Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom Call riot money Gear gauss khan wolfenstein ghoul Overhaul power marvel Reforged Superpele NPCs mandalorian vault commonwealth machine dead daryl boomers body Mask Ryse hunk
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 8:34 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby HunterWorld Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 7:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 1:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 5:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 3:20 pm

» The Next fallout
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 12:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 12:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 pm

» Starfield
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 11:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

East coast mutants and new vegas mutants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monstermen

Monstermen

Character sheet
Name: Jake Lord
Faction: independent
Level: 50

East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Empty
PostSubject: East coast mutants and new vegas mutants   East coast mutants and new vegas mutants EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:48 pm

some one told me that the mutants from fallout 3 are different then the ones from fallout NV. He told me they were more aggressive and less likely to reason with you. While the Mutants in new Vegas come of as more civilized like the very famous Jacobsotown.

I disagreed with him, i told him the majority of the mutants i encountered in the wasteland of nv wanted to rip my face off. Excluding Jacobstown most of the mutants in NV are no different than the ones in fallout 3,
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/
Gyrard

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: East coast mutants and new vegas mutants   East coast mutants and new vegas mutants EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 11:24 pm

The mutants on the west coast are mostly remnants of the Master's army. While a great many of them are prone to violence and have more teeth than brain cells, there are far more "civilized" ones than those that came from Vault 87 on the East coast, which seem to have been created by other mutants, rather than an outside party like the Master.

The ones in 87 were trying to create an army, while Master was trying to create a new race that would become the new world order, so to speak.

The only civilized super mutants I can think of on the east coast would be Harold, Uncle Leo, and Fawkes, while in the mojave, there's ones like Keene, Marcus, Neil, Tabitha, Lily, Mean Sonofabish, all of the ones in Jacobstown, and so on. Sure, a lot of them are bonkers, but they're still somewhat intelligent.

PostSubject: Re: East coast mutants and new vegas mutants   East coast mutants and new vegas mutants EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:48 am

Pretty much what Gyrard said. There's far more civilized SMs in New Vegas than FO3, but there are plenty who are willing to kill you in both games. closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East coast mutants and new vegas mutants   East coast mutants and new vegas mutants EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:15 am

Dont forget the Chicago area, methinks, where muties had their own scientist(s) and were apparently intelligent and "well behaved" enough to join that chapter of the Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: East coast mutants and new vegas mutants   East coast mutants and new vegas mutants EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 4:00 am

I want to see new mutants...The type we haven't seen yet to scare the sh!t out of us haha, but Fallout NV had easier mutants IMO than FO3 and didn't have much complexity other than Tabitha and Lilly, along with MeanSonOfABitch to a point each...maybe the mutant at the base of black Mountain also.

I guess FO3 had less (Uncle Leo and a few more) but hopefully FO4 addresses this issue, or maybe has new creatures we have no idea about. 17+hours to stream YAYAYAYA!!! Banana Dance Dancey Joy Dance Big-Hug
HEYYY!:

pizzamonster94

pizzamonster94

PostSubject: Re: East coast mutants and new vegas mutants   East coast mutants and new vegas mutants EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 5:22 am

raze4573 wrote:
Dont forget the Chicago area, methinks, where muties had their own scientist(s) and were apparently intelligent and "well behaved" enough to join that chapter of the Brotherhood.

In that area there were also intelligent Deathclaws if i well remember Fallout Tactics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East coast mutants and new vegas mutants   East coast mutants and new vegas mutants Empty

Back to top Go down

East coast mutants and new vegas mutants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1