Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele dead Mask machine boom body Call riot vault commonwealth daryl marvel NPCs Gear boomers Ryse ghoul mandalorian wolfenstein gauss money hunk Reforged khan Overhaul power
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 12:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 2:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 1:11 am

Ah thanks guys, I should have enough space for it then. Man I so want to play it right now to temporarily 'sustain' my hype for Fallout 4. Man that building system and crafting really got me... I'm so going to spend over 10 hours easily into that alone.

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 2:14 am

A few tips should be noted for those of you who haven't gotten the game yet, regarding building the max you can have a room widened is 3 units, the time to come back from exploration out in the waste is half the time you spent out there, When a crisis occurs any dweller that was reassigned during a crisis such as a fire, roaches, and raiders, will automatically go back to their pre-crisis assigned room, pregnant dwellers can still work, and obey the overseer. Life goes on in the Vault even if the app is closed, so just remember to check in on it every now and then, kind of like your Neopets back when. Keep tabs on who is related to who in the vault, and maximize your vault space by pre-planning your rooms layout, One large purifier is better than many small purifiers. The same can be said of many other rooms, oh and 30 dwellers in, I still haven't found a need for a storage unit yet. Oh and when your assigning dwellers its 2 to a unit space, so when you merge a two room together that multiplies by how many rooms there are. Also when you assign someone to an already filled room, the new asignee will cause the lowest person (with the related SPECIAL) skill to relocate. Also, when moving dwellers, when you see a 0 that means that no extra SPECIAL points pertaining to that room will be gained or loss, and the same concept is used for when you see a -+ number.

Last edited by patriotickevin on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:24 am

I gave it a try and had fun messing around with it. Created Vault 79 built a few rooms and sent some residents out exploring. Love the fact you can read up on their exploring happenings. Had 2 kids and a few rad roach attacks. Some fires as well. Raiders attacked the vault and I was able to kill them. My people were happy for a while then things went bad. Been having trouble with water, food, and power. Had 18 Vault residents and put between 4 to 6 of each in the 3 rooms food water and power. Still they were not making enough to sustain the vault. 5 of my residents died after starving to death. Will have to play around with how to keep the water and such up. Still a fun game with a lot to offer.

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:40 am

I just installed this .. it looks really cool to me it will be a great game to pay at work when im supposed to be working..lol... my vault is named 69 which is a cool coincidence cause it was the yr I was born......

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:15 am

I really like the game, made my own vault 145, but everyone is starving and the food production is so slow and nobody is happy Sad
but the game it self is prey fun Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
mucciom

mucciom

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:15 am

hi u all!
I just installed this, but i don't know why the game crash, evrey 5 or 6 min the game crash.
u have all this problem? and u know how can fix this?
Back to top Go down
war1915

war1915

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:21 am

I just recently got the game on my Ipad and enjoying it, created Vault 69 the Vault that had 1 man and 999 Women (So far so good)

I also Created Vault 101 Very Happy

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:20 am

Made vault 737 and I immediately bulding all kind of new rooms. Started at least 3 or 4 times over because the layouts were not linear, my OCD kills me over this BrickWall Headbutt

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:20 am

Alright update this morning so I apparently had 10 pregnant dwellers, and 2 wasters waiting outside, so I jumped up in pop pretty much in 6 hours, would've gotten more sleep if I didn't have another nightmare, any who heres the layout and look so far:
Spoiler:

Sp far so good! I currently have two Dwellers looking for my supplies, I keep finding outfits but I need more weapons, I want to keep a rule of at least 2 in a room armed. I also have enough dwellers two keep 2 high leveled guards in case of raiders.

haloruler1449

PostSubject: New Fallout 4 RAD system   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:16 pm

So as you can see from the gameplay trailer and Fallout Shelter on IOS, this is how RAD Poisoning is going to most likely work, When you get radiation poisoning, it will fill up a red bar on the opposite side of your HP bar, and as RADs increases, you slowly are able to regenerate less and less health, which can leave you less combat effective. What do you guys think about this system?
Back to top Go down
Flavio01997

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Seems similar to the other one, with END, AGL and STR penalties, but in the previous Fallout games there wasn't health regeneration... (in new vegas only the PHOENIX implant gives you that ability)
Does that mean that stimpak will act over time like in FNV hardcore mode and they accelerate the regeneration progress?

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:29 pm

I think this is less punishing than New Vegas or FO3, Mainly because Critical Rad poisioning dropped a ton of your SPECIAL stats, Leaving you weaker, But the new system can be easily compensated for, by either playing it safe at long ranges or just chugging a ton of health items.

Just my opinion, I have no clue whether or not this will actually be applied in FO4 or not, But I hope a more punishing system will be put into place to make you consider jumping into the crater for the suit of power armor before you actually do it.

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Sierran wrote:
I think this is less punishing than New Vegas or FO3, Mainly because Critical Rad poisioning dropped a ton of your SPECIAL stats, Leaving you weaker, But the new system can be easily compensated for, by either playing it safe at long ranges or just chugging a ton of health items.

Just my opinion, I have no clue whether or not this will actually be applied in FO4 or not, But I hope a more punishing system will be put into place to make you consider jumping into the crater for the suit of power armor before you actually do it.

I hope too that Fallout 4 will be a more challenging game where you need to think before doing something; FO3 and FNV gets too easy when you have a shitload of stimpaks and radXs/radaways...
Really hopping for an Hardcore mode ingame... really hopping for it, maybe it will be HARDcore for real
Back to top Go down
haloruler1449

haloruler1449

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Sierran wrote:

Most likely you will still lose SPECIAL stats including limiting your max HP, makes RAD poisoning more punishing then it was before. But now you don't just get RADs from radiated areas, mutated monsters that attack you give off rads with every blow.
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 7:38 pm

Flavio01997 wrote:
Sierran wrote:

I hope too that Fallout 4 will be a more challenging game where you need to think before doing something; FO3 and FNV gets too easy when you have a shitload of stimpaks and radXs/radaways...
Really hopping for an Hardcore mode ingame... really hopping for it, maybe it will be HARDcore for real

For this hardcore, I hope they kick up the gears and make life difficult for you, As long as you took enough Stimpaks and Food/Water with you in FNV, You would never EVER die.

Maybe they could add in ballistics, Make laser weapons less effective against metal armour, Maybe even requiring medical items be sterilized before use so they won't poison you or otherwise, hinder you further.

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:51 am

I'm actually kinda worried about that, actually. In Fallout 3... there was no "hardcore" mode. That only got introduced in Obsidian's work, and since this is being built purely by Bethesda... I'm unsure if "hardcore" will even make an appearance. True though, mods will add a better variant but still...

The Iron Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:39 am

I was literally looking for this kind of game just last week. One where you could manage a group and town BUT have each of the characters be individuals. I could not believe my luck when I saw this on the presentation.

Then it turned out it was only coming out on IPhone and it just shattered my joy. Thankfully Bethesda have said that it will be coming out on Android but it will take a couple of months.

"Yes, we're also working on Fallout Shelter for Android. Hopefully out in a few months." - Bethesda Twitter
Back to top Go down
haloruler1449

haloruler1449

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Legend wrote:
I'm actually kinda worried about that, actually. In Fallout 3... there was no "hardcore" mode. That only got introduced in Obsidian's work, and since this is being built purely by Bethesda... I'm unsure if "hardcore" will even make an appearance. True though, mods will add a better variant but still...
Honestly, I never found use for hardcore mode. Just didn't seem very interesting, just more stuff to worry about. But if it was in New Vegas, it would be odd if they just got rid of it. Hardcore mode just needs to be refined.
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:04 pm

I hope there's a refined hardcore mode.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:21 pm

If hardcore mod is not implemented, modders will. If hardcore mode isn't hard enough, modders will make it harder.

But it also appears you get some rads each time certain enemies hit you! this could be more challenging. Makes rad-x much more useful and radaway much more of a necessity
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)   Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout Shelter Thread! (iOS Game)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next