Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot Ryse Gear wolfenstein Overhaul power Call boom NPCs khan hunk marvel gauss boomers Reforged Superpele dead daryl Mask vault machine body commonwealth money mandalorian ghoul
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby professorlicme8 Today at 4:32 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 6:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 10:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Th3MuffinM4n

Th3MuffinM4n

Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Empty
PostSubject: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:57 pm

I was just wondering what would be the first thing everyone does in fallout 4?
I think the first thing I would do is find as many companions as possible and try to take on a deathclaw
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Flavio01997

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:17 pm

Gathering up a silenced sniper rifle/a SMG and a good armor for searching for uniques... and quests off course Wink

haloruler1449

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:24 pm

I want to see how the power armor works. The system seems completely different and something I want to try out first. I'm wondering if it will be limited with the fact that it is charged with fusion cells. Roaming around the wasteland would feel a lot different, almost like a vehicle. Certainly sounds refreshing.

JoLi628

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:10 am

Well, I will be following the main story just for a bit. Afterwards, I'd branch off to explore the vast lands for anything interesting before going back to said story. I like exploring/scavenging as much as following the main quest-line.
Back to top Go down
FramesPerSecond

FramesPerSecond

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:42 am

Find and upgrade a mini gun and an assault rifle, fine some companions and fight deathclaws and then build a settlement
Back to top Go down
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:48 am

I plan on doing through most of the main story first, then side quests; as well as trying out all the new mechanics. That's if, I can run it of course closed eyes smile If I can, then settlement building here I come

Back to top Go down
viscake

viscake

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 1:38 am

The first thing i'll do is the main story and the side missions HappyRun
Back to top Go down
Magnvs

Magnvs

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:10 am

Hmmm... I think I'll try to make a good looking female, as always Wink

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:37 am

I will be exploring the immediate area outside Vault 111 to see what goodies can be had. From there, I will be exploring the town to find whatever may be useful to me. You never know...maybe Bethesda incorporated an Easter Egg or two in the surrounding area.

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
zeephillayy

zeephillayy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:46 am

Take my jumpsuit off to see what's going on there.

Then I'm going to specifically walk in the opposite direction the story tells me to.

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:52 am

I'm going to find a mole rat as fast as I can and shoot it cause it's Fallout 4 and want to get in to the new combat system and then wander into the wastes and avoid the campaign as long as I can till I can't wait anymore.

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:58 am

0. Spend 2 hours on making a beautiful character.
0,5. Punch the guy in hat when he comes to my door.
0,6. Tell my wife/husband that we're in divorce and that I never really liked her/him. Our child is not just adopted, but a midget-android who records everything on his nano-camera.
1.Disable the dog via console,
2. Hypnotize myself like Ocelot, so I won't remember anything regarding the intro,
3. Check if Boston's pirates are a thing
4. Swim in the radioactive river
5. Drink too much alcohol and romance my best follower and then pretend that I don't remember anything.
6. Make sure that dog is disabled and if not - disable it again.
7. Build a giant strip club and make my followers work there.
8. Rob every village.
9. Make a Yukihiro Takahashi tribute by building his portrait using the garbage I find.
10. Fill the bathroom with salad and rest 30 days in it.
Back to top Go down
MWguitarist

MWguitarist

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:16 am

- Spend a few Hours in character creations as all do
- Get int the game, see my PC from a few different angles and cut scenes for talking, decide i hate something minuscule about the face
- Quit and restart the game back to Character Creation
- Get to the point where I can start to build my own home and little town to start my own gambling and Caravans!

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:23 am

I plan on spending most of my time on the campaign then i would build a settlement and do side quests, then as soon as modding comes out i will spend most of my time building a Project Lore for it...

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:29 am

1 Spend an hour or more in the character creation menus just to see what I can do.

Then..

2 Figure what on earth is going on
3 Exit vault 111
4 Figure out why I am leaving vault 111
5 Confuse myself with the array of pip boy menus, perks, and skills
6 Aimlessly wander the wasteland while hell bent on finding out what is going on
7 Get radiation poisoning
8 Get attacked by raiders and instantly regret aimlessly wandering the wasteland
9 Obtain a weapon sufficient at slaying raiders
10 Kill some people...
11 Become the messiah of the wasteland by donating bottled water to beggars whilst pillaging and killing
12 Finally figure out what is going on
13 Complete the quest line
14 Aimlessly roam the wasteland as an overpowered psychopathic two faced messiah
15 start a new game, rinse and repeat
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
wealthywyatt

wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:57 am

Spend 3 life times creating my character.
Learn everything about vault 111.
Leave vault 111.
Admire the graphics.
Find sugar bombs until I'm overcumbered.
Find an abandoned house.
Drink whiskey and eat sugar bombs until the first armor mod comes out.

arbiter1742

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:10 am

Explore. And explore, and explore. Then do more exploring. It's a new game. You gotta know your surroundings.
Then I'll rush through the quests, and make a new save to get everything right.
Then I'll set the game aside until the GECK and mods come out for it.
Back to top Go down
Tray

Tray

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:38 am

Find Dogmeat and join the BoS.

Maybe I'll look into other quests...who knows...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4   Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the first thing you plan on doing in Fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next