Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine Mask boom Reforged Superpele ghoul gauss Overhaul dead vault daryl wolfenstein NPCs marvel hunk mandalorian power money riot khan boomers Ryse Call Gear commonwealth body
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 8:02 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Seminole Gamer Today at 2:34 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
qanakin

qanakin

What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:34 pm

I liked the Riot shotgun. Plus those shotgun perks you can get make it even better.

Drayce128

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:41 pm

I always liked the sawed off double barrel shotgun. It's not the best weapon by far, but it does allow me to channel my inner Mad Max. Mad Max Muscle Car

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:48 pm

Even though I like playing a stealthy character - I've got to give it to the Fat Man.

It's iconic, I like the way it looks, and come on guys, who doesn't like decimating entire enemy camps in one little compact-sized nuclear apocalypse?

kravisl1

kravisl1

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:01 am

The .44 magnum, I love revolvers and the .44 is just such a nice gun to blow up some ghoul's head.
Back to top Go down
rgordonjr

rgordonjr

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:18 am

If we are talking weapons that are part of the standard fallout series, I'd have to say its a toss up between the Anti-Material Rifle and the Gobi Sniper Rifle. (Gobi edges out the AM though). Both are very accurate however I can carry more ammo and shoot faster with the Gobi.

If we are talking mod-added weapons, I'd have to say the Glock 33 followed by the Glock 17 (I think that's the full auto 9mm.. Might be the Glock 18)..

lexintun

lexintun

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:21 am

The trail carbine from FALLOUT NEW VEGAS.It is compact,deadly,stylish and badass plus it has a beastly ammo type and it is for precision shooting.Also because it fits my desert ranger loner perfectly along with a 357. revolver in the holster and a combat knife on the belt Smile

I usualy just go in shooting and let someone else sift through the ashes to figure what whas going on.
Back to top Go down
Doylinator

Doylinator

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:55 am

The kitchen knife, naturally
Back to top Go down
jmcatap1

jmcatap1

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:53 am

That Gun, Lucky, Light Shining in Darkness for me.

For weapons added via mods, I love Millenia's pocket 1849 revolver.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:22 am

My favorite weapon is probably the Lincoln's Repeater. Good ol' fashion rifle with some strong damage. And I'll just add the Firelance because Firelance + pyromaniac + xenotech + 100 energy weapons = 1/2 of a nuke TongueTril

deadlyeric

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 6:41 pm

my personal favorite armor would have to be the hunting rifle always looks gritty and meant for the apocalypse. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pragmatic2012

Pragmatic2012

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:48 am

Lever-Acrtion Shotgun:-

When I play a Cowboy/Gunslinger character. I use it with WMX to make a great utility weapon.

When you factor in weight, ammo selection, perks & WMX it truly becomes a great goto gun.

Robot problems - Robotics Expert+Shotgun Surgeon+And Stay Back+Pulse Slugs=Robot Solution.
Back to top Go down
Nochance

Nochance

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:01 am

I love assault rifles, i choose Chinese Assault Rifle.
Back to top Go down
fallouter

fallouter

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:40 am

I really like The Survivalist's Rifle for some reason. I guess because the history behind it and the sound it makes. AM Rifle for sure and the Fat Man is a class. For Fallout 3 in particular I love the Terrible Shotgun and Railway Rifle. Mesmetron was fun to use too. Too many good NV guns to name but yeah all are pretty good closed eyes smile cowboy
Back to top Go down
XGN Fallen Hero

XGN Fallen Hero

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:30 am

My go to weapon was the assault rifle/infiltrator from Fallout 3
Back to top Go down
Kaboose12

Kaboose12

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:23 am

FNV: Katana, Vance's 9mm submachinegun
FO3: Railway rifle, shishkebab
Back to top Go down
redtyu

redtyu

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 3:31 pm

I really like the all american and the infiltrator

Ernesto Cheguevara
Back to top Go down
helljumper32

helljumper32

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 1:52 am

Nuka-grenades all the way. Insatnt death for most creatures in the wastes.
Back to top Go down
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:39 am

For me, it's a toss up between the combat shotgun and the hunting rifle. The combat shotgun and the hunting rifle always felt very satisfying to shoot.

vectory54

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:16 am

My favourite is lever action shotugun
Back to top Go down
TheGB25

TheGB25

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 6:43 am

for me it has to be the combat shotgun or the fatman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?   What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite weapon in the Fallout franchise?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next