Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth FCOM boomers boom riot money body Call mandalorian machine NPCs Gear Mask Ryse daryl Superpele khan marvel hunk upgrades vault wolfenstein space dead Reforged ghoul
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:29 am

» Greetings!
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:01 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:37 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:06 am

» New person
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:29 am

» Howdy pardners.
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby DVAted Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby chazmister Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:13 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Emptyby Ndf Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:29 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:46 am

Hey guys, if you haven't noticed, I was absent for about two weeks. The reason being that I moved into my new house two weekends earlier. During that time, I didn't have any internet or any cable. The only way to really get access to the internet was using my mom's Samsung Gaxlaxy tablet lol. I know, it's embarrassing. I finally got cable and internet this Wednesday. I'm glad to be back with my GUNetwork brothas and sistas!

Anyway, with that out of the way, My question is what was the saddest death you witnessed in Fallout? What death really gripped your feels? Mine would have to be your dad from Fallout 3. You main goal in Fallout 3 was to find your father and help him with his goal. What makes it really fucking sad is that he sacrifices himself to save you. His last words really put a grip in my heart. And also, he's voiced by Liam Neeson, and Liam Neeson is awesome.

Niik Havod

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Welcome back! I recently just returned to the forums as well. Anyways, I probably would have to agree with you that Dad's death from Fallout 3 is definitely the saddest. Personally, I've hardly ever cared for anyone in the Fallout games and I hope this problem improves.
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:21 am

That moment really broke me, Fallout 4 should have scene's like this one because it fits good in the game. All your life you try to survive and you been through the hardest times in your life, and when people die you care about makes the story always more sad but also better because you see how the character you play as feels

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
sweetbutteryjesus

sweetbutteryjesus

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:25 am

My saddest death would be having ED-E die in Lonesome Road.
Like, I could've saved him, but at what cost?
It wasn't the same, playing with Vanilla ED-E.

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:31 am

After I killed Mr. Houses' old corpse like body I felt terrible, I guess that counts since it was part of a quest. He seemed like his heart was in the right place, not a megalomaniac dictator like Caeser or overly lenient like the NCR and Kimball. I had already saved by the time I changed my mind, and didn't want to backtrack.

I guess the House doesn't always win...

Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:45 pm

that quest where you have to get that ncr ranger out of the fiend vault he kept on dying and eventual i got him out but i also killed every captive in the jail room with that fire fight one soldier who will probably die in the time it take getting back to mccain over a bunch of Civis sounds fair to me lol

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Saddest death for me was in Fallout 3, I had got Dogmeat but not the 'Puppies' perk. We were exploring for a good few hours, no quick saving and no entering buildings to cause a save. He was then shot and killed by a group of raiders. I reloaded a good few hours ago save just to get him back.
Back to top Go down
SaturnCeleste

SaturnCeleste

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Chromesthesia wrote:
Saddest death for me was in Fallout 3, I had got Dogmeat but not the 'Puppies' perk. We were exploring for a good few hours, no quick saving and no entering buildings to cause a save. He was then shot and killed by a group of raiders. I reloaded a good few hours ago save just to get him back.

I hate it when the dogs die!  If I decide to kill off Goodsprings it pains me to kill off Cheyenne and Doc Mitchel.  One time I was late on Cheyenne and the Power Gangers were beating the crap out of her and that was horrible so I quick killed her to put her out of her misery.  On a reverse, I hate to kill Scrambler (Powder Ganger), Eddie's bodyguard.  I always use him for a JIP companion but if I decide not to use him in a particular game and decide to betray Eddie I have to kill him and it tears me apart!  Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout 20_G
Back to top Go down
https://www.saturnreadstarot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout   Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm back+saddest death in Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1