Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money Superpele Gear dead boom marvel wolfenstein vault Reforged daryl gauss hunk Mask Call machine power boomers commonwealth riot Ryse NPCs Overhaul khan body mandalorian ghoul
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 7:02 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Seminole Gamer Today at 1:34 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 5:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 9:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 7:20 pm

» The Next fallout
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 4:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 4:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 pm

» Starfield
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 4:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Worst Bug You've Encountered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
soap_is_dope

soap_is_dope

The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:32 pm

My worst bug in Fallout NV was when Ranger Grant wouldn't finish the dialogue with the rangers in front of him. They would just stare into each other's eyes. It was like they didn't care about the president, only one another. But I was playing a NCR play through and that didn't happen. Let's go Yes Man!

Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org
KeyboardKing

KeyboardKing

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:22 am

ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING.
ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT lol

"Death is the final unknown."
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
SorakuFett

SorakuFett

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:32 am

I jumped on a car in FO3 and it flipped up in the air, exploded, and almost killed me.

Followed by princes and princesses
There were future power people
Throwing love to the loveless
Shining a light 'cause they wanted it seen...
Back to top Go down
jldoner

jldoner

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 5:32 pm

stalker_96 wrote:
Oh, I just remembered Doc Mitchell's
spinning exorcist head in the beginning
of the game.
That was actually disturbing.

Oh God thats awful lol only Doc Mitchel though could creep me out like that.

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:15 am

The worst bug for me still happens sometimes, I go into the silver rush shop and the meeting is taking place, then when Gloria (or whatever her name is) says do it Jean Baptiste just stands there instead of shooting the guy that's knelt down. So no matter what I try doing I can never buy weapons from Gloria because the meeting never ends. Sad
I like the weapons that they sell but I don't like using the console command to add things Neutral
Back to top Go down
♕d3w.#

♕d3w.#

Character sheet
Name: We Wuz Kings
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:34 am

The worst bug i've encountered is very, very bad. it was when i was casually on Steam and sold all my TF2 item's for a copy of GTA V. Well here's when the bug happened... I launched TF2 and it said i have new item's available, so i clicked on the thing and the item's i had just sold on the Steam Community Market had just duped back into my inventory. And i still had the money from those item's. I reported this bug to Steam Support and it got patched right away and i got a little reward for it. A free copy of GTA V. Thank you, all based god Gabe Newell. The all mighty founder of Volvo.. I mean Valve and the creator of his greatest money making tool.... STEAM! ALL PRAISE GABEN!

aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 11:37 am

Was meaning to make a post to ask about something & I guess my question falls under this topic.. It's not the worst bug but it's been bugging me since I've noticed it. It's a FNV glitch - while in 3rd person, where the player character's hands becomes freakishly enlongated.. kinda like in a morphing manner. I've read that it's caused by the game itself & not by mods. Appreciate a cool answer from anyone who's familiar with this glitch & know why it does what it does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
maxterx2009

maxterx2009

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:36 pm

in the divide at the place when i get the lazer detonater, there is a bug hole where i can slip right throught it , can't go back up, it repeat about 3 or 4 times No

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:56 pm

Screen tearing.

I don't know what the hell happened, but part of my vision in first person had clipping issues with my player body, I deactivated then reactivated Archiveinvalidation, but that did nothing, so I did a fresh install, re-installed all my mods (Which is a pain in the ass.)

And that fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Frosty7130

Frosty7130

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:20 pm

Welp I've got another. I was playing the War Never Changes mod, and was getting attacked by a ton of Legion forces, who all seemed to have missile launchers. Needless to say, my frame rate slowed to a crawl, when suddenly my laptop shut off. The game was working my laptop so hard, it overheated and automatically shut down. The game essentially crashed so hard it crashed my laptop.

xpoze

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:47 pm

A mod changed the brahmin skeleton and caused this to happen

brahmin:
Back to top Go down
Frosty7130

Frosty7130

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:32 pm

xpoze wrote:
A mod changed the brahmin skeleton and caused this to happen

brahmin:

Well that's not terrifying at all. I hope you nuked it into orbit.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SomeKid123

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:02 pm

In Fallout 3 i got trapped in Casey's Garage because i would crash anytime tried to go outside

EDIT:

removed your double post that was identical to this post.

:no minus rep given:

FoVet20
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Entering CampMacCarran and encountering lag that slowed my game down to the speed of molasses. Got it fixed though.

MichaelGoodman31

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 10:36 pm

Fallout NV alt tabbing me the fuck out randomly is the worst glitch I've encountered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Bug You've Encountered

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3