Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask vault NPCs daryl power money ghoul Gear riot boomers Overhaul Call marvel dead machine commonwealth Reforged wolfenstein Ryse Superpele hunk boom mandalorian gauss body khan
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby SunRonin Today at 9:19 pm

» Afterlife discord
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 2:02 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 12:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 4:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 2:20 pm

» The Next fallout
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 11:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 11:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 pm

» Starfield
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 10:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 12:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 7:16 pm

any of the legendary creatures, the overseer ghoul in vault 34 has highest health out of any bad guy,
all of dead money,lots of cazadors so dont go into the hill without good guns and vault 34 can give you a bad time with ghouls and rads. and i guess thats it for me on how can be hard to kill oh and the tunnellers in lonesome road
Back to top Go down
sigmaceti

sigmaceti

Character sheet
Name: Shepard
Faction: Lone Wanderer
Level: Unimportant

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:10 am

I think you guys are forgotten one place, Quarry Junction and bagilion of Deathclaws

Atomicfox0

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:26 am

sigmaceti wrote:
I think you guys are forgotten one place, Quarry Junction and bagilion of Deathclaws

I honestly have to agree with this...Deathclaws aren't fun at all.
Back to top Go down
JonathanThomas

JonathanThomas

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:48 am

Going into the divide when you not ready, if you don't have enough ammo or stimpaks on you, you gonna get your ass handed to you fast!

but I must also agree with sigmaceti and atomicfox, I hate those deathclaw bastards!
Back to top Go down
nervo82

nervo82

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:48 am

old world blues can be very annoying sometimes, expecially when you find yourself caught between a group of lobotomite and one of "Y-17 trauma override harness"
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:32 am

The Courier's Mile in lonesome road was hard to clear ,dethclaws + marked man were annoying to kill because they were healed by the radiation
Back to top Go down
E3245

E3245

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 am

Since the OP hasn't specified which game, I'll just list them here.
Fallout 1: The Glow, because the radiation hints are very vague and doesn't kill you until later.
Fallout 2: Enclave Oil Rig, fighting Frank Horrigan without any companions.
Fallout 3: Ol' Olney, because of Deathclaws, and they can ambush you if you aren't looking good enough.
Fallout New Vegas: Quarry Junction, Dead Wind Cavern, and Lonesome Road.
The Ending of Dead Money if you are trying to loot all of the Gold Bars + all of the weapons + all of the armors, and escape unseen from Elijah.
Back to top Go down
Vipla Dare

Vipla Dare

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:33 am

Hardest area is Dead money/Sierra Madre map because Elijah took all your equipment, and even if he didn't , you can't kill holographic guards, can you, and even if you can there are those speakers and radios
Only one enemy is worse than Deathclaw and that's Cazador or better say Cazadors ( you won't see any alone ), I just hate those bastards, and their poison ... hope they'll cut them from the next game
Back to top Go down
Delineator

Delineator

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Ever been cornered by super mutants in a room with nothing but a few pulse mines and a single stimpack? Playing Fallout 3, I ran into this situation. I believe it was in the National Archives, in the area immediately before the one where the "secret" elevator came down. I don't think I've ever "Loaded my last save" any more times than I did in that one room.

I had to turn the difficulty down to have any hope of getting out. I wish I hadn't had to have done that, but if I hadn't, I might still be stuck there. This happened back in July.

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 11:11 pm

lol me (like many others) proably went through sloan and into Quarry junction like "Whats that big black thing with claws over there in the distance??" and then next thing you know youre loading a saved game back the Sloan thinking "WHAT THE #ELL WAS THAT" lol but yea for me would be the Deathclaw Mother.

"You brought 2 too many.."

what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 12:50 am

Worst and strongest enemy of all time in the wasteland ?? Hmm...I d say...Bob the sponge !!!! No just kidding guyz, sorry i'll go take my medication what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 1f606

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout    what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the hardest enemy or area in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2