Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom machine khan daryl Overhaul gauss Mask power Reforged NPCs marvel vault ghoul hunk Ryse boomers riot Gear commonwealth Superpele money mandalorian wolfenstein Call body dead
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Today at 7:57 pm

» The Next fallout
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Today at 1:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Today at 1:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 7:16 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Today at 4:43 am

» Starfield
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 12:34 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby scrab20 Yesterday at 12:18 am

» Not new, but been a long time
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

» Hello from nexus
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:55 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

how many times has you game crashed
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
to many to count
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap65%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 30 ]
I killed my computer
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
I quit
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
rusty corkscrew

rusty corkscrew

Location : A little island nation near Australia, you probably haven't heard of it.

how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:08 am

With Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout: NV,
I can play all day without crashing, they're all stable. Fallout 3 doesn't work for more than 2 minutes, but that's because it's a broken game developed for winxp x86.

Skyrim crashes all the time for no particular reason. Walking to Whiterun? Crash. Walking to Whiterun 10 minutes later at a different time of day? Nothing. Fucked if I know why, played with ini settings, disabled mods, clean saves, yada yada yada...
Back to top Go down
AMOneEighty

AMOneEighty

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:48 am

Most my crashes are from moving to fast in an area that's loading, since I have a lot of mods that add people and places it takes a minute to load them and my framerate will drop a bit and if I don't stop and let the area load I'll crash.
Back to top Go down
FieldPyro

FieldPyro

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 am

New Vegas never crashes for me, but Fallout 3. Thats a whole different story. Game crashes every two f*ckin seconds. So annoying!

diazbd

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:30 am

my new vegas crashes about 13 to 25 min in game when just walking from town to town
Back to top Go down
MikeLefner

MikeLefner

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:50 am

I always get into a modding rush and then I mod until I break the game. Not sure why. It is taking all my willpower not to do it now because I have found the perfect ENB setting and I just know that if I break the game now then it will never look as good again Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Aztec

Aztec

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:14 am

Currently playing FO3, medium modded with 66 active plugins + texture and animation mods. Had 3 crashes in total, all happened in same location. I've resolve conflicts with FO3Edit and did master update. Since then 0 crashes and I play long runs to two, two and the half hours.

NaNoXiD

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:52 pm

The vanilla game with 4GB Launcher + NVAC + ini tweaks shouldn´t crash anymore. Dancey

Since i started with modding, my game crushes only if have something installed wrong.
Remember the time before the performance mods. Sometimes it was a pain in the ass. closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
wealthywyatt

wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:34 am

People who game only crashed once.... Be patient lol

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:40 pm

I've lost count how many times my game has crashed, but every single time I was modding my game closed eyes smile

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
Skyline

Skyline

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:07 pm

Only about 3 times, i've never modded my game to the point of instability.

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:02 pm

all of Bethesda games even in vanilla always stutter, bugs and crash, even worse with mods, but in the bright side some mods can fix that ( not 100% ). this happened to me both FO3,NV and TESV:S, hope they improve it in FO4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:06 pm

My games have crashed i dunno how many times, too many to count Skeptic  but it hasn't crashed in over a month so fingers crossed no time soon! its mainly due to me adding conflicting mods, though latly my PC keeps minimising damn game and i gotta restart it -_-

Last edited by Ashi Itachi on Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm

My game has crashed so many times I can't even count them. I have done dozens of full reinstalls of both fallout 3 and fallout new vegas. Majority of the time it was conflicting mods or a broken texture that wouldn't go away, or when I started using MO, a case of when I wanted to start a fresh playthrough.

Back to top Go down
FearTheSpork

FearTheSpork

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Ha! Countless times. Thankfully I save like crazy when I'm doing something important so it never really matters. Most of the time I'll be wandering around or fast travelling and it'll just go 'bloop' and crash on me. I've stopped even worrying about it.

vectory54

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:36 pm

The first time my game crashes because i have installed 180 mods, the second because i have installed project nevada XWP, and the three because lag for high settings ☺

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:19 pm

My game would crash often when I first started modding. Fallout 3 is a ticking time bomb in general. New Vegas is at least more stable than Fallout 3. My crashes are normally caused by trivial things such as the incorrect esp being active in my load order to mods conflicting with each other. My usual procedure is to run FNVedit and to look for any mod conflicts that affect the ability for the game to load. At least I save the game very often as a result of my game crash paranoia.

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:49 pm

I have a school PC and thats all I play on cause it's all I have, when I first started putting in mods it would crash about 5-10 times a day but after I installed some anti crash mods and some performance helpers It started crashing less often.

thompson4545

thompson4545

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:51 am

Well my game has crashed a lot before because of to many mods and what not but I don't really have that problem anymore. I mostly get crashes when adding mods to my weapons and when I spawn in NPC's. Like one time I was trying to see if a retexture I got worked so I spawned in a Deathclaw and then after that I had the bright idea of spawning 100 dreathclaws at once and didn't end very well I first got killed by all of them and when it was trying to load back it crashed of course.

Nord Ronnoc

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 12

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 8:10 am

I had trouble with TTW recently each time when I tried to start it up. I did a clean re-install of both games (haven't gotten around to installing TTW yet).

Hope it works.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2