up or Mara Jade paired up with somebody else and had a child. In that series apparently Luke goes over to the dark side. My co workers theory is Mara Jade left Rey on Jakku to protect her from Luke and a Jedi that Luke was training that went bad.

sirvm

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:05 am

Evmeister wrote:
So I was talking to a co worker last night that is huge into Star Wars and reads all the books. From what he said one of the books Aftermath, which is canon, references Maz selling Darth Vader's light saber to the banking guild. She actually didn't know if it really was his but she sold it telling them it was. They paid a mint for a it. It is inferred that Maz deals in lightsabers, probably among other things, and is how she obtained Skywalker's lightsaber.
I've read that too and while you've got the part right about (supposedly) Darth Vader's lightsaber, it wasn't Maz who sold it (to not the Banking Guild, but Acolytes of the Beyond, a dark side fanatic group) but a Kubaz trader named Ooblamon.
KUBAZ:

Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 am

I kind of hope they dont go the route of Rey being luke's daugher. Yes it probably will but damn the universe is huge are there no other people in it. Kind of done with the skywalkers now
Back to top Go down
huzzel

huzzel

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:44 am

It's kinda sad that whatever she is, it definately won't come as a big surprise to anyone. Why try to sell it as a big secret when the movies made a point keeping the surviving jedi-capable people so few in numbers? If she's not the emperor in women's clothes (wait... the emperor already wore woman's clothes), the revelation, whatever it is, cannot possibly even come close to "I... am your father!".
But then again most Star Wars fans are spoiled by that scene, and who knows, maybe they *do* come up with a real surprise. A surprise i'm totally unable to guess.
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:53 pm

sirvm wrote:
Evmeister wrote:
So I was talking to a co worker last night that is huge into Star Wars and reads all the books. From what he said one of the books Aftermath, which is canon, references Maz selling Darth Vader's light saber to the banking guild. She actually didn't know if it really was his but she sold it telling them it was. They paid a mint for a it. It is inferred that Maz deals in lightsabers, probably among other things, and is how she obtained Skywalker's lightsaber.
I've read that too and while you've got the part right about (supposedly) Darth Vader's lightsaber, it wasn't Maz who sold it (to not the Banking Guild, but Acolytes of the Beyond, a dark side fanatic group) but a Kubaz trader named Ooblamon.
KUBAZ:

That's what I get for not reading the books myself.closed eyes smile

My bad!

yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 5:43 am

I think there is the assumption of that type of relationship. It definitely leads the audience to assume that she is his daughter, seeing as Maz states that it "was" Luke's and "was" his father's before him so it would be okay to assume that the Lightsaber is to move from one generation to the next.

And in the comics Luke married and had children with Mara Jade. But I doubt they'll go down that route seeing as Disney decided everything before they owned it that wasn't in a movie is no longer Canon. (Asses)

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3