Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein money mandalorian commonwealth Reforged power Ryse Gear boom ghoul Superpele boomers Call Overhaul gauss khan NPCs daryl Mask body marvel vault hunk machine riot dead
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby SunRonin Today at 11:19 am

» Afterlife discord
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 8:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby teslatest Mon May 13, 2024 2:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 6:20 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Sat May 11, 2024 4:20 am

» The Next fallout
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 1:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 1:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 7:16 am

» Starfield
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where do you want the next fallout to take place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VATROU

VATROU

Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:41 pm

vandenburger wrote:
@Vatrou

Very nice man I like some of your ideas.  I do think Alaska has been largely untouched considering it was ground zero for the US/China apocalypse.  

I'd see it more as a dlc than the main setting tho.  Not meaning any offence, having not been there I cant really make an informed assessment

Thank you for taking a look. Alaska does have potential as a main setting, though i'm not sure that Beth would be able to make a good Alaska game. As I see it, Alaska has the possibility for the remnants of Chinese forces and it would have a hardy population. It would need one otherwise it could become inhabitable. It would be interesting to see what has become of the Chinese forces, and how the rest of Alaska's population has adapted to the new world.

But all that said. I'd really just settle with some off hand mentions. A little bar talk about those who traveled up North, and besides if Beth made a full Alaska game I'd need to re-write my Lore. And that would be a pain.

Check out my Fallout Alaska Fan Lore Master Thread 2, pop in, leave a suggestion, or simply comment. Why is it called a Master Thread? Well because it's where all my updates will go first.

Like Fallout Fan Fiction!? Check out Explorers of the New World Updated regularly. It's about Alaska and the Wackiness that ensues therein.
Back to top Go down
LightTofu

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Florida would be an interesting setting for a Fallout game.
It would be kinda cool to adventure and explore the abandoned amusement parks, the swampy outskirts, and post-apocalyptic Miami!

I would love that.
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Fa11outWo1f wrote:
It's unlikely to happen anytime soon but I'd love for the next game to have the whole U.S as a map. Imagine being able to re-explore the regions from the first games,

Perhaps they will do this, and turn it into a mmorpg like Elderscrolls.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:59 pm

@damcall

Dont even joke! You's a bad man!
Back to top Go down
ObtainedDust

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:00 pm

I reckon i'd have to say New York how cool would that be,exlploring skyscrapers and all that,In my opinion has to be the definitive spot to build a post apocalypse game around

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
gartheon

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Dont know, it really doesn't matter where, if theres a chance to get bethesda to make fallout 4, i wanna see the progress , how they have improved the fallout franchise to a new level maybe that could change the way of experiencing videogames , i mean, per example: dying light was pretty innovative, like combinating mirrors edge and dead island , it was a completely new way to experience the zombie apocalypse , hope fallout does something similar, adding full realism to the game in terms of movement, fighting and Artificial Intelligence.The where is important, of course, but a masterpiece is a masterpiece....

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
boxez408

boxez408

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:44 am

Well the Ive always wanted to see some apocalyptic game taking place in the bay area. Being able to search homes in the hills of san Francisco or fight of thugs in the streets of oakland would be bad ass. Snipping people from the Golden gate. But really gameplay is just or more important as setting. You can have a bountiful setting but if game play is terrible its not going to matter.
Back to top Go down
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:04 am

I want Fallout 4 to have a nice combination of wasteland and ruins like D.C., but I don't want the ruins to be so boring like they were in FO3.

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:15 am

I've always wanted to see a fallout game based somewhere in Florida like Miami, Tallahassee, Tampa or Orlando

xj427

xj427

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:27 am

my dream place would be Rome with Italian countryside
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:43 am

I think that it would be very hard for them to make a fallout game that didnt take place in america, cause a big part of the world of fallout is the 50s commie-fearing cold war aethestic, and the 'soul' of fallout would be drastically different if they set it outside of america.

I think the next game is going to be set in boston, but after seeing footage from "the frontier" mod, i wish that that was the next game, lol. It is set in and around portland oregon, and it has tank battles! it looks really amazing and ambitious.

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:45 am

boxez408 wrote:
Well the Ive always wanted to see some apocalyptic game taking place in the bay area. Being able to search homes in the hills of san Francisco or fight of thugs in the streets of oakland would be bad ass. Snipping people from the Golden gate. But really gameplay is just or more important as setting. You can have a bountiful setting but if game play is terrible its not going to matter.

yeah that would be awesome, im a bay area native myself, lol.
Back to top Go down
GhostTrick666

GhostTrick666

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:31 am

I want the next fallout to take place in New York. I wanna be able to explore it more where there is future technology and be able to have more advanced weapons.
Back to top Go down
GhostTrick666

GhostTrick666

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:32 am

Or it can take place in California, i just really want to see it take place in new York to see what the whole area looks like with a nuclear apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake

Solid Snake

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:34 am

I think New York City would be a pretty good choice. There's such a rich history behind the city, and the 1940s/50s jazz music would fit right in with the aesthetic.

"Nail me to my car and I'll tell you who you are"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GhostTrick666

GhostTrick666

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:35 am

my thoughts exactly, you can definitely learn a whole lot about the history of the state throughout the game if you really tried.
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:40 am

Solid Snake wrote:
I think New York City would be a pretty good choice. There's such a rich history behind the city, and the 1940s/50s jazz music would fit right in with the aesthetic.

It is hard to get around NYC pre apocalypse.I can't imagine that city post apocalypse. The rubble alone would be massive, you can forget about a vehicle mod. Better hope the trains are functional.

GhostTrick666

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:42 am

I mean it is now, but with the apocalypse at hand the cars would be scattered and the enemies would be greater meaning more XP for you to level up quicker to get those high level guns quickly.
Back to top Go down
brettozi13

brettozi13

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:48 am

I would like it to be set on the west coast where the first 2 fallouts were set! it would be a nice idea seeing how everything has progressed since fallout 1 & 2 and there is still alot of history which has been unexplored

GhostTrick666

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:52 am

That is true as well, but New York would still be kinda fun to explore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want the next fallout to take place?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next