Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers Call marvel boom Superpele ghoul money power hunk khan commonwealth Reforged wolfenstein Gear body Overhaul gauss machine riot vault Mask Ryse mandalorian dead NPCs daryl
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Today at 1:34 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby HunterWorld Today at 3:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 12:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» Starfield
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:18 am

alonewolf003 wrote:
Overdone wrote:
Everyone has so much confidence in their survival skills... TongueTril

Probably 'cus I have 0  closed eyes smile. Gotta level up first before I can attribute some points into Survival, then some to Speech, then some to Lockpicking...
I knew you were gonna do that! closed eyes smile You better dump all those skill points into Survival if it's at 0 lol

xterminatorx22

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:20 am

Seriously, who ever puts points into Survival when playing Normal Mode?
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:21 am

Overdone wrote:
alonewolf003 wrote:
Overdone wrote:
Everyone has so much confidence in their survival skills... TongueTril

Probably 'cus I have 0  closed eyes smile. Gotta level up first before I can attribute some points into Survival, then some to Speech, then some to Lockpicking...
I knew you were gonna do that! closed eyes smile You better dump all those skill points into Survival if it's at 0 lol

Come to think of it, Survival skills in Fallout only unlocks options for cooking new foods, I'll just put 'em all in Lockpicking and Sneak then steal foods instead closed eyes smile, and then some to Speech just in case I'm caught lol.

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:23 am

Shall I start digging your grave now? TongueTril

Survival is only good for Hardcore, really :/

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:11 am

In all honesty it would be a hellish life, filled with terror and pain, all geared around killing and survival.

For some folks they couldn't survive, because of their beliefs or their faith, and a simple oversight that it really would be do or die. Even siding with good people would have it's drawbacks, such as the NCR is on the verge of war with the Legion, and even Goodsprings faces Powder Gangers that they can barely defend themselves against.

Loyalties would exist to a point, but as it's a dog eat dog world already, it would become a time of relying on trust that could falter with a well weighed threat. If a Legion party came to many of the small towns and made demands, could you trust that you could count on your people to fight for you or with you? Or would we see the next Nipton disaster...

Tesvixen holds an idea that I wouldn't want to exercise personally, but I understand why many people would in an end days scenario. I'd have to fight to my death, and hope I wasn't captured by any factions with intentions like the Legion. It is a fun game, but just like the new Mad Max movie, it looks like hell on earth when people live it out.

pwninronan

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:18 am

I would stride by with nothing but my high speech and barter skill; biding my time until some raider got their hands on me.

What I'm sayin' is; I'd basically be Benny.
Back to top Go down
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:50 am

id probably mess myself.. run around screaming looking for the pause button Dinosaur Chase
peace Hugging

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
CaptainPurple

CaptainPurple

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:00 am

Drink nuka-cola till i die Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:34 am

Wander, Find nice people, find a nice girl, drink Nuka Cola!, find a home, live a good life cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
DarkPharoah

DarkPharoah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 10:15 am

I would drift from place to place in search for the best Nuka Cola ever! lol

BlackZeroVB

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Look for a Courier, Lone Wanderer, Chosen One, etc and follow them around. There'd be a reasonable chance that I'd be either set as essential or have badass stats. They might even be compelled to give me a weapon/armor that's better than what I already have. I'd offer some deadpan genre savvy humor and clever dialog along with some unique features (like acting as a portable workbench/chem lab) so that it's not a completely one-sided arrangement, but leech off the awesomeness of the main character.

I see what you did t
Back to top Go down
deathfury

deathfury

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Dig my own grave. BOI

momomo544

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Grab gun. Head north to like Prince George-ish. (Northern Canadaish) Hunt and fish. Generally keep to myself. I live on a farm and have a good bit of knowledge in farming and hunting, so that should help.

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:19 pm

Join the NCR and go for Rangers. Do a few tours, kill some legionaries, pop some fiends. Resign but keep my armor. Wander around and be a bounty hunter in the Mojave cowboy. Oh and I would drink a lot, hit the Strip sometimes and retire with a lot of money in the Tops.
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Trying to be a hero, but i will probably die..

TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:08 am

Die.

I see no other way in which this situation can end.
Back to top Go down
Ojapolo

Ojapolo

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:30 am

I'd probably just shoot myself. OR enlist with the NCR because they're pretty legit in my eyes.

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:58 am

Head to the nearest Megaton/Goodsprings-like town and try to live as quietly as possible while avoiding vault dwellers at all costs, they bring trouble!

That or die, might be more realistic haha
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ihmehiitaja

Ihmehiitaja

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:50 pm

I would probably be killed by some critters. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next